- 67 Posts. Joined 9/2013
- Location: Arkansas, six months, Florida six months
- Points: 10
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicPulled Porktagged by TulsaJeff, 9/26/13
Related Forum Threads
- Maiden sparib voyage Last post on 2/21/16 at 11:32am in General Discussion
- Need advice Last post on 2/4/14 at 5:49am in Roll Call
- Butt smoke for U of M and OSU game Last post on 11/30/13 at 1:20pm in Pork
- Post Gobble Day Turkey and Butt Last post on 12/1/13 at 7:05am in General Discussion
- New MES 30 and a 8lb pork butt. Last post on 11/26/13 at 8:13am in Pork
Blueberry-Cherry Dry Rub for Pork
Last edited: 10/5/13
- Hawg Heaven RubLast edited: 9/28/11
- Here Piggy Piggy BrineLast edited: 6/11/12
- Tutorial Sealing Mated Steam Pans With FoilLast edited: 5/1/11
Got this for convenience and the ease of smoking at tailgates or events without pulling the stick burner. Smoked several meals on it now. While I was assembling the smoker, i saw the wood chip tray...
If you ever wanted to make sausage and jerky this is the book that will get you started. Easy step-by-step instructions show you how to bone out a deer for sausage and jerky. Also includes both...
I know it's bad form to be underwhelmed by this book, but am I the only one who actually read it? There are duplicated parts, there is no discernible order to it, and it is mostly aimed at people...
I received this smoker as a gift - it's the 30" model. I read in the forums here about some mods to improve functionality and I did them: installed a base and casters, added some insulation around...
I received the 38' Smoky Hollow with the glass door at Christmas, and have done about 5 smokes so far. The unit is roomy enough to do a 12+ lb. brisket and much more. After two smokes, I ordered a...
honey whiskey pork butt - Page 2post #21 of 299/27/13 at 8:28amThread StarterYes, it was the first time I've used coconut hulls, with some help from oak wood to keep the temp at 180 deg. The thermometer was the one in the lid, my remote probe isn't working.
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Pickspost #22 of 299/27/13 at 8:42ampost #23 of 299/27/13 at 2:20pmpost #24 of 299/28/13 at 5:29amThread StarterThe pork had a sweet, smoky flavor, not sure what if any flavor from the hulls,I should of used charcoal with the coconut instead of oak. Always next time. When burning the coconut, the smoke smell was very sweet. Like burning sugar cane, not as strong.post #25 of 2910/5/13 at 9:32pmpost #26 of 2910/7/13 at 9:33pmpost #27 of 2910/7/13 at 10:39pmQuote:
I'm a tortaholic also.. I look forward to the next days leftovers more then the main course usually because it involves tortillas, cheese, and whatever else you can put in there! yumpost #28 of 2910/8/13 at 5:58pmThread StarterI like corn tortillas, gonna have a crowd over next weekend, gonna rebuild the pontoon, ribs, ribs ,and more ribs, including, tortillas, thats how I pay my helpIpost #29 of 2910/9/13 at 6:34amQuote:
aww hell im just the kinda help ur lookin for then..lmao. i definitely work for ribs and torts.
- honey whiskey pork butt
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
- Hawg Heaven Rub
Currently, there are 655 Active Users (40 Members and 615 Guests)
- › Hello from NC 6 minutes ago
- › Finally getting started on my UDS build. 8 minutes ago
- › Smoked canned oysters - a la Mr.T 18 minutes ago
- › Thai-Jerky batch #3 22 minutes ago
- › Chuck Roast Smoked Using Texas Crutch = Fail 23 minutes ago
- › Fillet Mignon (Getting my Money’s Worth) 27 minutes ago
- › Duck score 30 minutes ago
- › Restaurant Depot Pack Date/Beef Ribs 36 minutes ago
- › Loin and chops 40 minutes ago
- › Need help with buying new smoker 40 minutes ago
- › Masterbuilt XL 44 propane smoker by comer4tide
- › Sausage And Jerky Makers' Bible: The Home Processor's... by Kirby27
- › Great Sausage Recipes and Meat Curing by Rytek Kutas by scubohuntr
- › Masterbuilt Two Door Propane Smoker by JASinIL2006
- › Outdoor Leisure Products Smoke Hollow 38202G by csparrazza
- › Masterbuilt 30" 20070312 with Window by mikeg1218
- › Blaz'n Grill Works "Gridiron" by fivebadgers
- › GMG by Kirby27
- › A-MAZE-N-SMOKER by racecar1439
- › Maverick ET-732 Remote Check Wireless Thermometer With 2 Probes by MyOwnIdaho
- › Goodly Vacuum Sealer
- › Differences Between Spareribs, St. Louis...
- › Pre-Proportioning Mix Ingredients
- › Smoked Octopus on Taro "toast" slices
- › ABT with sausage, and grated cheese.
- › Maintaining Grinder Plates and Knives
- › FDA Curing and Smoking Regulations
- › Wild Hawg Rub
- › Follw-up to Smoke House Problems
- › Fine Points of Curing Brine