Hey, I'm new here to forum, but not new to cooking, grilling or smoking.. I am have a family get together and I'm smokin a brisket, beans & corn on cobb, and also having potato salad. I am curious what else I should serve with all of it? Any suggestions/ I kind of want to do something different on the smoker or the grill was thinking about doing a bacon wrapped pork loin also or some stuffed peppers but really not sure.. Any advice be greatly appreciated!
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicBriskettagged by TulsaJeff, 9/25/13
Related Forum Threads
- Prepping Brisket Last post on 9/18/15 at 6:42am in Beef
- Overnight 1st brisket smoke with pics! Last post on 2/5/15 at 1:22pm in Beef
- Question on smoking a brisket and ribs together Last post on 12/24/14 at 6:37am in General Discussion
- First Brisket, Question regarding cut of meat Last post on 12/19/14 at 1:18pm in Beef
- Small Pretrimmed brisket...First time! Last post on 12/20/14 at 2:27pm in Beef
Cherry Dry Rub Recipe And Process
Last edited: 9/22/12
- Geeks Basic BrisketLast edited: 4/28/11
- Brisket Separation TechniqueLast edited: 9/9/10
- Red Bell Pepper Rub Naturally Sweet And Mildy Spicy No SugarLast edited: 8/28/13
- Brisket Marinade And RubLast edited: 5/25/10
I have A 5x8 Smoke Box, And A Twelve inch Smoke Tube. Stop By A-maze-n Store Today To Pick Up Thermometer. And Todd Took Care Of Me, He is Excellent to work with, even sent me home with some free...
I bought this unit because I was tired of the cheap thermometers at the store. Little did I realize what an improvement this was going to be. The oven probe showed that my smoker was 23 degrees...
Ive ground and mixed 60 + pounds of meat so far in 20-25 lbs batches. 1st, it does a much better job than I did manually with out over working the meat. I need to work on my setup a bit to make the...
So I purchased a GMG Jim Bowie prior to owning my Blaz'n Grill GridIron. I had problems from the start and eventually sold it after owning it for a little over 3 months. I paid more than double for...
I have smoked ribs, beer can chicken, pork butts, chicken breasts, all have turned out great. I just turn it on set the temp and forget it.
what to serve with brisket?post #1 of 159/23/13 at 9:33pmThread Starter
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Pickspost #2 of 159/24/13 at 8:24ampost #3 of 159/24/13 at 8:31ampost #4 of 159/24/13 at 2:19pmThread Starterpost #5 of 159/24/13 at 2:39pmpost #6 of 159/24/13 at 3:20pmQuote:Originally Posted by redneck69
Don't forget the Smokey Au Jus
Pork shots are delicious!You could also do smoked cabbage http://www.smokingmeatforums.com/newsearch?search=smoked+cabbageThree Bean Casserole is good with any type of meatpost #7 of 159/24/13 at 4:12pmpost #8 of 159/24/13 at 5:27pmpost #9 of 159/24/13 at 5:42pmpost #10 of 159/24/13 at 7:58pmThread Starterpost #11 of 159/24/13 at 8:20pmThread Starterpost #12 of 159/24/13 at 8:32pmpost #13 of 159/25/13 at 5:51ampost #14 of 159/25/13 at 6:43amQuote:
these are quick and simple to make...if you like any other seasonings...don't be afraid to doctor it up some....post #15 of 159/25/13 at 9:56am
Cope I usually make some of the brown sugar and rub (candy shots) and I also make some cheese shots (cream cheese & rub) shots.Love them both. I start with a kielbasa bottom wrap with bacon and fill. I do the cheese ones at the same time I do the candy ones Always turn out great hard not to eat them all. 2 hours usually is enough time to smoke.
- what to serve with brisket?
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
- Geeks Basic Brisket
- › TexMex snack sticks 1 minute ago
- › Sweet Lebanon bologna 4 minutes ago
- › Just bought my first smoker 5 minutes ago
- › First Boston butt 7 minutes ago
- › Need a Good Thermometer 9 minutes ago
- › First whole shoulder bone in. 13 minutes ago
- › MES Temperature swings? 25 minutes ago
- › Must Do Mods for Materbuilt Electric Bullet Smoker 45 minutes ago
- › 2017 Smokers Weekend 1 hour, 42 minutes ago
- › Pickled Fish 2 hours, 1 minute ago
- › A-MAZE-N-SMOKER by racecar1439
- › Maverick ET-732 Remote Check Wireless Thermometer With 2 Probes by MyOwnIdaho
- › 7-Gal. Mixer Attachment with Tilt by TripleQ
- › Blaz'n Grill Works "Gridiron" by FBI Van Outside
- › Pit Boss Grills 71820 Wood Pellet Grill by miked945
- › Masterbuilt 30" Black 20070511 by Vajinyan
- › Slow 'N Sear by ammaturesmoker
- › Masterbuilt 20070115 Bluetooth Smart Digital Electric Smoker,... by Dabnet795
- › Char Broil Offset Smoker American Gourmet Deluxe Grill by Face
- › Weber 7416 Rapidfire Chimney Starter by Cornman
- › Pre-Proportioning Mix Ingredients
- › Smoked Octopus on Taro "toast" slices
- › ABT with sausage, and grated cheese.
- › Maintaining Grinder Plates and Knives
- › FDA Curing and Smoking Regulations
- › Wild Hawg Rub
- › Follw-up to Smoke House Problems
- › Fine Points of Curing Brine
- › Seasonings & Marinades
- › Tying a Butcher's Knot