No prob. It started out as me just asking about the food grates, but then I thought about the firebox as the conversation turned more "toxic" LOL!!
Recent Images In This Thread
- categorySmokerstagged by Davidhef88, 11/24/13
Related Forum Threads
- Stainless Steel! Last post on 11/23/13 at 6:13pm in Charcoal Smokers
- Operation: Turkey Gobble. Now with bonus Q-vue! Last post on 12/18/13 at 7:36am in Reverse Flow
- My 1st UDS build!! Last post on 3/7/14 at 10:33am in UDS Builds
- UDS Build in Progress Last post on 1/12/14 at 10:52pm in UDS Builds
- Wood for build? Last post on 11/10/13 at 2:31pm in Smoker Builds
You won't find these at Wal-Mart!!!
I purchased one of the very early Traeger Lil' Tex models about 20 years ago. It was the first pellet grill I had ever seen and I fell in love instantly. Over time I added a digital thermometer to...
This product will not work in a propane smoker and it is a known defect by Amazen. The gas fire fights with the smoker for the air supply and the smoker usually looses an will not burn. They...
My stock temp gauge after 3 uses was about 50 degrees off. So I ordered this one cause I have seen this one in many videos and pictures. and the rating was good. Had to make the hole bigger to...
I purchased this grill on 5-05-2017-----so I purchased this grill (Tailgater in Blue) from my local ACE hardware and the temps are all over the place, so far I have e-mailed back and forth (3...
grates made from a grocery cart? - Page 2
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
since you switched horse in the middle of the stream, so to speak, and folks were concerned about your health and your friends and families health, no ill will was intended by the good folks here at SmokingMeatForums....
Just goes to show, One Thread per topic.... if you don't follow those guidelines, things get confusing..... especially, if one is not clear, as to the definition of grate.... cooking food grate or charcoal basket grate....
I have used a couple of different shopping carts before and one of them warped when I started to burn the paint off of it, the other I have used I extreme heat and never had a problem, I would say just be sure of the type of steel it's made of before you cook directly on it.
- grates made from a grocery cart?
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
- › Graduation Party 37 minutes ago
- › New Element...not heating any at all now?!? 37 minutes ago
- › Anyone try this recipe? 43 minutes ago
- › ANNETTE 57 minutes ago
- › Post a pic or two 2 hours, 11 minutes ago
- › Wildly Unpredictable Temps 2 hours, 19 minutes ago
- › Akorn help 2 hours, 26 minutes ago
- › G'Day from Down Under 2 hours, 28 minutes ago
- › SV Tri Tip 2 hours, 32 minutes ago
- › Char griller akorn help 2 hours, 34 minutes ago
- › Old Country Brasos by ammaturesmoker
- › Traeger Lil' Tex Elite Pellet Grill by Gjd53
- › A-MAZE-N-SMOKER by Smokedevil
- › 3 Inch Large Smoker Thermometer by Tragusa113
- › Traeger Texas Pellet Grill by bigdumbjarhead
- › Masterbuilt 20070115 Bluetooth Smart Digital Electric Smoker,... by 603Smoker
- › Kingsford 30520 Competition Briquets, 11.1-Pound Bag by daRicksta
- › Pit Boss Grills 71820 Wood Pellet Grill by BC taster
- › Brinkmann Pro Series 4400 by LilyArscott
- › Outdoor Leisure Products (OLP) Smoke Hollow 47180T 4-in-1 by Jarch
- › Top 2 Traeger Grill in 2017
- › From Bon Appétit - Breaking down and...
- › My First Smoked Brisket
- › The "UNCURED" Fallacy
- › Fassett's Quality Foods
- › CURING and SMOKING - The Basics
- › Hamburger, ground beef, minced beef
- › A great foldable smoker, one of a kind
- › Dr. Baker's Famous Chicken BBQ
- › CURING INFORMATION BY NEPAS