Recent Images In This Thread
- topicPulled Porktagged by Davidhef88, 11/10/13
Related Forum Threads
- Maiden sparib voyage Last post on 2/21/16 at 11:32am in General Discussion
- Need advice Last post on 2/4/14 at 5:49am in Roll Call
- Butt smoke for U of M and OSU game Last post on 11/30/13 at 1:20pm in Pork
- Post Gobble Day Turkey and Butt Last post on 12/1/13 at 7:05am in General Discussion
- New MES 30 and a 8lb pork butt. Last post on 11/26/13 at 8:13am in Pork
Blueberry-Cherry Dry Rub for Pork
Last edited: 10/5/13
- Hawg Heaven RubLast edited: 9/28/11
- Here Piggy Piggy BrineLast edited: 6/11/12
- Tutorial Sealing Mated Steam Pans With FoilLast edited: 5/1/11
5 years ago, I bought the Smoker attachment to use as a Grill for my wife and I. Last year, I purchased the Duo Grill. Attached the Smoker immediately and took 13 months before I tried to Smoke...
This is a great smoker for the price. I bought it from Home Depot online for $149. 2 day shipping. So glad I spent the money. My only negative about this smoker is that I cannot set it above 275....
It's a real shame these smokers are not being made like this anymore. Temp control is easy with a tuning plate. Also maintenance is simple as well just like anoy other smoker.
This device offers the greatest kind of grilling possible. Recently a man from Oklahoma rolled into a major BBQ competition with one of these grills on top of a Weber Kettle and took first place in...
I have had it for years, I fire it up, I cook, I shut the dampers and let it cool. then store it. About every third cooking, I give it a though cleaning. I put on a wagon to make it mobile. If...
Pull Pork and Football tomorrowpost #1 of 1211/8/13 at 10:29amThread Starter
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Pickspost #2 of 1211/8/13 at 11:09ampost #3 of 1211/8/13 at 4:37pm
Hello and welcome from East Texas. This is a great site, lots of information and great people that are willing to throw in their two cents worth on about anything ......... What ! no invite ?
Garypost #4 of 1211/8/13 at 5:06pmpost #5 of 1211/8/13 at 5:12pmpost #6 of 1211/8/13 at 7:20pmpost #7 of 1211/8/13 at 7:47pmpost #8 of 1211/9/13 at 6:44ampost #9 of 1211/9/13 at 8:22ampost #10 of 1211/9/13 at 8:37ampost #11 of 1211/9/13 at 10:40am
- Pull Pork and Football tomorrow
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
- Hawg Heaven Rub
Currently, there are 519 Active Users (24 Members and 495 Guests)
- › Comparison of Pork Butt done 2 ways 49 seconds ago
- › The Forum is Getting an Upgrade! Moved to Monday, September 25th 1 minute ago
- › Leg of lamb, smoker to SV attempt 2 minutes ago
- › MES 40 Shutting Off 6 minutes ago
- › Odd brisket occurrence 14 minutes ago
- › Sunday Football Feast....and the Corona's Got Their Limes !!! 16 minutes ago
- › Smoked Meatloaf 19 minutes ago
- › 2017 garlic! 23 minutes ago
- › New 500 gallon RF trailer build 56 minutes ago
- › Smoked Beef Tenderloin (On Sale) 1 hour, 8 minutes ago
- › Char-Griller Duo Gas/Charcoal Grill by KevinJD
- › Masterbuilt 30" Black 20070511 by GaryW121
- › Brinkmann Cimarron Limited Deluxe Outdoor Charcoal/Wood Smoker... by ammaturesmoker
- › Santa Maria Attachment for Weber Kettles by ammaturesmoker
- › PRIMO OVAL JUNIOR GRILL/SMOKER by GrillingFool
- › REC TEC Wood Pellet Grill - Featuring Smart Grill TechnologyTM by biz302
- › Brinkmann Smoke N Pit Pitmaster Deluxe Charcoal/Wood Smoker and Grill by Skinnyj
- › OKLAHOMA JOE'S LONGHORN SMOKER by alteredstates
- › Camp Chef SMV24S 24" Smoke Vault - SMV24S by jond36
- › Traeger Industries, Inc. Timberline 850 by Utah Smoker
- › Ground Beef vs. Ground Turkey - Which Is...
- › Apple Bourbon BBQ Beans
- › Mississippi Haymaker
- › NICE HUGE SMOKER FOR SALE IN TAHLEQUAH ,OK ...
- › Why in Thailand has many coconut shell.
- › Top 2 Traeger Grill in 2017
- › From Bon Appétit - Breaking down and...
- › My First Smoked Brisket
- › The "UNCURED" Fallacy
- › Fassett's Quality Foods