- 252 Posts. Joined 8/2013
- Location: Buffalo, NY
- Points: 21
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicBacon Makingtagged by PGSmoker64, 10/26/13
Dry Cured Bacon Calculator And Procedure
Last edited: 3/20/12
- Butterflying A Pork Butt For Buckboard BaconLast edited: 3/23/15
- Bearcarvers Smoked Bacon Step By Step With QviewLast edited: 11/17/10
- Canadian Bacon Basic TechniqueLast edited: 7/2/10
I've had my RecTec 680 for about three weeks or so. I've already cooked on it about 10 times I imagine. I've got baby backs smoking on it right now. This smoker is worth every penny you'll pay for...
I got this because smoking on my Weber kettle gets a little crowded. In stock form, this thing would probably be pretty useless. I was able to mod it with very little extra money because I...
after my seasoning run and 1st smoking session, I had to alter the unit..closed firebox to chamber up some and added a 3/16 plate deflector on top of it so heat and smoke ran more directly into...
Smoker is everything you need as a novice or pro. I converted my smoker to natural gas. Extremely easy conversion explained by the company on their website. Bought the #51 drill bit at Ace Hardware...
I was on a waiting list to get my Timberline 1300. Now having owned it 6 weeks, It has become a $2000 paperweight that occupies space on my deck. Avoid this grill, Traeger likes to tout their world...
Canadian (back) bacon - Bearcarver's dry cure - updates w/Qview - Page 2post #21 of 2410/30/13 at 2:48pmThread StarterThanks everyone, I can not believe how good it tasted. Next time I'm loading up!
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Pickspost #22 of 2410/30/13 at 3:11pmQuote:
Look for sales.
I don't know about up there in snow land, but down here Pork Loins go on sale around New Years----Maybe because of all the PA Dutch having to eat Pork on New Year's Day for good luck.
Last time I got 27 pounds the day before New Year's for $1.59 a pound.\
Bearpost #23 of 2410/30/13 at 3:28pmThread Starterpost #24 of 2410/31/13 at 9:09am
- Canadian (back) bacon - Bearcarver's dry cure - updates w/Qview
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
- Butterflying A Pork Butt For Buckboard Bacon
- › No Wrap Ribs 2 minutes ago
- › Meat Curing Chamber Question 7 minutes ago
- › Separated brisket. 9 minutes ago
- › First Beer Can Chicken 12 minutes ago
- › Grilled Steelhead Trout 16 minutes ago
- › Get together in Pa **** date has been set. Oct 6-8 ****** 20 minutes ago
- › Neighbors ever complain about smoke??? 30 minutes ago
- › Large Cook Advice 39 minutes ago
- › Pork shoulder for pulled pork 44 minutes ago
- › My first attempt at a build. 47 minutes ago
- › REC TEC Wood Pellet Grill - Featuring Smart Grill TechnologyTM by biz302
- › Brinkmann Smoke N Pit Pitmaster Deluxe Charcoal/Wood Smoker and Grill by Skinnyj
- › OKLAHOMA JOE'S LONGHORN SMOKER by alteredstates
- › Camp Chef SMV24S 24" Smoke Vault - SMV24S by jond36
- › Traeger Industries, Inc. Timberline 850 by Utah Smoker
- › Kingsford 30520 Competition Briquets, 11.1-Pound Bag by SenseiRogue
- › Masterbuilt 30" 20070312 with Window by jdkimbro
- › Traeger Texas Pellet Grill by albell
- › Masterbuilt Model 20070210 30" Electric Smokehouse by SmokeScience
- › Char-Griller Competition Pro 8125 by Crankbolt
- › Why in Thailand has many coconut shell.
- › Top 2 Traeger Grill in 2017
- › From Bon Appétit - Breaking down and...
- › My First Smoked Brisket
- › The "UNCURED" Fallacy
- › Fassett's Quality Foods
- › CURING and SMOKING - The Basics
- › Hamburger, ground beef, minced beef
- › A great foldable smoker, one of a kind
- › Dr. Baker's Famous Chicken BBQ