I plan to use Pop's brine recipe for my next batch of bacon. I'd also like to try some CB and I'm wondering if I can put the pork loin in the the belly or is that a no-no? Or should I just use two different containers?
- topicBriningtagged by Woodcutter, 10/29/13
Related Forum Threads
- GOBBLE GOBBLE THROWDOWN!!!! Last post on 1/28/16 at 1:52pm in SMF Throwdowns
- Brining a full packer brisket tonight, need some help. Last post on 2/7/14 at 8:12pm in Curing
- Corned Beef Brine Last post on 3/12/14 at 7:46am in Beef
- Three Day Brine? Last post on 11/2/13 at 11:51am in Poultry
- Ham From Pork Butt with Pop's Brine Again Last post on 10/15/13 at 6:56am in Pork
Here Piggy Piggy Brine
Last edited: 6/11/12
- Wiki Article TutorialLast edited: 5/24/10
Have owned this smoker for 2 weeks now. Smoked on it 5 times and every time everything on it turned out great. I have had experience smoking on some like it. So no learning curve at all for it....
This is actually a review for Traegers customer service. I don't own a Traeger, but I borrowed and damaged one. I have a Yoder 640. I had loaded 70lbs of pork into it, and went to bed. In the...
This is a good smoker for the beginner who does not want to get to involved with staying up all night monitoring temp/coals. Just fill the hopper and set the temp, when it is warmed up toss in your...
Overall I am very pleased with my Smoke Hollow smoker. IT is a great unit for me, I bought at Sams for less than 400 after taxes. The entire unit itself comes in at over 76 inches in total length...
I've only had the Masterbuilt dual-fuel propane for a month now but have used it 10 times for everything from salmon to pulled pork. I had been thinking about getting a real smoker for a while now...
- Wiki Article Tutorial
Combining different pork cuts in one brine?
post #1 of 7
10/28/13 at 6:27pm
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
post #2 of 7
10/28/13 at 7:04pm
post #3 of 7
10/28/13 at 7:11pm
Hey if the pork fits, cure it!
I just put a loin and a rack of BB ribs in my brine cure.
And empty cure bucket is a terrible thing to waste.
post #4 of 7
10/28/13 at 11:49pm
post #5 of 7
10/29/13 at 6:56am
post #6 of 7
10/29/13 at 7:21am
- Combining different pork cuts in one brine?
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
Currently, there are 515 Active Users (28 Members and 487 Guests)
- › Brined? Frenched? Rubbed? Smoked? Glazed? Cheap Pork Roast! 7 minutes ago
- › Applewood Smoked Apple Dumplings 12 minutes ago
- › Scored my first slicer 21 minutes ago
- › Finally Time for Cheese! 22 minutes ago
- › Today's double smoked ham. 27 minutes ago
- › Maple/Cherry Chix in the Gasser with AMNTS 29 minutes ago
- › Baby Back Sampler 29 minutes ago
- › Chicken breast 31 minutes ago
- › Yes, more Salmon belly's & collars 38 minutes ago
- › Question on pellicle 44 minutes ago
- › Smokin-it model 3 by smokin-pete
- › Traeger Texas Pellet Grill by montanashawn
- › Camp Chef Camp Chef Pellet Grill & Smoker Deluxe by CHRISTOPH
- › Outdoor Leisure Products (OLP) Smoke Hollow 47180T 4-in-1 by PhillipLeondria
- › Masterbuilt Dual-fuel Pro by StillAqua
- › Smoke Hollow 44241G2 44-Inch Vertical LP Gas Smoker by kentluman
- › Weber 731001 Smokey Mountain Cooker 22.5-Inch Smoker by jjcreole
- › A-MAZE-N-SMOKER by tjdcorona
- › Weber 711001 Smokey Mountain Cooker Smoker, 14.5-Inch by Cornman
- › Weston Pro Series #22 Food Grinder 1HP by TripleQ