Recent Images In This Thread
- topicPulled Porktagged by Davidhef88, 11/10/13
Related Forum Threads
- Maiden sparib voyage Last post on 2/21/16 at 11:32am in General Discussion
- Need advice Last post on 2/4/14 at 5:49am in Roll Call
- Butt smoke for U of M and OSU game Last post on 11/30/13 at 1:20pm in Pork
- Post Gobble Day Turkey and Butt Last post on 12/1/13 at 7:05am in General Discussion
- New MES 30 and a 8lb pork butt. Last post on 11/26/13 at 8:13am in Pork
Blueberry-Cherry Dry Rub for Pork
Last edited: 10/5/13
- Hawg Heaven RubLast edited: 9/28/11
- Here Piggy Piggy BrineLast edited: 6/11/12
- Tutorial Sealing Mated Steam Pans With FoilLast edited: 5/1/11
Our three year old Traeger developed huge rust spots inside and out despite careful maintenance. It was always covered when not in use and stored inside for the winter. Paint peeled in big sheets...
You won't find these at Wal-Mart!!!
I purchased one of the very early Traeger Lil' Tex models about 20 years ago. It was the first pellet grill I had ever seen and I fell in love instantly. Over time I added a digital thermometer to...
This product will not work in a propane smoker and it is a known defect by Amazen. The gas fire fights with the smoker for the air supply and the smoker usually looses an will not burn. They...
My stock temp gauge after 3 uses was about 50 degrees off. So I ordered this one cause I have seen this one in many videos and pictures. and the rating was good. Had to make the hole bigger to...
Pull Pork and Football tomorrowpost #1 of 1211/8/13 at 10:29amThread Starter
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Pickspost #2 of 1211/8/13 at 11:09ampost #3 of 1211/8/13 at 4:37pm
Hello and welcome from East Texas. This is a great site, lots of information and great people that are willing to throw in their two cents worth on about anything ......... What ! no invite ?
Garypost #4 of 1211/8/13 at 5:06pmpost #5 of 1211/8/13 at 5:12pmpost #6 of 1211/8/13 at 7:20pmpost #7 of 1211/8/13 at 7:47pmpost #8 of 1211/9/13 at 6:44ampost #9 of 1211/9/13 at 8:22ampost #10 of 1211/9/13 at 8:37ampost #11 of 1211/9/13 at 10:40am
- Pull Pork and Football tomorrow
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
- Hawg Heaven Rub
Currently, there are 436 Active Users (1 Member and 435 Guests)
- › Just checking English to Americian ingrediants on a bacon run 36 minutes ago
- › Hello from El Paso, Texas 1 hour, 36 minutes ago
- › Smokin' Mac 1 hour, 38 minutes ago
- › New Dyna-Glo vertical offset smoker 1 hour, 45 minutes ago
- › Smoking snack stick question 2 hours, 12 minutes ago
- › Maker's Mark Whiskey Substitute. 2 hours, 31 minutes ago
- › 20 lb manual meat mixers? any difference between brands? 2 hours, 40 minutes ago
- › Beef hot links? 2 hours, 52 minutes ago
- › Ss Double Door Electric Smoker 2 hours, 52 minutes ago
- › Chicken thighs- does time between brine and smoker/grill matter? 3 hours ago
- › Traeger TFB29LZA Junior Elite Grill by PaulJ
- › Old Country Brasos by ammaturesmoker
- › Traeger Lil' Tex Elite Pellet Grill by Gjd53
- › A-MAZE-N-SMOKER by Smokedevil
- › 3 Inch Large Smoker Thermometer by Tragusa113
- › Traeger Texas Pellet Grill by bigdumbjarhead
- › Masterbuilt 20070115 Bluetooth Smart Digital Electric Smoker,... by 603Smoker
- › Kingsford 30520 Competition Briquets, 11.1-Pound Bag by daRicksta
- › Pit Boss Grills 71820 Wood Pellet Grill by BC taster
- › Brinkmann Pro Series 4400 by LilyArscott
- › Top 2 Traeger Grill in 2017
- › From Bon Appétit - Breaking down and...
- › My First Smoked Brisket
- › The "UNCURED" Fallacy
- › Fassett's Quality Foods
- › CURING and SMOKING - The Basics
- › Hamburger, ground beef, minced beef
- › A great foldable smoker, one of a kind
- › Dr. Baker's Famous Chicken BBQ
- › CURING INFORMATION BY NEPAS