Related Forum Threads
- Ribs: Wet, Dry, Sweet, Spicy... Something For Everyone Last post on 9/30/13 at 4:27pm in Pork
- weber stinks Last post on 8/29/10 at 8:37pm in UDS Builds
- My full MES Last post on 6/12/10 at 9:37am in Pork
- St Louis vs Spares vs Baby Backs Last post on 6/17/15 at 8:53am in Pork
- Question on smoking a brisket and ribs together Last post on 12/24/14 at 6:37am in General Discussion
Wild Hawg Rub
Last edited: 9/10/16
- Blueberry-Cherry Dry Rub for PorkLast edited: 10/5/13
- Smoking RibsLast edited: 1/8/12
- Cherry & Balsamic Wet Rubbed Pork RibsLast edited: 8/26/11
- Hawg Heaven RubLast edited: 9/28/11
I got this because smoking on my Weber kettle gets a little crowded. In stock form, this thing would probably be pretty useless. I was able to mod it with very little extra money because I...
after my seasoning run and 1st smoking session, I had to alter the unit..closed firebox to chamber up some and added a 3/16 plate deflector on top of it so heat and smoke ran more directly into...
Smoker is everything you need as a novice or pro. I converted my smoker to natural gas. Extremely easy conversion explained by the company on their website. Bought the #51 drill bit at Ace Hardware...
I was on a waiting list to get my Timberline 1300. Now having owned it 6 weeks, It has become a $2000 paperweight that occupies space on my deck. Avoid this grill, Traeger likes to tout their world...
I bought a couple of bags, on sale, for about $3.99 a bag, for use on the 4th of July. Unfortunately, as I bought it to take over to my brother's house, as part of my contribution to the effort,...
Ribs on the smokerpost #1 of 510/13/13 at 8:19amThread Starter
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Pickspost #2 of 510/13/13 at 9:06ampost #3 of 510/13/13 at 12:28pmpost #4 of 510/18/13 at 12:22pm
- Ribs on the smoker
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
- Blueberry-Cherry Dry Rub for Pork
Currently, there are 528 Active Users (26 Members and 502 Guests)
- › UMAi Pancetta 47 seconds ago
- › Sharing My Smoke Daddy Cold Shack. Please Advise! 1 minute ago
- › Awesome Page 3 minutes ago
- › Buying My First Smoker- What Else Do I Need In My Shopping Cart? 26 minutes ago
- › New Smoker - First Smoke - Bone in Butt 30 minutes ago
- › Scarbelly Wings (Buffalo Style) 33 minutes ago
- › Need advice. 36 minutes ago
- › Bacon & Salt Question 38 minutes ago
- › MES spade connectors and heating element very corroded 44 minutes ago
- › Finally diving in! 58 minutes ago
- › Brinkmann Smoke N Pit Pitmaster Deluxe Charcoal/Wood Smoker and Grill by Skinnyj
- › OKLAHOMA JOE'S LONGHORN SMOKER by alteredstates
- › Camp Chef SMV24S 24" Smoke Vault - SMV24S by jond36
- › Traeger Industries, Inc. Timberline 850 by Utah Smoker
- › Kingsford 30520 Competition Briquets, 11.1-Pound Bag by SenseiRogue
- › Masterbuilt 30" 20070312 with Window by jdkimbro
- › Traeger Texas Pellet Grill by albell
- › Masterbuilt Model 20070210 30" Electric Smokehouse by SmokeScience
- › Char-Griller Competition Pro 8125 by Crankbolt
- › Outdoor Leisure 34168G Smoke Hollow Propane-Gas Smoker by raider2119
- › Why in Thailand has many coconut shell.
- › Top 2 Traeger Grill in 2017
- › From Bon Appétit - Breaking down and...
- › My First Smoked Brisket
- › The "UNCURED" Fallacy
- › Fassett's Quality Foods
- › CURING and SMOKING - The Basics
- › Hamburger, ground beef, minced beef
- › A great foldable smoker, one of a kind
- › Dr. Baker's Famous Chicken BBQ