Damn I hate when all the other boys leave me behind!! <looks down at the ground and kicks at a nonexistant rock>
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Summer Sausage -Curley's Kit Last post on 2/26/14 at 11:35am in Sausage
- Sausage guy on NPR Last post on 10/13/13 at 5:51pm in Sausage
- Venison Smoked Kielbasa Last post on 5/12/13 at 7:39am in Sausage
- Amish Ring Bolonga -NEPAS recipe Last post on 3/8/13 at 8:46am in Sausage
- Venison Summer Sausage Last post on 1/20/13 at 3:41pm in Sausage Makers
I've had mine for more than 6 years and I really struggled through the first year with it getting too hot and burning up food. I was ready to give up and just use it as a charcoal grill. Then I...
I installed this and it worked flawlessly.
I was able to make half a burger before the press portion of the burger maker broke. Had to finish the burgers using the machine and my hands, pushing manually. Push down handle and clip broke...
I really enjoyed this smoker - It is being retired for a Old Country Pecos
The family got this for me for a birthday gift ( I chose it, they paid for it). I did not get the WIFI version. Got it home, assembled it (easy) and fired it up. The temp would not stabilize, it...
new toy!!! so excited!! with some cajun sausage and brat QV! - Page 2
post #21 of 25
11/3/13 at 2:37pm
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
post #22 of 25
11/3/13 at 2:48pm
post #23 of 25
11/3/13 at 2:52pm
Thank you sir!
Quote:Willie. .. I love feeding the snockered peeps (good word btw).. for one they might not appreciate the food... but they never gripe about it either.. and the owner knocks off a tab or two of mine.. to its a win win for me!
post #24 of 25
11/3/13 at 2:55pm
post #25 of 25
11/3/13 at 3:13pm
you nailed it man. those look great.
anchoring is a great thing with these. my frame stays clamped the table. wife keeps fussin at me to drill the darn table and bolt it down. she's tired of hitting the clamps.
- new toy!!! so excited!! with some cajun sausage and brat QV!
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
Currently, there are 365 Active Users (3 Members and 362 Guests)
- › Greetings from San Antonio, Texas 17 minutes ago
- › My first Pork Butt 1 hour, 25 minutes ago
- › Weekend Smoke and Some Product Review w/Qview 1 hour, 31 minutes ago
- › Bay ~ Foamheart 2 hours, 4 minutes ago
- › BBQ Novice Looking for help 2 hours, 7 minutes ago
- › Manual Meat Slicer 2 hours, 41 minutes ago
- › Specialty throwdown poll 3 hours ago
- › First time on this forum and Brisket Ever starting tomorow any help... 3 hours, 9 minutes ago
- › Making my mom a care package. 3 hours, 10 minutes ago
- › Rotisserie Roast Beef Pizza!!! 3 hours, 10 minutes ago
- › Vision Grills Classic Kamado Charcoal Grill 596 Sq. In. Cooking... by THood
- › Horizon Smokers Charcoal Basket For 20 Inch Classic And Oklahoma... by ammaturesmoker
- › STUFZ-ORIGINAL STUFFED BURGER MAKER by mstphrchrstphr
- › Brinkmann 805-2101-S Pitmaster Deluxe Smoke 'N Pit by cdpromo1
- › Davy Crockett by accunlmtd
- › Traeger Junior Pellet Grill by Joe Fenn
- › Camp Chef SmokePro LUX Pellet Grill by Joe Fenn
- › Black Maverick ET-733 Long Range Wireless Dual Probe BBQ Smoker... by Sauced
- › Nesco VS-02 Food Vacuum Sealer, Black/Silver by Sauced
- › FireBoard - Cloud Connected Smart Thermometer by SmokinAl
- › Fassett's Quality Foods
- › CURING and SMOKING - The Basics
- › Hamburger, ground beef, minced beef
- › A great foldable smoker, one of a kind
- › Dr. Baker's Famous Chicken BBQ
- › CURING INFORMATION BY NEPAS
- › Goodly Vacuum Sealer
- › Differences Between Spareribs, St. Louis...
- › Pre-Proportioning Mix Ingredients
- › Smoked Octopus on Taro "toast" slices