Hey, I'm new here to forum, but not new to cooking, grilling or smoking.. I am have a family get together and I'm smokin a brisket, beans & corn on cobb, and also having potato salad. I am curious what else I should serve with all of it? Any suggestions/ I kind of want to do something different on the smoker or the grill was thinking about doing a bacon wrapped pork loin also or some stuffed peppers but really not sure.. Any advice be greatly appreciated!
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicBriskettagged by TulsaJeff, 9/25/13
Related Forum Threads
- Prepping Brisket Last post on 9/18/15 at 6:42am in Beef
- Overnight 1st brisket smoke with pics! Last post on 2/5/15 at 1:22pm in Beef
- Question on smoking a brisket and ribs together Last post on 12/24/14 at 6:37am in General Discussion
- First Brisket, Question regarding cut of meat Last post on 12/19/14 at 1:18pm in Beef
- Small Pretrimmed brisket...First time! Last post on 12/20/14 at 2:27pm in Beef
Cherry Dry Rub Recipe And Process
Last edited: 9/22/12
- Geeks Basic BrisketLast edited: 4/28/11
- Brisket Separation TechniqueLast edited: 9/9/10
- Red Bell Pepper Rub Naturally Sweet And Mildy Spicy No SugarLast edited: 8/28/13
- Brisket Marinade And RubLast edited: 5/25/10
This is my first smoker and I've had some great success with it already. It was pretty easy to get some good results even on my first runs. I switched from chips to chunks for the wood and it...
Wanted a decent electric smoker that was almost setup, start and let it do its job with miminal intervention! Is it perfect no but as I live in Scotland weather is a challenge at times so had a...
Simply the best. The Bentley of all grills and it's the only ceramic grill made in the USA. The 400XL will smoke two 20 pound turkeys.
The smoker came packaged very nicely and easy to assemble. The construction of it is pretty solid. I have used it twice so far and both times the smoker itself was good. I did put on a gasket...
I started out on a friends Traegar at work and made the decision to get a pellet smoker, I researched for awhile and was leaning towards the Green Mountain Grill line, I went and checked them out...
what to serve with brisket?post #1 of 159/23/13 at 9:33pmThread Starter
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Pickspost #2 of 159/24/13 at 8:24ampost #3 of 159/24/13 at 8:31ampost #4 of 159/24/13 at 2:19pmThread Starterpost #5 of 159/24/13 at 2:39pmpost #6 of 159/24/13 at 3:20pmQuote:Originally Posted by redneck69
Don't forget the Smokey Au Jus
Pork shots are delicious!You could also do smoked cabbage http://www.smokingmeatforums.com/newsearch?search=smoked+cabbageThree Bean Casserole is good with any type of meatpost #7 of 159/24/13 at 4:12pmpost #8 of 159/24/13 at 5:27pmpost #9 of 159/24/13 at 5:42pmpost #10 of 159/24/13 at 7:58pmThread Starterpost #11 of 159/24/13 at 8:20pmThread Starterpost #12 of 159/24/13 at 8:32pmpost #13 of 159/25/13 at 5:51ampost #14 of 159/25/13 at 6:43amQuote:
these are quick and simple to make...if you like any other seasonings...don't be afraid to doctor it up some....post #15 of 159/25/13 at 9:56am
Cope I usually make some of the brown sugar and rub (candy shots) and I also make some cheese shots (cream cheese & rub) shots.Love them both. I start with a kielbasa bottom wrap with bacon and fill. I do the cheese ones at the same time I do the candy ones Always turn out great hard not to eat them all. 2 hours usually is enough time to smoke.
- what to serve with brisket?
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
- Geeks Basic Brisket
- › Just Bought a Masterbuilt Model 20051214, Propane Smoker from Sam's 3 minutes ago
- › What is going on with my AMNPS? 3 minutes ago
- › New member smoking out of Cleveland! 7 minutes ago
- › Original recipe needed 7 minutes ago
- › Just A Heads Up !! 7 minutes ago
- › Hello There 13 minutes ago
- › Deerburgers, with Swiss and Shrooms (3 Ways) 13 minutes ago
- › roll call on brands of pellet grill 16 minutes ago
- › Bringing to Room Temp 19 minutes ago
- › Hello! 20 minutes ago
- › Grill Pro 31846 Propane Smoker by samwise
- › Bradley BTIS1 Original Fully Automatic 4-Rack Outdoor Food Smoker by ScotTex
- › Primo Oval XL Ceramic Grill by ZombieKitty
- › DGO1176BDC-D Vertical Offset Charcoal Smoker by Tragusa113
- › Pit Boss Grills 71820 Wood Pellet Grill by AB Canuck
- › Pit Boss 71700FB Pellet Grill with Flame Broiler, 700 sq. in. by BDawg
- › Traeger Industries, Inc. Timberline 850 by Submariner
- › Traeger Junior Pellet Grill by ednosnaws
- › Big Green Egg Kamado Grill MiniMax Portable Outdoor Smoker barbeque... by jshillin
- › Vision Grills Classic Kamado Charcoal Grill 596 Sq. In. Cooking... by THood
- › From Bon Appétit - Breaking down and...
- › My First Smoked Brisket
- › The "UNCURED" Fallacy
- › Fassett's Quality Foods
- › CURING and SMOKING - The Basics
- › Hamburger, ground beef, minced beef
- › A great foldable smoker, one of a kind
- › Dr. Baker's Famous Chicken BBQ
- › CURING INFORMATION BY NEPAS
- › Goodly Vacuum Sealer