Hi, I was out at the Royal a few weeks ago. Sat. turn in day for the comps.
Looked at all the pellet grills on display. Most of the major players were there.
For that price range the 640 is by far the best built pellet grill. The fit and the welds
are perfect. The gauge of the steel is heavy duty. It is built like a tank at 340lbs
I would have bought one but I allready ordered a Cheyenne and picked it up there.
Made a day of it. Walked thorough the comp. teams cook area and if they had
a pellet grill 98% of them had a Yoder 640. The other 2% had pellet cookers in the
5000.00 + range. If the pros. trust the 640 to win comp. cooks. That works for me.
I'm another newbi here. So that said take a lot of pics. and post up. thanks J.