- 70 Posts. Joined 9/2013
- Location: U.S.A.
- Points: 15
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Maiden sparib voyage Last post on 2/21/16 at 11:32am in General Discussion
- My first attempt at Pork Butt, or any pork for that matter w/lots of pics Last post on 10/25/13 at 1:31pm in Pork
- My first pork shoulder! (Picnic cut) Last post on 6/18/17 at 3:48am in Pork
- Fire died while smoking a butt! Last post on 9/30/13 at 10:38pm in Pork
- ULTIMATE PORK BBQ Last post on 9/26/13 at 4:13pm in Pork
Hawg Heaven Rub
Last edited: 9/28/11
- Here Piggy Piggy BrineLast edited: 6/11/12
- Tutorial Sealing Mated Steam Pans With FoilLast edited: 5/1/11
- Blueberry-Cherry Dry Rub for PorkLast edited: 10/5/13
5 years ago, I bought the Smoker attachment to use as a Grill for my wife and I. Last year, I purchased the Duo Grill. Attached the Smoker immediately and took 13 months before I tried to Smoke...
This is a great smoker for the price. I bought it from Home Depot online for $149. 2 day shipping. So glad I spent the money. My only negative about this smoker is that I cannot set it above 275....
It's a real shame these smokers are not being made like this anymore. Temp control is easy with a tuning plate. Also maintenance is simple as well just like anoy other smoker.
This device offers the greatest kind of grilling possible. Recently a man from Oklahoma rolled into a major BBQ competition with one of these grills on top of a Weber Kettle and took first place in...
I have had it for years, I fire it up, I cook, I shut the dampers and let it cool. then store it. About every third cooking, I give it a though cleaning. I put on a wagon to make it mobile. If...
First smoke!!!! Butt inpost #1 of 129/29/13 at 2:54amThread StarterPut my first smoke on 1 am. Boston butt,mes 30 black,amnps half filled with hickory and apple,et 732. Sitting on 140 after 6hrs. Had a nice dark bark wen I opened up to put probe in at 5.
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Pickspost #2 of 129/29/13 at 6:19am
Welcome to SMF! Please post a picture of your finished butt. Everyone on the forum likes the q-view pictures. They will even give you a little arm twisting if you forget.post #3 of 129/29/13 at 6:35amThread Starterpost #4 of 129/29/13 at 6:37am
sounds like you've got it all under control. Are you ready for the stall? are you thinking of foiling or no. The last few ive done I haven't foiled, I really have gotten hooked on the bark. don't forget the pics!!!!post #5 of 129/29/13 at 9:10amThread StarterShe maybe slowly coming out of the stall, 171 degrees now. Yep, Covered it in foil with Apple juice when I bumped her up to 260 earlier. Had a nice black bark even at 4 hours in. They need to bottle that smell comin out the vent!post #6 of 129/29/13 at 10:02amThread StarterOk she has come up,a whole degree in one hour. 172 now. Maybe I need to search for temp probe placement. Patience is bitter ,but the fruit is sweet.
Edited by bigorange - 9/30/13 at 1:13pmpost #7 of 129/29/13 at 5:16pmpost #8 of 129/30/13 at 1:02amThread Starterpost #9 of 129/30/13 at 1:03amThread Starterpost #10 of 129/30/13 at 1:07amThread Starterpost #11 of 129/30/13 at 1:10am
- First smoke!!!! Butt in
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
- Here Piggy Piggy Brine
- › Dry aging chuck? 44 minutes ago
- › Going to try these 2 hours, 44 minutes ago
- › Patrons of the Mt. Pleasant Meijer store should get hepatitis A... 2 hours, 50 minutes ago
- › South Western YardBird and Waffles 2 hours, 50 minutes ago
- › griz's pork / rib rub 2 hours, 51 minutes ago
- › Comparison of Pork Butt done 2 ways 3 hours, 1 minute ago
- › Looking for a door gasket 3 hours, 3 minutes ago
- › Going Flat Out 3 hours, 6 minutes ago
- › Sausage patties texture 3 hours, 20 minutes ago
- › central Mississippi checking in 3 hours, 33 minutes ago
- › Char-Griller Duo Gas/Charcoal Grill by KevinJD
- › Masterbuilt 30" Black 20070511 by GaryW121
- › Brinkmann Cimarron Limited Deluxe Outdoor Charcoal/Wood Smoker... by ammaturesmoker
- › Santa Maria Attachment for Weber Kettles by ammaturesmoker
- › PRIMO OVAL JUNIOR GRILL/SMOKER by GrillingFool
- › REC TEC Wood Pellet Grill - Featuring Smart Grill TechnologyTM by biz302
- › Brinkmann Smoke N Pit Pitmaster Deluxe Charcoal/Wood Smoker and Grill by Skinnyj
- › OKLAHOMA JOE'S LONGHORN SMOKER by alteredstates
- › Camp Chef SMV24S 24" Smoke Vault - SMV24S by jond36
- › Traeger Industries, Inc. Timberline 850 by Utah Smoker
- › Ground Beef vs. Ground Turkey - Which Is...
- › Apple Bourbon BBQ Beans
- › Mississippi Haymaker
- › NICE HUGE SMOKER FOR SALE IN TAHLEQUAH ,OK ...
- › Why in Thailand has many coconut shell.
- › Top 2 Traeger Grill in 2017
- › From Bon Appétit - Breaking down and...
- › My First Smoked Brisket
- › The "UNCURED" Fallacy
- › Fassett's Quality Foods