Damn I hate when all the other boys leave me behind!! <looks down at the ground and kicks at a nonexistant rock>
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Summer Sausage -Curley's Kit Last post on 2/26/14 at 11:35am in Sausage
- Sausage guy on NPR Last post on 10/13/13 at 5:51pm in Sausage
- Venison Smoked Kielbasa Last post on 5/12/13 at 7:39am in Sausage
- Amish Ring Bolonga -NEPAS recipe Last post on 3/8/13 at 8:46am in Sausage
- Venison Summer Sausage Last post on 1/20/13 at 3:41pm in Sausage Makers
You won't find these at Wal-Mart!!!
I purchased one of the very early Traeger Lil' Tex models about 20 years ago. It was the first pellet grill I had ever seen and I fell in love instantly. Over time I added a digital thermometer to...
This product will not work in a propane smoker and it is a known defect by Amazen. The gas fire fights with the smoker for the air supply and the smoker usually looses an will not burn. They...
My stock temp gauge after 3 uses was about 50 degrees off. So I ordered this one cause I have seen this one in many videos and pictures. and the rating was good. Had to make the hole bigger to...
I purchased this grill on 5-05-2017-----so I purchased this grill (Tailgater in Blue) from my local ACE hardware and the temps are all over the place, so far I have e-mailed back and forth (3...
new toy!!! so excited!! with some cajun sausage and brat QV! - Page 2
post #21 of 25
11/3/13 at 2:37pm
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
post #22 of 25
11/3/13 at 2:48pm
post #23 of 25
11/3/13 at 2:52pm
Thank you sir!
Quote:Willie. .. I love feeding the snockered peeps (good word btw).. for one they might not appreciate the food... but they never gripe about it either.. and the owner knocks off a tab or two of mine.. to its a win win for me!
post #24 of 25
11/3/13 at 2:55pm
post #25 of 25
11/3/13 at 3:13pm
you nailed it man. those look great.
anchoring is a great thing with these. my frame stays clamped the table. wife keeps fussin at me to drill the darn table and bolt it down. she's tired of hitting the clamps.
- new toy!!! so excited!! with some cajun sausage and brat QV!
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
Currently, there are 586 Active Users (25 Members and 561 Guests)
- › Prime Rib & Homemade Baked Beans 2 minutes ago
- › Masterbuilt Slow Smoker attachment 6 minutes ago
- › A-Maze-N vs ProQ Cold Smoke Generators 8 minutes ago
- › First time smoking pulled pork 9 minutes ago
- › 1st smoker build 11 minutes ago
- › BGE XL or Kamodo Big Joe 12 minutes ago
- › I've tried everything. White smoke! 16 minutes ago
- › A Grilla in da HOUSE!! 18 minutes ago
- › Made a GREAT smoked salsa! 22 minutes ago
- › Chicken Wings on my New GMG 24 minutes ago
- › Old Country Brasos by ammaturesmoker
- › Traeger Lil' Tex Elite Pellet Grill by Gjd53
- › A-MAZE-N-SMOKER by Smokedevil
- › 3 Inch Large Smoker Thermometer by Tragusa113
- › Traeger Texas Pellet Grill by bigdumbjarhead
- › Masterbuilt 20070115 Bluetooth Smart Digital Electric Smoker,... by 603Smoker
- › Kingsford 30520 Competition Briquets, 11.1-Pound Bag by daRicksta
- › Pit Boss Grills 71820 Wood Pellet Grill by BC taster
- › Brinkmann Pro Series 4400 by LilyArscott
- › Outdoor Leisure Products (OLP) Smoke Hollow 47180T 4-in-1 by Jarch
- › Top 2 Traeger Grill in 2017
- › From Bon Appétit - Breaking down and...
- › My First Smoked Brisket
- › The "UNCURED" Fallacy
- › Fassett's Quality Foods
- › CURING and SMOKING - The Basics
- › Hamburger, ground beef, minced beef
- › A great foldable smoker, one of a kind
- › Dr. Baker's Famous Chicken BBQ
- › CURING INFORMATION BY NEPAS