Recent Images In This Thread
- topicCheesetagged by Davidhef88, 11/19/13
Related Forum Threads
I really enjoyed this smoker - It is being retired for a Old Country Pecos
The family got this for me for a birthday gift ( I chose it, they paid for it). I did not get the WIFI version. Got it home, assembled it (easy) and fired it up. The temp would not stabilize, it...
Bought my T. JR 5 years ago at a Costco roadshow. It made for an affordable start in the smoking and pellet cooker space. Easy setup, but on burn-in the controller and fan burned out. ...
Loving the extra room on the LUX. (Bought as Cabela's Magnum) Smoked 3 turkeys (at once) for thanksgiving and for SuperBowl did a 14lb brisket and 8 chicken quarters at the same time. I...
This thermometer is very accurate and the distance to the monitor is really good. I have had no problems with the probes as others have stated. BUT......it is a big pain to program!!!! Actually I...
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
I remember the Government cheese, cant get that any where now can you ??
Lookin good Nepas
That Gov Cheese was a program to help the Dairy industry and provide food for senior citizens and low income families. I once read a gov spec on how it was to be made, % Cheddar and such. It is my understanding that Food Pantries around the country for low income folks still has cheese but I doubt after 40 years it is the same spec. Cooper Sharp Cheese is available in some areas outside of PA. Here is a link to search in your area. It is really is much better than most brands of American Cheese although I find Land o' Lakes a good alternative however it is not as Sharp and bold flavored as Cooper...JJ
- More Cooper
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
- › New Forum Topic 7 seconds ago
- › Charcuterie overload 22 seconds ago
- › Lang 36 patio/YoderCheyenne 9 minutes ago
- › South Florida Spring Gathering (Apr. 28-30) 14 minutes ago
- › PID problems runaway temp 18 minutes ago
- › Are you ready to rumble!!!!! March 2017 Throwdown time!!! 19 minutes ago
- › What pellets with what food? 21 minutes ago
- › Which stick burner to buy?? 23 minutes ago
- › 2nd cheese smoke attempt 34 minutes ago
- › First Smoked Salmon 36 minutes ago
- › Brinkmann 805-2101-S Pitmaster Deluxe Smoke 'N Pit by cdpromo1
- › Davy Crockett by accunlmtd
- › Traeger Junior Pellet Grill by Joe Fenn
- › Camp Chef SmokePro LUX Pellet Grill by Joe Fenn
- › Black Maverick ET-733 Long Range Wireless Dual Probe BBQ Smoker... by Sauced
- › Nesco VS-02 Food Vacuum Sealer, Black/Silver by Sauced
- › FireBoard - Cloud Connected Smart Thermometer by SmokinAl
- › Masterbuilt XL 44 propane smoker by comer4tide
- › Sausage And Jerky Makers' Bible: The Home Processor's... by Kirby27
- › Great Sausage Recipes and Meat Curing by Rytek Kutas by scubohuntr
- › Dr. Baker's Famous Chicken BBQ
- › CURING INFORMATION BY NEPAS
- › Goodly Vacuum Sealer
- › Differences Between Spareribs, St. Louis...
- › Pre-Proportioning Mix Ingredients
- › Smoked Octopus on Taro "toast" slices
- › ABT with sausage, and grated cheese.
- › Maintaining Grinder Plates and Knives
- › FDA Curing and Smoking Regulations
- › Wild Hawg Rub