I've been doing these for about 15 years, but this is the first time I've heard then referred to as "ABT". Anyone want to clue me in on the meaning of that acronym?
- Regular cream cheese works best. Low fat or fat-free runs out too easily.
- Use a full slice of bacon per pepper to totally encapsulate the pepper. This reduces cream cheese loss.
- Stuff with strips of chicken marinated overnight with your fav seasonings.
- Stuff with cream cheese first, then meat. Helps to hold in the cream cheese.
- Leave veins and seeds in peppers for a man-version of beautiful hotness.
- Build a fire in your grill with a shoebox full of charcoal. When briquettes are white, put peppers on highest warmer rack, close lid, permit minimal air flow (no grease fire worries), come back in 30 minutes. Perfection.