- 2,093 Posts. Joined 6/2011
- Location: Rochester, NY
- Points: 46
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicForum How Totagged by webowabo, 9/26/13
How to Take Good Food Photos
Last edited: 10/20/11
- Recipe Posting EtiquetteLast edited: 1/10/11
- How To Post Multiple Images From PhotobucketLast edited: 4/27/11
- How To Upload Images To The New Smf FormatLast edited: 4/27/11
Have owned this smoker for 2 weeks now. Smoked on it 5 times and every time everything on it turned out great. I have had experience smoking on some like it. So no learning curve at all for it....
This is actually a review for Traegers customer service. I don't own a Traeger, but I borrowed and damaged one. I have a Yoder 640. I had loaded 70lbs of pork into it, and went to bed. In the...
This is a good smoker for the beginner who does not want to get to involved with staying up all night monitoring temp/coals. Just fill the hopper and set the temp, when it is warmed up toss in your...
Overall I am very pleased with my Smoke Hollow smoker. IT is a great unit for me, I bought at Sams for less than 400 after taxes. The entire unit itself comes in at over 76 inches in total length...
I've only had the Masterbuilt dual-fuel propane for a month now but have used it 10 times for everything from salmon to pulled pork. I had been thinking about getting a real smoker for a while now...
Tagging Volunteers Needed - Help Tag SMF Threads, Articles and Images - Page 3post #41 of 609/28/13 at 9:39amI'm all in on this Jeff. With snow just around the corner, I should be able to start putting a good dent in it soon.
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Pickspost #42 of 609/28/13 at 10:41ampost #43 of 609/28/13 at 3:18pmpost #44 of 609/28/13 at 4:02pmpost #45 of 609/28/13 at 4:15pmpost #46 of 609/29/13 at 7:21ampost #47 of 609/29/13 at 8:25ampost #48 of 609/29/13 at 12:42pmThread Starter
All of the following suggested items have been added:
Quote:post #49 of 609/29/13 at 12:43pmThread StarterQuote:
Thank you very much for your help!!post #50 of 609/29/13 at 12:43pmThread StarterQuote:
Mike, Thank you for your help!post #51 of 609/29/13 at 3:12pmpost #52 of 609/29/13 at 4:39pmpost #53 of 609/29/13 at 9:34pmThread Starter
Added to databasepost #54 of 6010/4/13 at 8:32amThread Starterpost #55 of 6010/4/13 at 7:53pmpost #56 of 6010/4/13 at 8:45pmHowdy, Jeff!
I'll try to do my part.
FWIW: When I clicked on your OP on the link at the bottom, I got this:
Am I doing something wrong already?post #57 of 6010/19/13 at 10:02ampost #58 of 6010/21/13 at 8:16amThread Starter
Lamb, lamb chops, leg of lamb, lamb shanks, rack of lamb
Thank you for the suggestions.post #59 of 6010/21/13 at 9:52amQuote:
Anyone wanna help with this one?
Nevermind, I found an answer in Post #37 of this thread from Jeff:
"I just sent a message to Huddler asking them why this needed admin access. Maybe there's a reason and maybe there's not. We'll see what they say shortly"post #60 of 6010/25/13 at 4:56pmAfter looking through a few cold smoking threads... would it benifit the tags if ya could add say "cold smoked" ? That away we can tag two things.. "cold smoked" + "cheese fish eggs etc"?
- Tagging Volunteers Needed - Help Tag SMF Threads, Articles and Images
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
- Recipe Posting Etiquette
- › Old Country BBQ Pits Wrangler Smoker Review 1 minute ago
- › ChileRelleno's Chile Rellenos 2 minutes ago
- › Apple Dumpling!!!! 2 minutes ago
- › Smoked Potatoes 5 minutes ago
- › Beef Dino Leftovers (Breakfast, Sammies, and some “Au Jus”) 6 minutes ago
- › Hey y'all from middle Georgia!! 6 minutes ago
- › Small Garden in East Texas 11 minutes ago
- › Loin question 12 minutes ago
- › Gastronomy student 18 minutes ago
- › First official smoke and temp test 26 minutes ago
- › Smokin-it model 3 by smokin-pete
- › Traeger Texas Pellet Grill by montanashawn
- › Camp Chef Camp Chef Pellet Grill & Smoker Deluxe by CHRISTOPH
- › Outdoor Leisure Products (OLP) Smoke Hollow 47180T 4-in-1 by PhillipLeondria
- › Masterbuilt Dual-fuel Pro by StillAqua
- › Smoke Hollow 44241G2 44-Inch Vertical LP Gas Smoker by kentluman
- › Weber 731001 Smokey Mountain Cooker 22.5-Inch Smoker by jjcreole
- › A-MAZE-N-SMOKER by tjdcorona
- › Weber 711001 Smokey Mountain Cooker Smoker, 14.5-Inch by Cornman
- › Weston Pro Series #22 Food Grinder 1HP by TripleQ