- 252 Posts. Joined 8/2013
- Location: Buffalo, NY
- Points: 21
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicBacon Makingtagged by PGSmoker64, 10/26/13
Dry Cured Bacon Calculator And Procedure
Last edited: 3/20/12
- Butterflying A Pork Butt For Buckboard BaconLast edited: 3/23/15
- Bearcarvers Smoked Bacon Step By Step With QviewLast edited: 11/17/10
- Canadian Bacon Basic TechniqueLast edited: 7/2/10
Got this for convenience and the ease of smoking at tailgates or events without pulling the stick burner. Smoked several meals on it now. While I was assembling the smoker, i saw the wood chip tray...
If you ever wanted to make sausage and jerky this is the book that will get you started. Easy step-by-step instructions show you how to bone out a deer for sausage and jerky. Also includes both...
I know it's bad form to be underwhelmed by this book, but am I the only one who actually read it? There are duplicated parts, there is no discernible order to it, and it is mostly aimed at people...
I received this smoker as a gift - it's the 30" model. I read in the forums here about some mods to improve functionality and I did them: installed a base and casters, added some insulation around...
I received the 38' Smoky Hollow with the glass door at Christmas, and have done about 5 smokes so far. The unit is roomy enough to do a 12+ lb. brisket and much more. After two smokes, I ordered a...
Canadian (back) bacon - Bearcarver's dry cure - updates w/Qview - Page 2post #21 of 2410/30/13 at 2:48pmThread StarterThanks everyone, I can not believe how good it tasted. Next time I'm loading up!
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Pickspost #22 of 2410/30/13 at 3:11pmQuote:
Look for sales.
I don't know about up there in snow land, but down here Pork Loins go on sale around New Years----Maybe because of all the PA Dutch having to eat Pork on New Year's Day for good luck.
Last time I got 27 pounds the day before New Year's for $1.59 a pound.\
Bearpost #23 of 2410/30/13 at 3:28pmThread Starterpost #24 of 2410/31/13 at 9:09am
- Canadian (back) bacon - Bearcarver's dry cure - updates w/Qview
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
- Butterflying A Pork Butt For Buckboard Bacon
- › Smoked Gammon Hock 24 minutes ago
- › UMAi Ginger Salami 50 minutes ago
- › Beef - Corned Beef and Pastrami 1 hour, 1 minute ago
- › Disappointed with amount of smoke; bought a master built electric... 1 hour, 27 minutes ago
- › Callow "Premium Charcoal BBQ Smoker" 2 hours, 28 minutes ago
- › St Lucia Coal Pot 2 hours, 36 minutes ago
- › newb from TX to WA 3 hours, 14 minutes ago
- › Do you seal a smoker to keep in heat and smoke or keep oxygen just... 3 hours, 29 minutes ago
- › Homemade custom smoker 3 hours, 55 minutes ago
- › American slicing machine model 11 3 hours, 56 minutes ago
- › Masterbuilt XL 44 propane smoker by comer4tide
- › Sausage And Jerky Makers' Bible: The Home Processor's... by Kirby27
- › Great Sausage Recipes and Meat Curing by Rytek Kutas by scubohuntr
- › Masterbuilt Two Door Propane Smoker by JASinIL2006
- › Outdoor Leisure Products Smoke Hollow 38202G by csparrazza
- › Masterbuilt 30" 20070312 with Window by mikeg1218
- › Blaz'n Grill Works "Gridiron" by fivebadgers
- › GMG by Kirby27
- › A-MAZE-N-SMOKER by racecar1439
- › Maverick ET-732 Remote Check Wireless Thermometer With 2 Probes by MyOwnIdaho
- › Goodly Vacuum Sealer
- › Differences Between Spareribs, St. Louis...
- › Pre-Proportioning Mix Ingredients
- › Smoked Octopus on Taro "toast" slices
- › ABT with sausage, and grated cheese.
- › Maintaining Grinder Plates and Knives
- › FDA Curing and Smoking Regulations
- › Wild Hawg Rub
- › Follw-up to Smoke House Problems
- › Fine Points of Curing Brine