I plan to use Pop's brine recipe for my next batch of bacon. I'd also like to try some CB and I'm wondering if I can put the pork loin in the the belly or is that a no-no? Or should I just use two different containers?
- topicBriningtagged by Woodcutter, 10/29/13
Related Forum Threads
- GOBBLE GOBBLE THROWDOWN!!!! Last post on 1/28/16 at 1:52pm in SMF Throwdowns
- Brining a full packer brisket tonight, need some help. Last post on 2/7/14 at 8:12pm in Curing
- Corned Beef Brine Last post on 3/12/14 at 7:46am in Beef
- Three Day Brine? Last post on 11/2/13 at 11:51am in Poultry
- Ham From Pork Butt with Pop's Brine Again Last post on 10/15/13 at 6:56am in Pork
Here Piggy Piggy Brine
Last edited: 6/11/12
- Wiki Article TutorialLast edited: 5/24/10
5 years ago, I bought the Smoker attachment to use as a Grill for my wife and I. Last year, I purchased the Duo Grill. Attached the Smoker immediately and took 13 months before I tried to Smoke...
This is a great smoker for the price. I bought it from Home Depot online for $149. 2 day shipping. So glad I spent the money. My only negative about this smoker is that I cannot set it above 275....
It's a real shame these smokers are not being made like this anymore. Temp control is easy with a tuning plate. Also maintenance is simple as well just like anoy other smoker.
This device offers the greatest kind of grilling possible. Recently a man from Oklahoma rolled into a major BBQ competition with one of these grills on top of a Weber Kettle and took first place in...
I have had it for years, I fire it up, I cook, I shut the dampers and let it cool. then store it. About every third cooking, I give it a though cleaning. I put on a wagon to make it mobile. If...
- Wiki Article Tutorial
Combining different pork cuts in one brine?
post #1 of 7
10/28/13 at 6:27pm
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
post #2 of 7
10/28/13 at 7:04pm
post #3 of 7
10/28/13 at 7:11pm
Hey if the pork fits, cure it!
I just put a loin and a rack of BB ribs in my brine cure.
And empty cure bucket is a terrible thing to waste.
post #4 of 7
10/28/13 at 11:49pm
post #5 of 7
10/29/13 at 6:56am
post #6 of 7
10/29/13 at 7:21am
- Combining different pork cuts in one brine?
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
Currently, there are 727 Active Users (30 Members and 697 Guests)
- › Pork Belly 36 seconds ago
- › Did someone call Wellington 56 seconds ago
- › WSM 22 Over Night Cook 5 minutes ago
- › Smoked Chicken Noodle and Veggie Soup with QView!!! 6 minutes ago
- › Bob's MES 30 Analog build 7 minutes ago
- › Rec Tec meatloaf 11 minutes ago
- › The Forum is Getting an Upgrade! Moved to Monday, September 25th 12 minutes ago
- › picnics not cured in the center 19 minutes ago
- › Bacon and smoked pork chops 21 minutes ago
- › St, Louis Style Ribs 26 minutes ago
- › Char-Griller Duo Gas/Charcoal Grill by KevinJD
- › Masterbuilt 30" Black 20070511 by GaryW121
- › Brinkmann Cimarron Limited Deluxe Outdoor Charcoal/Wood Smoker... by ammaturesmoker
- › Santa Maria Attachment for Weber Kettles by ammaturesmoker
- › PRIMO OVAL JUNIOR GRILL/SMOKER by GrillingFool
- › REC TEC Wood Pellet Grill - Featuring Smart Grill TechnologyTM by biz302
- › Brinkmann Smoke N Pit Pitmaster Deluxe Charcoal/Wood Smoker and Grill by Skinnyj
- › OKLAHOMA JOE'S LONGHORN SMOKER by alteredstates
- › Camp Chef SMV24S 24" Smoke Vault - SMV24S by jond36
- › Traeger Industries, Inc. Timberline 850 by Utah Smoker
- › Ground Beef vs. Ground Turkey - Which Is...
- › Apple Bourbon BBQ Beans
- › Mississippi Haymaker
- › NICE HUGE SMOKER FOR SALE IN TAHLEQUAH ,OK ...
- › Why in Thailand has many coconut shell.
- › Top 2 Traeger Grill in 2017
- › From Bon Appétit - Breaking down and...
- › My First Smoked Brisket
- › The "UNCURED" Fallacy
- › Fassett's Quality Foods