- 252 Posts. Joined 8/2013
- Location: Buffalo, NY
- Points: 21
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicBacon Makingtagged by PGSmoker64, 10/26/13
Dry Cured Bacon Calculator And Procedure
Last edited: 3/20/12
- Butterflying A Pork Butt For Buckboard BaconLast edited: 3/23/15
- Bearcarvers Smoked Bacon Step By Step With QviewLast edited: 11/17/10
- Canadian Bacon Basic TechniqueLast edited: 7/2/10
I was able to make half a burger before the press portion of the burger maker broke. Had to finish the burgers using the machine and my hands, pushing manually. Push down handle and clip broke...
I really enjoyed this smoker - It is being retired for a Old Country Pecos
The family got this for me for a birthday gift ( I chose it, they paid for it). I did not get the WIFI version. Got it home, assembled it (easy) and fired it up. The temp would not stabilize, it...
Bought my T. JR 5 years ago at a Costco roadshow. It made for an affordable start in the smoking and pellet cooker space. Easy setup, but on burn-in the controller and fan burned out. ...
Loving the extra room on the LUX. (Bought as Cabela's Magnum) Smoked 3 turkeys (at once) for thanksgiving and for SuperBowl did a 14lb brisket and 8 chicken quarters at the same time. I...
Canadian (back) bacon - Bearcarver's dry cure - updates w/Qview - Page 2post #21 of 2410/30/13 at 2:48pmThread StarterThanks everyone, I can not believe how good it tasted. Next time I'm loading up!
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Pickspost #22 of 2410/30/13 at 3:11pmQuote:
Look for sales.
I don't know about up there in snow land, but down here Pork Loins go on sale around New Years----Maybe because of all the PA Dutch having to eat Pork on New Year's Day for good luck.
Last time I got 27 pounds the day before New Year's for $1.59 a pound.\
Bearpost #23 of 2410/30/13 at 3:28pmThread Starterpost #24 of 2410/31/13 at 9:09am
- Canadian (back) bacon - Bearcarver's dry cure - updates w/Qview
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
- Butterflying A Pork Butt For Buckboard Bacon
- › Kamado grill controller SMOBOT 21 minutes ago
- › First smoke !!.. 33 minutes ago
- › Baffle/ Heat deflectors 45 minutes ago
- › early spring 1st pulled pork. 1 hour, 41 minutes ago
- › RTD PT100 probes for Auber PID's 1 hour, 46 minutes ago
- › First time making Kielbasa 1 hour, 47 minutes ago
- › threw DOWN some chicken this weekend. 1 hour, 51 minutes ago
- › Another new guy 1 hour, 52 minutes ago
- › Wood fired pizza oven? 1 hour, 55 minutes ago
- › March headcheese and organ sausage 1 hour, 57 minutes ago
- › STUFZ-ORIGINAL STUFFED BURGER MAKER by mstphrchrstphr
- › Brinkmann 805-2101-S Pitmaster Deluxe Smoke 'N Pit by cdpromo1
- › Davy Crockett by accunlmtd
- › Traeger Junior Pellet Grill by Joe Fenn
- › Camp Chef SmokePro LUX Pellet Grill by Joe Fenn
- › Black Maverick ET-733 Long Range Wireless Dual Probe BBQ Smoker... by Sauced
- › Nesco VS-02 Food Vacuum Sealer, Black/Silver by Sauced
- › FireBoard - Cloud Connected Smart Thermometer by SmokinAl
- › Masterbuilt XL 44 propane smoker by comer4tide
- › Sausage And Jerky Makers' Bible: The Home Processor's... by Kirby27
- › A great foldable smoker, one of a kind
- › Dr. Baker's Famous Chicken BBQ
- › CURING INFORMATION BY NEPAS
- › Goodly Vacuum Sealer
- › Differences Between Spareribs, St. Louis...
- › Pre-Proportioning Mix Ingredients
- › Smoked Octopus on Taro "toast" slices
- › ABT with sausage, and grated cheese.
- › Maintaining Grinder Plates and Knives
- › FDA Curing and Smoking Regulations