Damn I hate when all the other boys leave me behind!! <looks down at the ground and kicks at a nonexistant rock>
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Summer Sausage -Curley's Kit Last post on 2/26/14 at 11:35am in Sausage
- Sausage guy on NPR Last post on 10/13/13 at 5:51pm in Sausage
- Venison Smoked Kielbasa Last post on 5/12/13 at 7:39am in Sausage
- Amish Ring Bolonga -NEPAS recipe Last post on 3/8/13 at 8:46am in Sausage
- Venison Summer Sausage Last post on 1/20/13 at 3:41pm in Sausage Makers
Have owned this smoker for 2 weeks now. Smoked on it 5 times and every time everything on it turned out great. I have had experience smoking on some like it. So no learning curve at all for it....
This is actually a review for Traegers customer service. I don't own a Traeger, but I borrowed and damaged one. I have a Yoder 640. I had loaded 70lbs of pork into it, and went to bed. In the...
This is a good smoker for the beginner who does not want to get to involved with staying up all night monitoring temp/coals. Just fill the hopper and set the temp, when it is warmed up toss in your...
Overall I am very pleased with my Smoke Hollow smoker. IT is a great unit for me, I bought at Sams for less than 400 after taxes. The entire unit itself comes in at over 76 inches in total length...
I've only had the Masterbuilt dual-fuel propane for a month now but have used it 10 times for everything from salmon to pulled pork. I had been thinking about getting a real smoker for a while now...
new toy!!! so excited!! with some cajun sausage and brat QV! - Page 2
post #21 of 25
11/3/13 at 2:37pm
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
post #22 of 25
11/3/13 at 2:48pm
post #23 of 25
11/3/13 at 2:52pm
Thank you sir!
Quote:Willie. .. I love feeding the snockered peeps (good word btw).. for one they might not appreciate the food... but they never gripe about it either.. and the owner knocks off a tab or two of mine.. to its a win win for me!
post #24 of 25
11/3/13 at 2:55pm
post #25 of 25
11/3/13 at 3:13pm
you nailed it man. those look great.
anchoring is a great thing with these. my frame stays clamped the table. wife keeps fussin at me to drill the darn table and bolt it down. she's tired of hitting the clamps.
- new toy!!! so excited!! with some cajun sausage and brat QV!
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
Currently, there are 228 Active Users (5 Members and 223 Guests)
- › Love it .... 2 minutes ago
- › Morning, total rookie here in the smoking world. 34 minutes ago
- › Part of brisket was sticking out of cure 53 minutes ago
- › New Member 58 minutes ago
- › Belly bacon, skin on or skin off? 1 hour, 3 minutes ago
- › CHICKEN... Safe Chicken Temperatures, Even if It’s Pink! 1 hour, 14 minutes ago
- › Question's & more following probably, on using cure #1 in sausage. 1 hour, 21 minutes ago
- › Been Here a Few Days... 2 hours, 4 minutes ago
- › New Member 2 hours, 9 minutes ago
- › Chile's Take on Sriracha Pickled Eggs 2 hours, 11 minutes ago
- › Smokin-it model 3 by smokin-pete
- › Traeger Texas Pellet Grill by montanashawn
- › Camp Chef Camp Chef Pellet Grill & Smoker Deluxe by CHRISTOPH
- › Outdoor Leisure Products (OLP) Smoke Hollow 47180T 4-in-1 by PhillipLeondria
- › Masterbuilt Dual-fuel Pro by StillAqua
- › Smoke Hollow 44241G2 44-Inch Vertical LP Gas Smoker by kentluman
- › Weber 731001 Smokey Mountain Cooker 22.5-Inch Smoker by jjcreole
- › A-MAZE-N-SMOKER by tjdcorona
- › Weber 711001 Smokey Mountain Cooker Smoker, 14.5-Inch by Cornman
- › Weston Pro Series #22 Food Grinder 1HP by TripleQ