Recent Images In This Thread
- topicPulled Porktagged by Davidhef88, 11/10/13
Related Forum Threads
- Maiden sparib voyage Last post on 2/21/16 at 11:32am in General Discussion
- Need advice Last post on 2/4/14 at 5:49am in Roll Call
- Butt smoke for U of M and OSU game Last post on 11/30/13 at 1:20pm in Pork
- Post Gobble Day Turkey and Butt Last post on 12/1/13 at 7:05am in General Discussion
- New MES 30 and a 8lb pork butt. Last post on 11/26/13 at 8:13am in Pork
Blueberry-Cherry Dry Rub for Pork
Last edited: 10/5/13
- Hawg Heaven RubLast edited: 9/28/11
- Here Piggy Piggy BrineLast edited: 6/11/12
- Tutorial Sealing Mated Steam Pans With FoilLast edited: 5/1/11
If you want a serious thermometer, this is for you. It comes with 2 meat probes & one air probe, also included is a USB charger. It also has an auxiliary plug that I don't know what it is for, but...
Got this for convenience and the ease of smoking at tailgates or events without pulling the stick burner. Smoked several meals on it now. While I was assembling the smoker, i saw the wood chip tray...
If you ever wanted to make sausage and jerky this is the book that will get you started. Easy step-by-step instructions show you how to bone out a deer for sausage and jerky. Also includes both...
I know it's bad form to be underwhelmed by this book, but am I the only one who actually read it? There are duplicated parts, there is no discernible order to it, and it is mostly aimed at people...
I received this smoker as a gift - it's the 30" model. I read in the forums here about some mods to improve functionality and I did them: installed a base and casters, added some insulation around...
Pull Pork and Football tomorrowpost #1 of 1211/8/13 at 10:29amThread Starter
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Pickspost #2 of 1211/8/13 at 11:09ampost #3 of 1211/8/13 at 4:37pm
Hello and welcome from East Texas. This is a great site, lots of information and great people that are willing to throw in their two cents worth on about anything ......... What ! no invite ?
Garypost #4 of 1211/8/13 at 5:06pmpost #5 of 1211/8/13 at 5:12pmpost #6 of 1211/8/13 at 7:20pmpost #7 of 1211/8/13 at 7:47pmpost #8 of 1211/9/13 at 6:44ampost #9 of 1211/9/13 at 8:22ampost #10 of 1211/9/13 at 8:37ampost #11 of 1211/9/13 at 10:40am
- Pull Pork and Football tomorrow
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
- Hawg Heaven Rub
Currently, there are 362 Active Users (7 Members and 355 Guests)
- › New smoker - looking for advice. 13 minutes ago
- › Bring On The Sunshine! 15 minutes ago
- › Chicken 26 minutes ago
- › coals on offer? 28 minutes ago
- › First Smoked Salmon Lox with QView 1 hour, 48 minutes ago
- › Hey All 1 hour, 50 minutes ago
- › New from New Jersey 1 hour, 51 minutes ago
- › Hello from the SF BAY AREA 1 hour, 52 minutes ago
- › Hi all! 1 hour, 54 minutes ago
- › Mary had a little lamb 1 hour, 55 minutes ago
- › FireBoard - Cloud Connected Smart Thermometer by SmokinAl
- › Masterbuilt XL 44 propane smoker by comer4tide
- › Sausage And Jerky Makers' Bible: The Home Processor's... by Kirby27
- › Great Sausage Recipes and Meat Curing by Rytek Kutas by scubohuntr
- › Masterbuilt Two Door Propane Smoker by JASinIL2006
- › Outdoor Leisure Products Smoke Hollow 38202G by csparrazza
- › Masterbuilt 30" 20070312 with Window by mikeg1218
- › Blaz'n Grill Works "Gridiron" by fivebadgers
- › GMG by Kirby27
- › A-MAZE-N-SMOKER by racecar1439
- › Goodly Vacuum Sealer
- › Differences Between Spareribs, St. Louis...
- › Pre-Proportioning Mix Ingredients
- › Smoked Octopus on Taro "toast" slices
- › ABT with sausage, and grated cheese.
- › Maintaining Grinder Plates and Knives
- › FDA Curing and Smoking Regulations
- › Wild Hawg Rub
- › Follw-up to Smoke House Problems
- › Fine Points of Curing Brine