- 67 Posts. Joined 9/2013
- Location: Arkansas, six months, Florida six months
- Points: 10
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicPulled Porktagged by TulsaJeff, 9/26/13
Related Forum Threads
- Maiden sparib voyage Last post on 2/21/16 at 11:32am in General Discussion
- Need advice Last post on 2/4/14 at 5:49am in Roll Call
- Butt smoke for U of M and OSU game Last post on 11/30/13 at 1:20pm in Pork
- Post Gobble Day Turkey and Butt Last post on 12/1/13 at 7:05am in General Discussion
- New MES 30 and a 8lb pork butt. Last post on 11/26/13 at 8:13am in Pork
Blueberry-Cherry Dry Rub for Pork
Last edited: 10/5/13
- Hawg Heaven RubLast edited: 9/28/11
- Here Piggy Piggy BrineLast edited: 6/11/12
- Tutorial Sealing Mated Steam Pans With FoilLast edited: 5/1/11
I've had my RecTec 680 for about three weeks or so. I've already cooked on it about 10 times I imagine. I've got baby backs smoking on it right now. This smoker is worth every penny you'll pay for...
I got this because smoking on my Weber kettle gets a little crowded. In stock form, this thing would probably be pretty useless. I was able to mod it with very little extra money because I...
after my seasoning run and 1st smoking session, I had to alter the unit..closed firebox to chamber up some and added a 3/16 plate deflector on top of it so heat and smoke ran more directly into...
Smoker is everything you need as a novice or pro. I converted my smoker to natural gas. Extremely easy conversion explained by the company on their website. Bought the #51 drill bit at Ace Hardware...
I was on a waiting list to get my Timberline 1300. Now having owned it 6 weeks, It has become a $2000 paperweight that occupies space on my deck. Avoid this grill, Traeger likes to tout their world...
honey whiskey pork butt - Page 2post #21 of 299/27/13 at 8:28amThread StarterYes, it was the first time I've used coconut hulls, with some help from oak wood to keep the temp at 180 deg. The thermometer was the one in the lid, my remote probe isn't working.
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Pickspost #22 of 299/27/13 at 8:42ampost #23 of 299/27/13 at 2:20pmpost #24 of 299/28/13 at 5:29amThread StarterThe pork had a sweet, smoky flavor, not sure what if any flavor from the hulls,I should of used charcoal with the coconut instead of oak. Always next time. When burning the coconut, the smoke smell was very sweet. Like burning sugar cane, not as strong.post #25 of 2910/5/13 at 9:32pmpost #26 of 2910/7/13 at 9:33pmpost #27 of 2910/7/13 at 10:39pmQuote:
I'm a tortaholic also.. I look forward to the next days leftovers more then the main course usually because it involves tortillas, cheese, and whatever else you can put in there! yumpost #28 of 2910/8/13 at 5:58pmThread StarterI like corn tortillas, gonna have a crowd over next weekend, gonna rebuild the pontoon, ribs, ribs ,and more ribs, including, tortillas, thats how I pay my helpIpost #29 of 2910/9/13 at 6:34amQuote:
aww hell im just the kinda help ur lookin for then..lmao. i definitely work for ribs and torts.
- honey whiskey pork butt
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
- Hawg Heaven Rub
Currently, there are 475 Active Users (23 Members and 452 Guests)
- › First Charcuterie Done !! 5 minutes ago
- › Trying Umai Soppressata 9 minutes ago
- › First FULL Brisket 11 minutes ago
- › Results of removing some mods, for stick burning. 12 minutes ago
- › Buying used 18" WSM 17 minutes ago
- › Green Wood? 18 minutes ago
- › In the smoker today 50 minutes ago
- › 2017 Fattie Contest 53 minutes ago
- › New to Forum, Not BBQ 53 minutes ago
- › Spinning for the first time! 58 minutes ago
- › REC TEC Wood Pellet Grill - Featuring Smart Grill TechnologyTM by biz302
- › Brinkmann Smoke N Pit Pitmaster Deluxe Charcoal/Wood Smoker and Grill by Skinnyj
- › OKLAHOMA JOE'S LONGHORN SMOKER by alteredstates
- › Camp Chef SMV24S 24" Smoke Vault - SMV24S by jond36
- › Traeger Industries, Inc. Timberline 850 by Utah Smoker
- › Kingsford 30520 Competition Briquets, 11.1-Pound Bag by SenseiRogue
- › Masterbuilt 30" 20070312 with Window by jdkimbro
- › Traeger Texas Pellet Grill by albell
- › Masterbuilt Model 20070210 30" Electric Smokehouse by SmokeScience
- › Char-Griller Competition Pro 8125 by Crankbolt
- › Why in Thailand has many coconut shell.
- › Top 2 Traeger Grill in 2017
- › From Bon Appétit - Breaking down and...
- › My First Smoked Brisket
- › The "UNCURED" Fallacy
- › Fassett's Quality Foods
- › CURING and SMOKING - The Basics
- › Hamburger, ground beef, minced beef
- › A great foldable smoker, one of a kind
- › Dr. Baker's Famous Chicken BBQ