Damn I hate when all the other boys leave me behind!! <looks down at the ground and kicks at a nonexistant rock>
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Summer Sausage -Curley's Kit Last post on 2/26/14 at 11:35am in Sausage
- Sausage guy on NPR Last post on 10/13/13 at 5:51pm in Sausage
- Venison Smoked Kielbasa Last post on 5/12/13 at 7:39am in Sausage
- Amish Ring Bolonga -NEPAS recipe Last post on 3/8/13 at 8:46am in Sausage
- Venison Summer Sausage Last post on 1/20/13 at 3:41pm in Sausage Makers
I was able to make half a burger before the press portion of the burger maker broke. Had to finish the burgers using the machine and my hands, pushing manually. Push down handle and clip broke...
I really enjoyed this smoker - It is being retired for a Old Country Pecos
The family got this for me for a birthday gift ( I chose it, they paid for it). I did not get the WIFI version. Got it home, assembled it (easy) and fired it up. The temp would not stabilize, it...
Bought my T. JR 5 years ago at a Costco roadshow. It made for an affordable start in the smoking and pellet cooker space. Easy setup, but on burn-in the controller and fan burned out. ...
Loving the extra room on the LUX. (Bought as Cabela's Magnum) Smoked 3 turkeys (at once) for thanksgiving and for SuperBowl did a 14lb brisket and 8 chicken quarters at the same time. I...
new toy!!! so excited!! with some cajun sausage and brat QV! - Page 2
post #21 of 25
11/3/13 at 2:37pm
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
post #22 of 25
11/3/13 at 2:48pm
post #23 of 25
11/3/13 at 2:52pm
Thank you sir!
Quote:Willie. .. I love feeding the snockered peeps (good word btw).. for one they might not appreciate the food... but they never gripe about it either.. and the owner knocks off a tab or two of mine.. to its a win win for me!
post #24 of 25
11/3/13 at 2:55pm
post #25 of 25
11/3/13 at 3:13pm
you nailed it man. those look great.
anchoring is a great thing with these. my frame stays clamped the table. wife keeps fussin at me to drill the darn table and bolt it down. she's tired of hitting the clamps.
- new toy!!! so excited!! with some cajun sausage and brat QV!
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
Currently, there are 507 Active Users (27 Members and 480 Guests)
- › HELP with breakfast link casings 26 seconds ago
- › Ribeye Cheesesteaks (Bear Style Open Face) 1 minute ago
- › Help with my new MES 30" 2 minutes ago
- › Bresaola Sliced 8 minutes ago
- › Curing Pastrami forgot Kosher Salt 9 minutes ago
- › Looking to go portable 20 minutes ago
- › Sous Vide beef back ribs first attempt 23 minutes ago
- › March headcheese and organ sausage 34 minutes ago
- › Traeger. Controller upgrade options 46 minutes ago
- › I call it the 20/20 Charcoal basket... 1 hour, 1 minute ago
- › STUFZ-ORIGINAL STUFFED BURGER MAKER by mstphrchrstphr
- › Brinkmann 805-2101-S Pitmaster Deluxe Smoke 'N Pit by cdpromo1
- › Davy Crockett by accunlmtd
- › Traeger Junior Pellet Grill by Joe Fenn
- › Camp Chef SmokePro LUX Pellet Grill by Joe Fenn
- › Black Maverick ET-733 Long Range Wireless Dual Probe BBQ Smoker... by Sauced
- › Nesco VS-02 Food Vacuum Sealer, Black/Silver by Sauced
- › FireBoard - Cloud Connected Smart Thermometer by SmokinAl
- › Masterbuilt XL 44 propane smoker by comer4tide
- › Sausage And Jerky Makers' Bible: The Home Processor's... by Kirby27
- › A great foldable smoker, one of a kind
- › Dr. Baker's Famous Chicken BBQ
- › CURING INFORMATION BY NEPAS
- › Goodly Vacuum Sealer
- › Differences Between Spareribs, St. Louis...
- › Pre-Proportioning Mix Ingredients
- › Smoked Octopus on Taro "toast" slices
- › ABT with sausage, and grated cheese.
- › Maintaining Grinder Plates and Knives
- › FDA Curing and Smoking Regulations