- 67 Posts. Joined 9/2013
- Location: Arkansas, six months, Florida six months
- Points: 10
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicPulled Porktagged by TulsaJeff, 9/26/13
Related Forum Threads
- Maiden sparib voyage Last post on 2/21/16 at 11:32am in General Discussion
- Need advice Last post on 2/4/14 at 5:49am in Roll Call
- Butt smoke for U of M and OSU game Last post on 11/30/13 at 1:20pm in Pork
- Post Gobble Day Turkey and Butt Last post on 12/1/13 at 7:05am in General Discussion
- New MES 30 and a 8lb pork butt. Last post on 11/26/13 at 8:13am in Pork
Blueberry-Cherry Dry Rub for Pork
Last edited: 10/5/13
- Hawg Heaven RubLast edited: 9/28/11
- Here Piggy Piggy BrineLast edited: 6/11/12
- Tutorial Sealing Mated Steam Pans With FoilLast edited: 5/1/11
I have A 5x8 Smoke Box, And A Twelve inch Smoke Tube. Stop By A-maze-n Store Today To Pick Up Thermometer. And Todd Took Care Of Me, He is Excellent to work with, even sent me home with some free...
I bought this unit because I was tired of the cheap thermometers at the store. Little did I realize what an improvement this was going to be. The oven probe showed that my smoker was 23 degrees...
Ive ground and mixed 60 + pounds of meat so far in 20-25 lbs batches. 1st, it does a much better job than I did manually with out over working the meat. I need to work on my setup a bit to make the...
So I purchased a GMG Jim Bowie prior to owning my Blaz'n Grill GridIron. I had problems from the start and eventually sold it after owning it for a little over 3 months. I paid more than double for...
I have smoked ribs, beer can chicken, pork butts, chicken breasts, all have turned out great. I just turn it on set the temp and forget it.
honey whiskey pork butt - Page 2post #21 of 299/27/13 at 8:28amThread StarterYes, it was the first time I've used coconut hulls, with some help from oak wood to keep the temp at 180 deg. The thermometer was the one in the lid, my remote probe isn't working.
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Pickspost #22 of 299/27/13 at 8:42ampost #23 of 299/27/13 at 2:20pmpost #24 of 299/28/13 at 5:29amThread StarterThe pork had a sweet, smoky flavor, not sure what if any flavor from the hulls,I should of used charcoal with the coconut instead of oak. Always next time. When burning the coconut, the smoke smell was very sweet. Like burning sugar cane, not as strong.post #25 of 2910/5/13 at 9:32pmpost #26 of 2910/7/13 at 9:33pmpost #27 of 2910/7/13 at 10:39pmQuote:
I'm a tortaholic also.. I look forward to the next days leftovers more then the main course usually because it involves tortillas, cheese, and whatever else you can put in there! yumpost #28 of 2910/8/13 at 5:58pmThread StarterI like corn tortillas, gonna have a crowd over next weekend, gonna rebuild the pontoon, ribs, ribs ,and more ribs, including, tortillas, thats how I pay my helpIpost #29 of 2910/9/13 at 6:34amQuote:
aww hell im just the kinda help ur lookin for then..lmao. i definitely work for ribs and torts.
- honey whiskey pork butt
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
- Hawg Heaven Rub
Currently, there are 366 Active Users (28 Members and 338 Guests)
- › AMAZN Question 1 minute ago
- › Help anyone 3 minutes ago
- › Smoked Ribs, Kraut & Potatoes for dinner - experiment: Q-View & Review 4 minutes ago
- › Cleaning the glass door in a MES 30" 6 minutes ago
- › Austrian Kantwurst Hybrid Dry Cured 6 minutes ago
- › How much Red Pepper? 13 minutes ago
- › Smoking my first fatty... 16 minutes ago
- › Vortex steaks. 18 minutes ago
- › Smoker dehydrated tomatoes 24 minutes ago
- › Need stuffer recomendations! 24 minutes ago
- › A-MAZE-N-SMOKER by racecar1439
- › Maverick ET-732 Remote Check Wireless Thermometer With 2 Probes by MyOwnIdaho
- › 7-Gal. Mixer Attachment with Tilt by TripleQ
- › Blaz'n Grill Works "Gridiron" by FBI Van Outside
- › Pit Boss Grills 71820 Wood Pellet Grill by miked945
- › Masterbuilt 30" Black 20070511 by Vajinyan
- › Slow 'N Sear by ammaturesmoker
- › Masterbuilt 20070115 Bluetooth Smart Digital Electric Smoker,... by Dabnet795
- › Char Broil Offset Smoker American Gourmet Deluxe Grill by Face
- › Weber 7416 Rapidfire Chimney Starter by Cornman
- › Pre-Proportioning Mix Ingredients
- › Smoked Octopus on Taro "toast" slices
- › ABT with sausage, and grated cheese.
- › Maintaining Grinder Plates and Knives
- › FDA Curing and Smoking Regulations
- › Wild Hawg Rub
- › Follw-up to Smoke House Problems
- › Fine Points of Curing Brine
- › Seasonings & Marinades
- › Tying a Butcher's Knot