Related Forum Threads
- Ribs: Wet, Dry, Sweet, Spicy... Something For Everyone Last post on 9/30/13 at 4:27pm in Pork
- weber stinks Last post on 8/29/10 at 8:37pm in UDS Builds
- My full MES Last post on 6/12/10 at 9:37am in Pork
- St Louis vs Spares vs Baby Backs Last post on 6/17/15 at 8:53am in Pork
- Question on smoking a brisket and ribs together Last post on 12/24/14 at 6:37am in General Discussion
Wild Hawg Rub
Last edited: 9/10/16
- Blueberry-Cherry Dry Rub for PorkLast edited: 10/5/13
- Smoking RibsLast edited: 1/8/12
- Cherry & Balsamic Wet Rubbed Pork RibsLast edited: 8/26/11
- Hawg Heaven RubLast edited: 9/28/11
If you want a serious thermometer, this is for you. It comes with 2 meat probes & one air probe, also included is a USB charger. It also has an auxiliary plug that I don't know what it is for, but...
Got this for convenience and the ease of smoking at tailgates or events without pulling the stick burner. Smoked several meals on it now. While I was assembling the smoker, i saw the wood chip tray...
If you ever wanted to make sausage and jerky this is the book that will get you started. Easy step-by-step instructions show you how to bone out a deer for sausage and jerky. Also includes both...
I know it's bad form to be underwhelmed by this book, but am I the only one who actually read it? There are duplicated parts, there is no discernible order to it, and it is mostly aimed at people...
I received this smoker as a gift - it's the 30" model. I read in the forums here about some mods to improve functionality and I did them: installed a base and casters, added some insulation around...
Ribs on the smokerpost #1 of 510/13/13 at 8:19amThread Starter
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Pickspost #2 of 510/13/13 at 9:06ampost #3 of 510/13/13 at 12:28pmpost #4 of 510/18/13 at 12:22pm
- Ribs on the smoker
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
- Blueberry-Cherry Dry Rub for Pork
Currently, there are 264 Active Users (9 Members and 255 Guests)
- › Cold smoked salmon during the chilly weather 2 minutes ago
- › Hello from the (not so) frozen north. 23 minutes ago
- › Hello! 25 minutes ago
- › Hello from Central Cali 26 minutes ago
- › UDS Build. 29 minutes ago
- › New from Utah 29 minutes ago
- › New - Oklahoma Joe's Highland Smoker 33 minutes ago
- › Amazen Products available in Alberta 40 minutes ago
- › FB placement relative to CC (offset vs. rear or under mount) 1 hour, 3 minutes ago
- › Can I split a pork butt in half and cut down on smoking time? 1 hour, 16 minutes ago
- › FireBoard - Cloud Connected Smart Thermometer by SmokinAl
- › Masterbuilt XL 44 propane smoker by comer4tide
- › Sausage And Jerky Makers' Bible: The Home Processor's... by Kirby27
- › Great Sausage Recipes and Meat Curing by Rytek Kutas by scubohuntr
- › Masterbuilt Two Door Propane Smoker by JASinIL2006
- › Outdoor Leisure Products Smoke Hollow 38202G by csparrazza
- › Masterbuilt 30" 20070312 with Window by mikeg1218
- › Blaz'n Grill Works "Gridiron" by fivebadgers
- › GMG by Kirby27
- › A-MAZE-N-SMOKER by racecar1439
- › Meat Shredding Machine
- › Meat Dicing Before Smoking-Meat Dicing Machine
- › Instructional Idea For Frozen Meat-Frozen...
- › Irreplaceable in Cooking-Jacketed Kettle
- › To Start a Smoking Business-Meat Smoking Machine
- › Nigerian Smoked Fish Market Potential
- › To Mix Meat Easier-Automatic Meat Mixer Machine
- › Goodly Vacuum Sealer
- › Differences Between Spareribs, St. Louis...
- › Pre-Proportioning Mix Ingredients