- 252 Posts. Joined 8/2013
- Location: Buffalo, NY
- Points: 21
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicBacon Makingtagged by PGSmoker64, 10/26/13
Dry Cured Bacon Calculator And Procedure
Last edited: 3/20/12
- Butterflying A Pork Butt For Buckboard BaconLast edited: 3/23/15
- Bearcarvers Smoked Bacon Step By Step With QviewLast edited: 11/17/10
- Canadian Bacon Basic TechniqueLast edited: 7/2/10
I bought the Weber 26.75" grill mainly for the larger grilling area. I have owned Weber's 22.5" grills for over 50 years now, I'm on my 3rd one now, but now needed more grilling area, and the...
Forgive me if I write a lot of drivel, bu this is my first review of a product on this forum: I had gotten a 12" A-maze-n tube and used it to smoke cheese last year (on my old grill), and...
I purchased this smoker to again give smoking a try. I had been a avid meat/fish smoker years ago long before all of the temperature controlled available smokers & temperature monitoring equipment...
I called Lisa from www.vacuumsealersunlimited.com, A nicer more helpful person you wont find. She walked me through the options and helped me select the VP215. This thing is the bomb! I grabbed a...
Bought this at KMart on a special sale and we've had this grill for about five years now and it has held up pretty well except the underside of the grill. The grease pan/tray that leads to the...
Canadian (back) bacon - Bearcarver's dry cure - updates w/Qview - Page 2post #21 of 2410/30/13 at 2:48pmThread StarterThanks everyone, I can not believe how good it tasted. Next time I'm loading up!
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Pickspost #22 of 2410/30/13 at 3:11pmQuote:
Look for sales.
I don't know about up there in snow land, but down here Pork Loins go on sale around New Years----Maybe because of all the PA Dutch having to eat Pork on New Year's Day for good luck.
Last time I got 27 pounds the day before New Year's for $1.59 a pound.\
Bearpost #23 of 2410/30/13 at 3:28pmThread Starterpost #24 of 2410/31/13 at 9:09am
- Canadian (back) bacon - Bearcarver's dry cure - updates w/Qview
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
- Butterflying A Pork Butt For Buckboard Bacon
- › Bday dinner 5 minutes ago
- › 1,000 Gallon Smoker 9 minutes ago
- › Brisket at the Beach 9 minutes ago
- › A little less yard to mow 15 minutes ago
- › My Wife Is A Knitter 15 minutes ago
- › Maple Sugar Glazed Pecans 19 minutes ago
- › Smoked Cheese Grits with bacon, onion and mushrooms. 27 minutes ago
- › Snack Sticks, Summer Sausage, and Pepperoni 31 minutes ago
- › Cleaned up the old Enterprise stuffer. 45 minutes ago
- › COLD SMOKING WITH THE LANG, CHEESE & LOX 46 minutes ago
- › Weber 781001 26.75-Inch One-Touch Gold Charcoal Grill by jesse624
- › Camp Chef SmokePro LUX Pellet Grill by Mohole15
- › Meco 5031 Charcoal Combo Water Smoker by W2HR
- › VacMaster VP215 Chamber Vacuum Sealer by TripleQ
- › Kenmore 4 burner split lid with sear station and side burner gas grill by Cornman
- › Char-Griller 5050 Duo Gas-and-Charcoal Grill by erikself
- › Bradley Digital 4- Rack Smoker by hoekma
- › Traeger Texas Pellet Grill by WickedPigeon
- › Char-Griller 9040 by Chicken Man 911
- › Masterbuilt 20070213 30-Inch Black Electric Digital Smoker, Front... by Wilkesctywildma