Recent Images In This Thread
- topicCheesetagged by Davidhef88, 11/19/13
Related Forum Threads
Just purchased this unit a few weeks ago have only used it 3 time and just the love the way to cooks. Real easy to keep temps and the smoke box is huge.
This is my first smoker and I've had some great success with it already. It was pretty easy to get some good results even on my first runs. I switched from chips to chunks for the wood and it...
Wanted a decent electric smoker that was almost setup, start and let it do its job with miminal intervention! Is it perfect no but as I live in Scotland weather is a challenge at times so had a...
Simply the best. The Bentley of all grills and it's the only ceramic grill made in the USA. The 400XL will smoke two 20 pound turkeys.
The smoker came packaged very nicely and easy to assemble. The construction of it is pretty solid. I have used it twice so far and both times the smoker itself was good. I did put on a gasket...
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
I remember the Government cheese, cant get that any where now can you ??
Lookin good Nepas
That Gov Cheese was a program to help the Dairy industry and provide food for senior citizens and low income families. I once read a gov spec on how it was to be made, % Cheddar and such. It is my understanding that Food Pantries around the country for low income folks still has cheese but I doubt after 40 years it is the same spec. Cooper Sharp Cheese is available in some areas outside of PA. Here is a link to search in your area. It is really is much better than most brands of American Cheese although I find Land o' Lakes a good alternative however it is not as Sharp and bold flavored as Cooper...JJ
- More Cooper
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
- › A weird spring but some things are constant... 3 minutes ago
- › Canada Goose Smoke Sausage 5 minutes ago
- › Remember The Fallen !! 9 minutes ago
- › Memorial Packer 19 minutes ago
- › Mike from Raleigh 20 minutes ago
- › Smoked Seafood Paella (Under the Sea TD) 21 minutes ago
- › Greetings from NJ 31 minutes ago
- › Best practices for sausage making 34 minutes ago
- › Hints for first smoked chicken 37 minutes ago
- › Costco bonless pork shoulder 39 minutes ago
- › Helotes Salado Smoker by ShutterlyExpose
- › Grill Pro 31846 Propane Smoker by samwise
- › Bradley BTIS1 Original Fully Automatic 4-Rack Outdoor Food Smoker by ScotTex
- › Primo Oval XL Ceramic Grill by ZombieKitty
- › DGO1176BDC-D Vertical Offset Charcoal Smoker by Tragusa113
- › Pit Boss Grills 71820 Wood Pellet Grill by AB Canuck
- › Pit Boss 71700FB Pellet Grill with Flame Broiler, 700 sq. in. by BDawg
- › Traeger Industries, Inc. Timberline 850 by Submariner
- › Traeger Junior Pellet Grill by ednosnaws
- › Big Green Egg Kamado Grill MiniMax Portable Outdoor Smoker barbeque... by jshillin
- › From Bon Appétit - Breaking down and...
- › My First Smoked Brisket
- › The "UNCURED" Fallacy
- › Fassett's Quality Foods
- › CURING and SMOKING - The Basics
- › Hamburger, ground beef, minced beef
- › A great foldable smoker, one of a kind
- › Dr. Baker's Famous Chicken BBQ
- › CURING INFORMATION BY NEPAS
- › Goodly Vacuum Sealer