No prob. It started out as me just asking about the food grates, but then I thought about the firebox as the conversation turned more "toxic" LOL!!
Recent Images In This Thread
- categorySmokerstagged by Davidhef88, 11/24/13
Related Forum Threads
- Stainless Steel! Last post on 11/23/13 at 6:13pm in Charcoal Smokers
- Operation: Turkey Gobble. Now with bonus Q-vue! Last post on 12/18/13 at 7:36am in Reverse Flow
- My 1st UDS build!! Last post on 3/7/14 at 10:33am in UDS Builds
- UDS Build in Progress Last post on 1/12/14 at 10:52pm in UDS Builds
- Wood for build? Last post on 11/10/13 at 2:31pm in Smoker Builds
I've been very impressed with this smoker.The slow smoker attachment is actually a cold smoking device.Made smoked cheese,scallops and found the flavor to be just right.
Wish I had read this site before purchasing my Traeger grill from Home Depot. Luckily I was within the 90 days for returns. Like other posts - the pellets would not feed into the hopper - I...
I've owned two smokers. This one does a GREAT JOB for a lower end priced electric smoker. I've created some amazing smoked food in this smoker. I would recommend getting this smoker if you want to...
I've had my SH smoker for about 2.5 years... took a while to get the draft set exactly where I wanted it, but once that was right it's been a dream to use. Under most conditions, and for most of...
grates made from a grocery cart? - Page 2
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
since you switched horse in the middle of the stream, so to speak, and folks were concerned about your health and your friends and families health, no ill will was intended by the good folks here at SmokingMeatForums....
Just goes to show, One Thread per topic.... if you don't follow those guidelines, things get confusing..... especially, if one is not clear, as to the definition of grate.... cooking food grate or charcoal basket grate....
I have used a couple of different shopping carts before and one of them warped when I started to burn the paint off of it, the other I have used I extreme heat and never had a problem, I would say just be sure of the type of steel it's made of before you cook directly on it.
- grates made from a grocery cart?
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
- › What are the most important factors generally needed or wanted on a... 4 minutes ago
- › Another mod to my Auber-Masterbuilt hybrid 6 minutes ago
- › Hello Everyone 14 minutes ago
- › Spare rib practice. - Post em if you got em 18 minutes ago
- › Your thoughts on my Smoker build plan 20 minutes ago
- › Help with snack sticks and sous vide 22 minutes ago
- › Novice smoker looking at other ideas 23 minutes ago
- › Selling my outdoor smoker grill with trailer 24 minutes ago
- › Brisket Trimmings 25 minutes ago
- › New here 25 minutes ago
- › Masterbuilt 30" 20070312 with Window by ronaldjallen1
- › Traeger Texas Pellet Grill by albell
- › Masterbuilt Model 20070210 30" Electric Smokehouse by SmokeScience
- › Char-Griller Competition Pro 8125 by Crankbolt
- › Outdoor Leisure 34168G Smoke Hollow Propane-Gas Smoker by raider2119
- › Masterbuilt 20070115 Bluetooth Smart Digital Electric Smoker,... by Jeff Houser
- › Masterbuilt 30" Black 20070511 by Smokingmax
- › Weber Summit S-670 by Grillin Joey
- › Old Country Brasos by SomeTexasSmoker
- › Traeger TFB29LZA Junior Elite Grill by PaulJ
- › Why in Thailand has many coconut shell.
- › Top 2 Traeger Grill in 2017
- › From Bon Appétit - Breaking down and...
- › My First Smoked Brisket
- › The "UNCURED" Fallacy
- › Fassett's Quality Foods
- › CURING and SMOKING - The Basics
- › Hamburger, ground beef, minced beef
- › A great foldable smoker, one of a kind
- › Dr. Baker's Famous Chicken BBQ