Hey, I'm new here to forum, but not new to cooking, grilling or smoking.. I am have a family get together and I'm smokin a brisket, beans & corn on cobb, and also having potato salad. I am curious what else I should serve with all of it? Any suggestions/ I kind of want to do something different on the smoker or the grill was thinking about doing a bacon wrapped pork loin also or some stuffed peppers but really not sure.. Any advice be greatly appreciated!
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicBriskettagged by TulsaJeff, 9/25/13
Related Forum Threads
- Prepping Brisket Last post on 9/18/15 at 6:42am in Beef
- Overnight 1st brisket smoke with pics! Last post on 2/5/15 at 1:22pm in Beef
- Question on smoking a brisket and ribs together Last post on 12/24/14 at 6:37am in General Discussion
- First Brisket, Question regarding cut of meat Last post on 12/19/14 at 1:18pm in Beef
- Small Pretrimmed brisket...First time! Last post on 12/20/14 at 2:27pm in Beef
Cherry Dry Rub Recipe And Process
Last edited: 9/22/12
- Geeks Basic BrisketLast edited: 4/28/11
- Brisket Separation TechniqueLast edited: 9/9/10
- Red Bell Pepper Rub Naturally Sweet And Mildy Spicy No SugarLast edited: 8/28/13
- Brisket Marinade And RubLast edited: 5/25/10
I was able to make half a burger before the press portion of the burger maker broke. Had to finish the burgers using the machine and my hands, pushing manually. Push down handle and clip broke...
I really enjoyed this smoker - It is being retired for a Old Country Pecos
The family got this for me for a birthday gift ( I chose it, they paid for it). I did not get the WIFI version. Got it home, assembled it (easy) and fired it up. The temp would not stabilize, it...
Bought my T. JR 5 years ago at a Costco roadshow. It made for an affordable start in the smoking and pellet cooker space. Easy setup, but on burn-in the controller and fan burned out. ...
Loving the extra room on the LUX. (Bought as Cabela's Magnum) Smoked 3 turkeys (at once) for thanksgiving and for SuperBowl did a 14lb brisket and 8 chicken quarters at the same time. I...
what to serve with brisket?post #1 of 159/23/13 at 9:33pmThread Starter
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Pickspost #2 of 159/24/13 at 8:24ampost #3 of 159/24/13 at 8:31ampost #4 of 159/24/13 at 2:19pmThread Starterpost #5 of 159/24/13 at 2:39pmpost #6 of 159/24/13 at 3:20pmQuote:Originally Posted by redneck69
Don't forget the Smokey Au Jus
Pork shots are delicious!You could also do smoked cabbage http://www.smokingmeatforums.com/newsearch?search=smoked+cabbageThree Bean Casserole is good with any type of meatpost #7 of 159/24/13 at 4:12pmpost #8 of 159/24/13 at 5:27pmpost #9 of 159/24/13 at 5:42pmpost #10 of 159/24/13 at 7:58pmThread Starterpost #11 of 159/24/13 at 8:20pmThread Starterpost #12 of 159/24/13 at 8:32pmpost #13 of 159/25/13 at 5:51ampost #14 of 159/25/13 at 6:43amQuote:
these are quick and simple to make...if you like any other seasonings...don't be afraid to doctor it up some....post #15 of 159/25/13 at 9:56am
Cope I usually make some of the brown sugar and rub (candy shots) and I also make some cheese shots (cream cheese & rub) shots.Love them both. I start with a kielbasa bottom wrap with bacon and fill. I do the cheese ones at the same time I do the candy ones Always turn out great hard not to eat them all. 2 hours usually is enough time to smoke.
- what to serve with brisket?
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
- Geeks Basic Brisket
- › My first attempt of Cold Smoking some Cheese 7 minutes ago
- › Tiny Amazing Brisket Nub Question 11 minutes ago
- › South Florida Spring Gathering - Apr. 28-30 (4 weeks to go) 16 minutes ago
- › Cold Smoked Coho Salmon 18 minutes ago
- › Thai-Jerky batch #3 18 minutes ago
- › B-Day Chicken Dinner Winner 22 minutes ago
- › Help with a new build. 26 minutes ago
- › Propane SmokeHouse Build 39 minutes ago
- › Which e smoker? 45 minutes ago
- › 1st Time Baby Back Ribs 53 minutes ago
- › STUFZ-ORIGINAL STUFFED BURGER MAKER by mstphrchrstphr
- › Brinkmann 805-2101-S Pitmaster Deluxe Smoke 'N Pit by cdpromo1
- › Davy Crockett by accunlmtd
- › Traeger Junior Pellet Grill by Joe Fenn
- › Camp Chef SmokePro LUX Pellet Grill by Joe Fenn
- › Black Maverick ET-733 Long Range Wireless Dual Probe BBQ Smoker... by Sauced
- › Nesco VS-02 Food Vacuum Sealer, Black/Silver by Sauced
- › FireBoard - Cloud Connected Smart Thermometer by SmokinAl
- › Masterbuilt XL 44 propane smoker by comer4tide
- › Sausage And Jerky Makers' Bible: The Home Processor's... by Kirby27
- › Hamburger, ground beef, minced beef
- › A great foldable smoker, one of a kind
- › Dr. Baker's Famous Chicken BBQ
- › CURING INFORMATION BY NEPAS
- › Goodly Vacuum Sealer
- › Differences Between Spareribs, St. Louis...
- › Pre-Proportioning Mix Ingredients
- › Smoked Octopus on Taro "toast" slices
- › ABT with sausage, and grated cheese.
- › Maintaining Grinder Plates and Knives