Hey, I'm new here to forum, but not new to cooking, grilling or smoking.. I am have a family get together and I'm smokin a brisket, beans & corn on cobb, and also having potato salad. I am curious what else I should serve with all of it? Any suggestions/ I kind of want to do something different on the smoker or the grill was thinking about doing a bacon wrapped pork loin also or some stuffed peppers but really not sure.. Any advice be greatly appreciated!
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicBriskettagged by TulsaJeff, 9/25/13
Related Forum Threads
- Prepping Brisket Last post on 9/18/15 at 6:42am in Beef
- Overnight 1st brisket smoke with pics! Last post on 2/5/15 at 1:22pm in Beef
- Question on smoking a brisket and ribs together Last post on 12/24/14 at 6:37am in General Discussion
- First Brisket, Question regarding cut of meat Last post on 12/19/14 at 1:18pm in Beef
- Small Pretrimmed brisket...First time! Last post on 12/20/14 at 2:27pm in Beef
Cherry Dry Rub Recipe And Process
Last edited: 9/22/12
- Geeks Basic BrisketLast edited: 4/28/11
- Brisket Separation TechniqueLast edited: 9/9/10
- Red Bell Pepper Rub Naturally Sweet And Mildy Spicy No SugarLast edited: 8/28/13
- Brisket Marinade And RubLast edited: 5/25/10
Purchased one of these instead of buying a Yoder Smoker Wichita. Was reluctant because of the negative reviews but the price was right for $380, verses the Yoder for $1600. Once purchased I used...
Have owned this smoker for 2 weeks now. Smoked on it 5 times and every time everything on it turned out great. I have had experience smoking on some like it. So no learning curve at all for it....
This is actually a review for Traegers customer service. I don't own a Traeger, but I borrowed and damaged one. I have a Yoder 640. I had loaded 70lbs of pork into it, and went to bed. In the...
This is a good smoker for the beginner who does not want to get to involved with staying up all night monitoring temp/coals. Just fill the hopper and set the temp, when it is warmed up toss in your...
Overall I am very pleased with my Smoke Hollow smoker. IT is a great unit for me, I bought at Sams for less than 400 after taxes. The entire unit itself comes in at over 76 inches in total length...
what to serve with brisket?post #1 of 159/23/13 at 9:33pmThread Starter
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Pickspost #2 of 159/24/13 at 8:24ampost #3 of 159/24/13 at 8:31ampost #4 of 159/24/13 at 2:19pmThread Starterpost #5 of 159/24/13 at 2:39pmpost #6 of 159/24/13 at 3:20pmQuote:Originally Posted by redneck69
Don't forget the Smokey Au Jus
Pork shots are delicious!You could also do smoked cabbage http://www.smokingmeatforums.com/newsearch?search=smoked+cabbageThree Bean Casserole is good with any type of meatpost #7 of 159/24/13 at 4:12pmpost #8 of 159/24/13 at 5:27pmpost #9 of 159/24/13 at 5:42pmpost #10 of 159/24/13 at 7:58pmThread Starterpost #11 of 159/24/13 at 8:20pmThread Starterpost #12 of 159/24/13 at 8:32pmpost #13 of 159/25/13 at 5:51ampost #14 of 159/25/13 at 6:43amQuote:
these are quick and simple to make...if you like any other seasonings...don't be afraid to doctor it up some....post #15 of 159/25/13 at 9:56am
Cope I usually make some of the brown sugar and rub (candy shots) and I also make some cheese shots (cream cheese & rub) shots.Love them both. I start with a kielbasa bottom wrap with bacon and fill. I do the cheese ones at the same time I do the candy ones Always turn out great hard not to eat them all. 2 hours usually is enough time to smoke.
- what to serve with brisket?
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
- Geeks Basic Brisket
- › Help: Non-pork, Non-Beef venison sausage? 6 minutes ago
- › Finally a brisket i can show 24 minutes ago
- › 12.5 brisket done in 5 hours..WTH 29 minutes ago
- › Salt and pepper Tri tip over post oak 59 minutes ago
- › Short/Fat 120 Gallon Build 1 hour, 23 minutes ago
- › Fully Insulated Gravity Fed Smoker 1 hour, 32 minutes ago
- › Help: bought some flavorless bacon 1 hour, 33 minutes ago
- › Preheat 1 hour, 33 minutes ago
- › Reverse seared TriTip and mashed butternut squash 1 hour, 41 minutes ago
- › New to smoking! 1 hour, 44 minutes ago
- › OKLAHOMA JOE'S LONGHORN SMOKER by Joseph Varaksa
- › Smokin-it model 3 by smokin-pete
- › Traeger Texas Pellet Grill by montanashawn
- › Camp Chef Camp Chef Pellet Grill & Smoker Deluxe by CHRISTOPH
- › Outdoor Leisure Products (OLP) Smoke Hollow 47180T 4-in-1 by PhillipLeondria
- › Masterbuilt Dual-fuel Pro by StillAqua
- › Smoke Hollow 44241G2 44-Inch Vertical LP Gas Smoker by kentluman
- › Weber 731001 Smokey Mountain Cooker 22.5-Inch Smoker by jjcreole
- › A-MAZE-N-SMOKER by tjdcorona
- › Weber 711001 Smokey Mountain Cooker Smoker, 14.5-Inch by Cornman