Recent Images In This Thread
- productWeber 741001 22.5-Inch One-Touch Silver Kettle Grill, Blacktagged by Bama BBQ, 9/26/13
- productWeber 751001 22.5-Inch One-Touch Gold Charcoal Grill, Blacktagged by Bama BBQ, 9/26/13
Related Forum Threads
- Bullet smoker vents necessary? Last post on 4/11/14 at 4:57pm in Charcoal Smokers
- help me smoke some ribs Last post on 5/4/11 at 9:36am in Roll Call
- new kettle Last post on 9/23/13 at 4:27am in Charcoal Smokers
- Boneless Pork shoulder - first attempt this weekend! Que-view as it happens! Last post on 7/30/13 at 8:11pm in Pork
- New here - looking to make a purchease Last post on 6/27/12 at 12:45pm in Charcoal Smokers
5 years ago, I bought the Smoker attachment to use as a Grill for my wife and I. Last year, I purchased the Duo Grill. Attached the Smoker immediately and took 13 months before I tried to Smoke...
This is a great smoker for the price. I bought it from Home Depot online for $149. 2 day shipping. So glad I spent the money. My only negative about this smoker is that I cannot set it above 275....
It's a real shame these smokers are not being made like this anymore. Temp control is easy with a tuning plate. Also maintenance is simple as well just like anoy other smoker.
This device offers the greatest kind of grilling possible. Recently a man from Oklahoma rolled into a major BBQ competition with one of these grills on top of a Weber Kettle and took first place in...
I have had it for years, I fire it up, I cook, I shut the dampers and let it cool. then store it. About every third cooking, I give it a though cleaning. I put on a wagon to make it mobile. If...
ABTs on my Weber kettle
post #1 of 10
9/26/13 at 1:49pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #2 of 10
9/26/13 at 5:09pm
post #3 of 10
9/26/13 at 5:14pm
post #4 of 10
9/26/13 at 9:42pm
post #5 of 10
10/3/13 at 12:28pm
post #6 of 10
10/3/13 at 1:11pm
post #7 of 10
10/3/13 at 3:46pm
post #8 of 10
10/3/13 at 7:01pm
post #9 of 10
10/4/13 at 11:14pm
post #10 of 10
10/5/13 at 12:59am
- ABTs on my Weber kettle
Currently, there are 563 Active Users (19 Members and 544 Guests)
- › The Forum is Getting an Upgrade! Migration NOW in progress... 14 minutes ago
- › Brisket in Cooler & Food Safety 53 minutes ago
- › Grillaholics Grill Mats 5 hours, 2 minutes ago
- › New Kamado Joe Owner 5 hours, 12 minutes ago
- › Curing Safely 5 hours, 15 minutes ago
- › Cold smoke 5 hours, 17 minutes ago
- › Rubbery chicken skin, I just dont know where I went wrong. 5 hours, 18 minutes ago
- › Hello from Sakatchewan Canada 5 hours, 20 minutes ago
- › Hello from Indiana 5 hours, 22 minutes ago
- › Need help 5 hours, 27 minutes ago
- › Char-Griller Duo Gas/Charcoal Grill by KevinJD
- › Masterbuilt 30" Black 20070511 by GaryW121
- › Brinkmann Cimarron Limited Deluxe Outdoor Charcoal/Wood Smoker... by ammaturesmoker
- › Santa Maria Attachment for Weber Kettles by ammaturesmoker
- › PRIMO OVAL JUNIOR GRILL/SMOKER by GrillingFool
- › REC TEC Wood Pellet Grill - Featuring Smart Grill TechnologyTM by biz302
- › Brinkmann Smoke N Pit Pitmaster Deluxe Charcoal/Wood Smoker and Grill by Skinnyj
- › OKLAHOMA JOE'S LONGHORN SMOKER by alteredstates
- › Camp Chef SMV24S 24" Smoke Vault - SMV24S by jond36
- › Traeger Industries, Inc. Timberline 850 by Utah Smoker
- › How to choose a good gas grill
- › Ground Beef vs. Ground Turkey - Which Is...
- › Apple Bourbon BBQ Beans
- › Mississippi Haymaker
- › NICE HUGE SMOKER FOR SALE IN TAHLEQUAH ,OK ...
- › Why in Thailand has many coconut shell.
- › From Bon Appétit - Breaking down and...
- › My First Smoked Brisket
- › The "UNCURED" Fallacy
- › Fassett's Quality Foods