Recent Images In This Thread
- topicPulled Porktagged by Davidhef88, 11/10/13
Related Forum Threads
- Maiden sparib voyage Last post on 2/21/16 at 11:32am in General Discussion
- Need advice Last post on 2/4/14 at 5:49am in Roll Call
- Butt smoke for U of M and OSU game Last post on 11/30/13 at 1:20pm in Pork
- Post Gobble Day Turkey and Butt Last post on 12/1/13 at 7:05am in General Discussion
- New MES 30 and a 8lb pork butt. Last post on 11/26/13 at 8:13am in Pork
Blueberry-Cherry Dry Rub for Pork
Last edited: 10/5/13
- Hawg Heaven RubLast edited: 9/28/11
- Here Piggy Piggy BrineLast edited: 6/11/12
- Tutorial Sealing Mated Steam Pans With FoilLast edited: 5/1/11
Have owned this smoker for 2 weeks now. Smoked on it 5 times and every time everything on it turned out great. I have had experience smoking on some like it. So no learning curve at all for it....
This is actually a review for Traegers customer service. I don't own a Traeger, but I borrowed and damaged one. I have a Yoder 640. I had loaded 70lbs of pork into it, and went to bed. In the...
This is a good smoker for the beginner who does not want to get to involved with staying up all night monitoring temp/coals. Just fill the hopper and set the temp, when it is warmed up toss in your...
Overall I am very pleased with my Smoke Hollow smoker. IT is a great unit for me, I bought at Sams for less than 400 after taxes. The entire unit itself comes in at over 76 inches in total length...
I've only had the Masterbuilt dual-fuel propane for a month now but have used it 10 times for everything from salmon to pulled pork. I had been thinking about getting a real smoker for a while now...
Pull Pork and Football tomorrowpost #1 of 1211/8/13 at 10:29amThread Starter
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Pickspost #2 of 1211/8/13 at 11:09ampost #3 of 1211/8/13 at 4:37pm
Hello and welcome from East Texas. This is a great site, lots of information and great people that are willing to throw in their two cents worth on about anything ......... What ! no invite ?
Garypost #4 of 1211/8/13 at 5:06pmpost #5 of 1211/8/13 at 5:12pmpost #6 of 1211/8/13 at 7:20pmpost #7 of 1211/8/13 at 7:47pmpost #8 of 1211/9/13 at 6:44ampost #9 of 1211/9/13 at 8:22ampost #10 of 1211/9/13 at 8:37ampost #11 of 1211/9/13 at 10:40am
- Pull Pork and Football tomorrow
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
- Hawg Heaven Rub
Currently, there are 394 Active Users (23 Members and 371 Guests)
- › Brisket time! 9 minutes ago
- › Babybacks 18 minutes ago
- › Smoked a couple birds. 23 minutes ago
- › Mushroom Swiss Buffalo Burger & Steak Fries 26 minutes ago
- › First full meal in the MES 26 minutes ago
- › CSR's On The Kettle !! 27 minutes ago
- › My first belly bacon 31 minutes ago
- › New member 32 minutes ago
- › Tri-Tip 37 minutes ago
- › Hello all. 40 minutes ago
- › Smokin-it model 3 by smokin-pete
- › Traeger Texas Pellet Grill by montanashawn
- › Camp Chef Camp Chef Pellet Grill & Smoker Deluxe by CHRISTOPH
- › Outdoor Leisure Products (OLP) Smoke Hollow 47180T 4-in-1 by PhillipLeondria
- › Masterbuilt Dual-fuel Pro by StillAqua
- › Smoke Hollow 44241G2 44-Inch Vertical LP Gas Smoker by kentluman
- › Weber 731001 Smokey Mountain Cooker 22.5-Inch Smoker by jjcreole
- › A-MAZE-N-SMOKER by tjdcorona
- › Weber 711001 Smokey Mountain Cooker Smoker, 14.5-Inch by Cornman
- › Weston Pro Series #22 Food Grinder 1HP by TripleQ