Damn I hate when all the other boys leave me behind!! <looks down at the ground and kicks at a nonexistant rock>
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Summer Sausage -Curley's Kit Last post on 2/26/14 at 11:35am in Sausage
- Sausage guy on NPR Last post on 10/13/13 at 5:51pm in Sausage
- Venison Smoked Kielbasa Last post on 5/12/13 at 7:39am in Sausage
- Amish Ring Bolonga -NEPAS recipe Last post on 3/8/13 at 8:46am in Sausage
- Venison Summer Sausage Last post on 1/20/13 at 3:41pm in Sausage Makers
This is my first smoker and I've had some great success with it already. It was pretty easy to get some good results even on my first runs. I switched from chips to chunks for the wood and it...
Wanted a decent electric smoker that was almost setup, start and let it do its job with miminal intervention! Is it perfect no but as I live in Scotland weather is a challenge at times so had a...
Simply the best. The Bentley of all grills and it's the only ceramic grill made in the USA. The 400XL will smoke two 20 pound turkeys.
The smoker came packaged very nicely and easy to assemble. The construction of it is pretty solid. I have used it twice so far and both times the smoker itself was good. I did put on a gasket...
I started out on a friends Traegar at work and made the decision to get a pellet smoker, I researched for awhile and was leaning towards the Green Mountain Grill line, I went and checked them out...
new toy!!! so excited!! with some cajun sausage and brat QV! - Page 2
post #21 of 25
11/3/13 at 2:37pm
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
post #22 of 25
11/3/13 at 2:48pm
post #23 of 25
11/3/13 at 2:52pm
Thank you sir!
Quote:Willie. .. I love feeding the snockered peeps (good word btw).. for one they might not appreciate the food... but they never gripe about it either.. and the owner knocks off a tab or two of mine.. to its a win win for me!
post #24 of 25
11/3/13 at 2:55pm
post #25 of 25
11/3/13 at 3:13pm
you nailed it man. those look great.
anchoring is a great thing with these. my frame stays clamped the table. wife keeps fussin at me to drill the darn table and bolt it down. she's tired of hitting the clamps.
- new toy!!! so excited!! with some cajun sausage and brat QV!
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
Currently, there are 417 Active Users (10 Members and 407 Guests)
- › Smoked Brisket (THICK bark) 1 minute ago
- › New new newbie with a Masterbuilt pro charcoal / propane smoker 4 minutes ago
- › Blackened Tilapia CI Style !! 16 minutes ago
- › Grates 28 minutes ago
- › Brisket holding time 29 minutes ago
- › Newbie just can't get it right 41 minutes ago
- › What is going on with my AMNPS? 1 hour, 51 minutes ago
- › So what's everyone smoking this weekend? 2 hours, 6 minutes ago
- › Under the Sea Throwdown Winners!!! 2 hours, 10 minutes ago
- › Roasting bags 2 hours, 16 minutes ago
- › Grill Pro 31846 Propane Smoker by samwise
- › Bradley BTIS1 Original Fully Automatic 4-Rack Outdoor Food Smoker by ScotTex
- › Primo Oval XL Ceramic Grill by ZombieKitty
- › DGO1176BDC-D Vertical Offset Charcoal Smoker by Tragusa113
- › Pit Boss Grills 71820 Wood Pellet Grill by AB Canuck
- › Pit Boss 71700FB Pellet Grill with Flame Broiler, 700 sq. in. by BDawg
- › Traeger Industries, Inc. Timberline 850 by Submariner
- › Traeger Junior Pellet Grill by ednosnaws
- › Big Green Egg Kamado Grill MiniMax Portable Outdoor Smoker barbeque... by jshillin
- › Vision Grills Classic Kamado Charcoal Grill 596 Sq. In. Cooking... by THood
- › From Bon Appétit - Breaking down and...
- › My First Smoked Brisket
- › The "UNCURED" Fallacy
- › Fassett's Quality Foods
- › CURING and SMOKING - The Basics
- › Hamburger, ground beef, minced beef
- › A great foldable smoker, one of a kind
- › Dr. Baker's Famous Chicken BBQ
- › CURING INFORMATION BY NEPAS
- › Goodly Vacuum Sealer