Recent Images In This Thread
- topicPulled Porktagged by Davidhef88, 11/10/13
Related Forum Threads
- Maiden sparib voyage Last post on 2/21/16 at 11:32am in General Discussion
- Need advice Last post on 2/4/14 at 5:49am in Roll Call
- Butt smoke for U of M and OSU game Last post on 11/30/13 at 1:20pm in Pork
- Post Gobble Day Turkey and Butt Last post on 12/1/13 at 7:05am in General Discussion
- New MES 30 and a 8lb pork butt. Last post on 11/26/13 at 8:13am in Pork
Blueberry-Cherry Dry Rub for Pork
Last edited: 10/5/13
- Hawg Heaven RubLast edited: 9/28/11
- Here Piggy Piggy BrineLast edited: 6/11/12
- Tutorial Sealing Mated Steam Pans With FoilLast edited: 5/1/11
I bought the Weber 26.75" grill mainly for the larger grilling area. I have owned Weber's 22.5" grills for over 50 years now, I'm on my 3rd one now, but now needed more grilling area, and the...
Forgive me if I write a lot of drivel, bu this is my first review of a product on this forum: I had gotten a 12" A-maze-n tube and used it to smoke cheese last year (on my old grill), and...
I purchased this smoker to again give smoking a try. I had been a avid meat/fish smoker years ago long before all of the temperature controlled available smokers & temperature monitoring equipment...
I called Lisa from www.vacuumsealersunlimited.com, A nicer more helpful person you wont find. She walked me through the options and helped me select the VP215. This thing is the bomb! I grabbed a...
Bought this at KMart on a special sale and we've had this grill for about five years now and it has held up pretty well except the underside of the grill. The grease pan/tray that leads to the...
Pull Pork and Football tomorrowpost #1 of 1211/8/13 at 10:29amThread Starter
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Pickspost #2 of 1211/8/13 at 11:09ampost #3 of 1211/8/13 at 4:37pm
Hello and welcome from East Texas. This is a great site, lots of information and great people that are willing to throw in their two cents worth on about anything ......... What ! no invite ?
Garypost #4 of 1211/8/13 at 5:06pmpost #5 of 1211/8/13 at 5:12pmpost #6 of 1211/8/13 at 7:20pmpost #7 of 1211/8/13 at 7:47pmpost #8 of 1211/9/13 at 6:44ampost #9 of 1211/9/13 at 8:22ampost #10 of 1211/9/13 at 8:37ampost #11 of 1211/9/13 at 10:40am
- Pull Pork and Football tomorrow
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
- Hawg Heaven Rub
Currently, there are 624 Active Users (31 Members and 593 Guests)
- › 1st go - don't want to screw it up! 2 minutes ago
- › Smoking all year... Neglecting my grill 3 minutes ago
- › Look who is cold smoking cheese AND butter baby! 14 minutes ago
- › Green Mountain Grills 23 minutes ago
- › Thinking about making the switch from wood fired smoker to a pellet... 24 minutes ago
- › It's that time of year! Swedish potato sausage 30 minutes ago
- › First Time Brisket Questions 37 minutes ago
- › 20+ pounds of block and curd for Xmas 40 minutes ago
- › Rotisserie pork steaks "vertically" 42 minutes ago
- › Rancid Fat? 43 minutes ago
- › Weber 781001 26.75-Inch One-Touch Gold Charcoal Grill by jesse624
- › Camp Chef SmokePro LUX Pellet Grill by Mohole15
- › Meco 5031 Charcoal Combo Water Smoker by W2HR
- › VacMaster VP215 Chamber Vacuum Sealer by TripleQ
- › Kenmore 4 burner split lid with sear station and side burner gas grill by Cornman
- › Char-Griller 5050 Duo Gas-and-Charcoal Grill by erikself
- › Bradley Digital 4- Rack Smoker by hoekma
- › Traeger Texas Pellet Grill by WickedPigeon
- › Char-Griller 9040 by Chicken Man 911
- › Masterbuilt 20070213 30-Inch Black Electric Digital Smoker, Front... by Wilkesctywildma