Related Forum Threads
- Ribs: Wet, Dry, Sweet, Spicy... Something For Everyone Last post on 9/30/13 at 4:27pm in Pork
- weber stinks Last post on 8/29/10 at 8:37pm in UDS Builds
- My full MES Last post on 6/12/10 at 9:37am in Pork
- St Louis vs Spares vs Baby Backs Last post on 6/17/15 at 8:53am in Pork
- Question on smoking a brisket and ribs together Last post on 12/24/14 at 6:37am in General Discussion
Wild Hawg Rub
Last edited: 9/10/16
- Blueberry-Cherry Dry Rub for PorkLast edited: 10/5/13
- Smoking RibsLast edited: 1/8/12
- Cherry & Balsamic Wet Rubbed Pork RibsLast edited: 8/26/11
- Hawg Heaven RubLast edited: 9/28/11
5 years ago, I bought the Smoker attachment to use as a Grill for my wife and I. Last year, I purchased the Duo Grill. Attached the Smoker immediately and took 13 months before I tried to Smoke...
This is a great smoker for the price. I bought it from Home Depot online for $149. 2 day shipping. So glad I spent the money. My only negative about this smoker is that I cannot set it above 275....
It's a real shame these smokers are not being made like this anymore. Temp control is easy with a tuning plate. Also maintenance is simple as well just like anoy other smoker.
This device offers the greatest kind of grilling possible. Recently a man from Oklahoma rolled into a major BBQ competition with one of these grills on top of a Weber Kettle and took first place in...
I have had it for years, I fire it up, I cook, I shut the dampers and let it cool. then store it. About every third cooking, I give it a though cleaning. I put on a wagon to make it mobile. If...
Ribs on the smokerpost #1 of 510/13/13 at 8:19amThread Starter
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Pickspost #2 of 510/13/13 at 9:06ampost #3 of 510/13/13 at 12:28pmpost #4 of 510/18/13 at 12:22pm
- Ribs on the smoker
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
- Blueberry-Cherry Dry Rub for Pork
Currently, there are 559 Active Users (28 Members and 531 Guests)
- › How to get "fall off the bone" smoked ribs? 1 minute ago
- › Beef Bacon! 2 minutes ago
- › Offset Smoker Insulation Help 4 minutes ago
- › Temp controller 10 minutes ago
- › Venison Summer Sausage ( jalapeño and cheese) 16 minutes ago
- › Beef for Shish Kabobs 28 minutes ago
- › SQWIBS Urban Garden Adventure 2017 34 minutes ago
- › First Tri Tip 39 minutes ago
- › Temp controller 40 minutes ago
- › 2017 garlic! 43 minutes ago
- › Char-Griller Duo Gas/Charcoal Grill by KevinJD
- › Masterbuilt 30" Black 20070511 by GaryW121
- › Brinkmann Cimarron Limited Deluxe Outdoor Charcoal/Wood Smoker... by ammaturesmoker
- › Santa Maria Attachment for Weber Kettles by ammaturesmoker
- › PRIMO OVAL JUNIOR GRILL/SMOKER by GrillingFool
- › REC TEC Wood Pellet Grill - Featuring Smart Grill TechnologyTM by biz302
- › Brinkmann Smoke N Pit Pitmaster Deluxe Charcoal/Wood Smoker and Grill by Skinnyj
- › OKLAHOMA JOE'S LONGHORN SMOKER by alteredstates
- › Camp Chef SMV24S 24" Smoke Vault - SMV24S by jond36
- › Traeger Industries, Inc. Timberline 850 by Utah Smoker
- › Ground Beef vs. Ground Turkey - Which Is...
- › Apple Bourbon BBQ Beans
- › Mississippi Haymaker
- › NICE HUGE SMOKER FOR SALE IN TAHLEQUAH ,OK ...
- › Why in Thailand has many coconut shell.
- › Top 2 Traeger Grill in 2017
- › From Bon Appétit - Breaking down and...
- › My First Smoked Brisket
- › The "UNCURED" Fallacy
- › Fassett's Quality Foods