Thanks guys. The pork was a real it. Left over beans and rice with pulled pork for the next day.
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicPulled Porktagged by Davidhef88, 11/10/13
Related Forum Threads
- Maiden sparib voyage Last post on 2/21/16 at 11:32am in General Discussion
- Need advice Last post on 2/4/14 at 5:49am in Roll Call
- Butt smoke for U of M and OSU game Last post on 11/30/13 at 1:20pm in Pork
- Post Gobble Day Turkey and Butt Last post on 12/1/13 at 7:05am in General Discussion
- New MES 30 and a 8lb pork butt. Last post on 11/26/13 at 8:13am in Pork
Blueberry-Cherry Dry Rub for Pork
Last edited: 10/5/13
- Hawg Heaven RubLast edited: 9/28/11
- Here Piggy Piggy BrineLast edited: 6/11/12
- Tutorial Sealing Mated Steam Pans With FoilLast edited: 5/1/11
Purchased one of these instead of buying a Yoder Smoker Wichita. Was reluctant because of the negative reviews but the price was right for $380, verses the Yoder for $1600. Once purchased I used...
Have owned this smoker for 2 weeks now. Smoked on it 5 times and every time everything on it turned out great. I have had experience smoking on some like it. So no learning curve at all for it....
This is actually a review for Traegers customer service. I don't own a Traeger, but I borrowed and damaged one. I have a Yoder 640. I had loaded 70lbs of pork into it, and went to bed. In the...
This is a good smoker for the beginner who does not want to get to involved with staying up all night monitoring temp/coals. Just fill the hopper and set the temp, when it is warmed up toss in your...
Overall I am very pleased with my Smoke Hollow smoker. IT is a great unit for me, I bought at Sams for less than 400 after taxes. The entire unit itself comes in at over 76 inches in total length...
Pulled Boston Butt in Texas / Jeffs Rub / Creole Injection / Q View - Page 2post #21 of 4111/12/13 at 3:58amThread Starter
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Pickspost #22 of 4111/14/13 at 4:53ampost #23 of 4111/14/13 at 8:15pm
Wow such a long way from sticking fruit in the cavity!
I apologize for not seeing it sooner. Don't know why you dropped off my follow list?? Usually when something really good is posted I have this "good looking food" alarm that goes off with horns, lights, whistles, flashing lights, but it didn't go off. It must be the batteries! I can't believe I had to wait to see it on the banner, grats on that BTW.
Looks really good, and pinto beans, Oh my word you just can't go wrong there!
I didn't even get here in time for leftovers...... I am really upset!
I will blame the IE 11 upgrade for losing your follow listing.....
Pulled pork burrito with pintos...... it must be hunting season in West Texas! I bet ya had some sliced up aggie onions (1014's) too! Too much to bear missing out on, its not a tear, its allergies!post #24 of 4111/15/13 at 4:47amThread Starter
Very funny Kevin! I had no idea I made the banner. Cant remember Did my fruit stuffed turkey ever make it on the banner? LOL Thanks for the kind words.
Now Get off your rear and post something. bpost #25 of 4111/15/13 at 7:33ampost #26 of 4111/15/13 at 7:57ampost #27 of 4111/15/13 at 5:44pmThread Starterpost #28 of 4111/18/13 at 3:56pmpost #29 of 4111/18/13 at 6:14pmQuote:
Oh man, beans, rice and pulled pork the ultimate meal, gotta love it!post #30 of 4111/18/13 at 7:31pmThread Starterpost #31 of 4111/27/13 at 7:30amBrian, nice job on the posting with pics. I'm doing my first Boston Butt today using my brand spanking new Masterbuilt Digital Electric Smokehouse. I'll be sure to post some results.post #32 of 4111/27/13 at 6:13pmThread Starterpost #33 of 4112/4/13 at 9:29ampost #34 of 4112/4/13 at 6:12pmThread Starterpost #35 of 4112/4/13 at 6:18pmpost #36 of 4112/4/13 at 6:21pmThread Starterpost #37 of 4112/4/13 at 6:22pmThread StarterQuote:
Hey Mikey! Sorry I've just seen your post. Thanks man. Hope things are going great on your side of town Bpost #38 of 4112/6/13 at 9:46ampost #39 of 4112/6/13 at 12:17pmThread Starter
Thanks so much Frosty. It turned out pretty good. Doesn't Jeffs Rub add a nice color? Hope you are clear of this weather mess today. We've got ice… Thats never good.
- Pulled Boston Butt in Texas / Jeffs Rub / Creole Injection / Q View
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
- Hawg Heaven Rub
- › Amish Sweet Summer Sausage 23 seconds ago
- › Controller upgrade.. 3 minutes ago
- › Lavatools Javelin- 25% off at Amazon 4 minutes ago
- › New smoker stick for Cookshack? 7 minutes ago
- › Newby. 22 minutes ago
- › Sauerkraut 24 minutes ago
- › New Forum Member and question about pork shoulders (smoker shut off... 27 minutes ago
- › CSR's On The Kettle !! 30 minutes ago
- › Help: bought some flavorless bacon 35 minutes ago
- › Rotisserie sausage and grilled bean soup 38 minutes ago
- › OKLAHOMA JOE'S LONGHORN SMOKER by Joseph Varaksa
- › Smokin-it model 3 by smokin-pete
- › Traeger Texas Pellet Grill by montanashawn
- › Camp Chef Camp Chef Pellet Grill & Smoker Deluxe by CHRISTOPH
- › Outdoor Leisure Products (OLP) Smoke Hollow 47180T 4-in-1 by PhillipLeondria
- › Masterbuilt Dual-fuel Pro by StillAqua
- › Smoke Hollow 44241G2 44-Inch Vertical LP Gas Smoker by kentluman
- › Weber 731001 Smokey Mountain Cooker 22.5-Inch Smoker by jjcreole
- › A-MAZE-N-SMOKER by tjdcorona
- › Weber 711001 Smokey Mountain Cooker Smoker, 14.5-Inch by Cornman