- 252 Posts. Joined 8/2013
- Location: Buffalo, NY
- Points: 21
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicBacon Makingtagged by PGSmoker64, 10/26/13
Dry Cured Bacon Calculator And Procedure
Last edited: 3/20/12
- Butterflying A Pork Butt For Buckboard BaconLast edited: 3/23/15
- Bearcarvers Smoked Bacon Step By Step With QviewLast edited: 11/17/10
- Canadian Bacon Basic TechniqueLast edited: 7/2/10
Just purchased this unit a few weeks ago have only used it 3 time and just the love the way to cooks. Real easy to keep temps and the smoke box is huge.
This is my first smoker and I've had some great success with it already. It was pretty easy to get some good results even on my first runs. I switched from chips to chunks for the wood and it...
Wanted a decent electric smoker that was almost setup, start and let it do its job with miminal intervention! Is it perfect no but as I live in Scotland weather is a challenge at times so had a...
Simply the best. The Bentley of all grills and it's the only ceramic grill made in the USA. The 400XL will smoke two 20 pound turkeys.
The smoker came packaged very nicely and easy to assemble. The construction of it is pretty solid. I have used it twice so far and both times the smoker itself was good. I did put on a gasket...
Canadian (back) bacon - Bearcarver's dry cure - updates w/Qview - Page 2post #21 of 2410/30/13 at 2:48pmThread StarterThanks everyone, I can not believe how good it tasted. Next time I'm loading up!
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Pickspost #22 of 2410/30/13 at 3:11pmQuote:
Look for sales.
I don't know about up there in snow land, but down here Pork Loins go on sale around New Years----Maybe because of all the PA Dutch having to eat Pork on New Year's Day for good luck.
Last time I got 27 pounds the day before New Year's for $1.59 a pound.\
Bearpost #23 of 2410/30/13 at 3:28pmThread Starterpost #24 of 2410/31/13 at 9:09am
- Canadian (back) bacon - Bearcarver's dry cure - updates w/Qview
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
- Butterflying A Pork Butt For Buckboard Bacon
- › First brisket (overnight) 14 minutes ago
- › Just joined the group 25 minutes ago
- › Question about moisture 29 minutes ago
- › Its 330 am time to smoke a butt! 29 minutes ago
- › First smoke 31 minutes ago
- › Poor Brisket Choices 32 minutes ago
- › How I start and use my WSM.... 1 hour, 2 minutes ago
- › Two Birds, Two different Rubs, Smokin Side By Side With The Tastes... 1 hour, 7 minutes ago
- › Wife's away 1 hour, 12 minutes ago
- › Looking for the best summer sasage seasoning mix 1 hour, 16 minutes ago
- › Helotes Salado Smoker by ShutterlyExpose
- › Grill Pro 31846 Propane Smoker by samwise
- › Bradley BTIS1 Original Fully Automatic 4-Rack Outdoor Food Smoker by ScotTex
- › Primo Oval XL Ceramic Grill by ZombieKitty
- › DGO1176BDC-D Vertical Offset Charcoal Smoker by Tragusa113
- › Pit Boss Grills 71820 Wood Pellet Grill by AB Canuck
- › Pit Boss 71700FB Pellet Grill with Flame Broiler, 700 sq. in. by BDawg
- › Traeger Industries, Inc. Timberline 850 by Submariner
- › Traeger Junior Pellet Grill by ednosnaws
- › Big Green Egg Kamado Grill MiniMax Portable Outdoor Smoker barbeque... by jshillin
- › From Bon Appétit - Breaking down and...
- › My First Smoked Brisket
- › The "UNCURED" Fallacy
- › Fassett's Quality Foods
- › CURING and SMOKING - The Basics
- › Hamburger, ground beef, minced beef
- › A great foldable smoker, one of a kind
- › Dr. Baker's Famous Chicken BBQ
- › CURING INFORMATION BY NEPAS
- › Goodly Vacuum Sealer