Hey, I'm new here to forum, but not new to cooking, grilling or smoking.. I am have a family get together and I'm smokin a brisket, beans & corn on cobb, and also having potato salad. I am curious what else I should serve with all of it? Any suggestions/ I kind of want to do something different on the smoker or the grill was thinking about doing a bacon wrapped pork loin also or some stuffed peppers but really not sure.. Any advice be greatly appreciated!
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicBriskettagged by TulsaJeff, 9/25/13
Related Forum Threads
- Prepping Brisket Last post on 9/18/15 at 6:42am in Beef
- Overnight 1st brisket smoke with pics! Last post on 2/5/15 at 1:22pm in Beef
- Question on smoking a brisket and ribs together Last post on 12/24/14 at 6:37am in General Discussion
- First Brisket, Question regarding cut of meat Last post on 12/19/14 at 1:18pm in Beef
- Small Pretrimmed brisket...First time! Last post on 12/20/14 at 2:27pm in Beef
Cherry Dry Rub Recipe And Process
Last edited: 9/22/12
- Geeks Basic BrisketLast edited: 4/28/11
- Brisket Separation TechniqueLast edited: 9/9/10
- Red Bell Pepper Rub Naturally Sweet And Mildy Spicy No SugarLast edited: 8/28/13
- Brisket Marinade And RubLast edited: 5/25/10
I've been very impressed with this smoker.The slow smoker attachment is actually a cold smoking device.Made smoked cheese,scallops and found the flavor to be just right.
Wish I had read this site before purchasing my Traeger grill from Home Depot. Luckily I was within the 90 days for returns. Like other posts - the pellets would not feed into the hopper - I...
I've owned two smokers. This one does a GREAT JOB for a lower end priced electric smoker. I've created some amazing smoked food in this smoker. I would recommend getting this smoker if you want to...
I've had my SH smoker for about 2.5 years... took a while to get the draft set exactly where I wanted it, but once that was right it's been a dream to use. Under most conditions, and for most of...
what to serve with brisket?post #1 of 159/23/13 at 9:33pmThread Starter
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Pickspost #2 of 159/24/13 at 8:24ampost #3 of 159/24/13 at 8:31ampost #4 of 159/24/13 at 2:19pmThread Starterpost #5 of 159/24/13 at 2:39pmpost #6 of 159/24/13 at 3:20pmQuote:Originally Posted by redneck69
Don't forget the Smokey Au Jus
Pork shots are delicious!You could also do smoked cabbage http://www.smokingmeatforums.com/newsearch?search=smoked+cabbageThree Bean Casserole is good with any type of meatpost #7 of 159/24/13 at 4:12pmpost #8 of 159/24/13 at 5:27pmpost #9 of 159/24/13 at 5:42pmpost #10 of 159/24/13 at 7:58pmThread Starterpost #11 of 159/24/13 at 8:20pmThread Starterpost #12 of 159/24/13 at 8:32pmpost #13 of 159/25/13 at 5:51ampost #14 of 159/25/13 at 6:43amQuote:
these are quick and simple to make...if you like any other seasonings...don't be afraid to doctor it up some....post #15 of 159/25/13 at 9:56am
Cope I usually make some of the brown sugar and rub (candy shots) and I also make some cheese shots (cream cheese & rub) shots.Love them both. I start with a kielbasa bottom wrap with bacon and fill. I do the cheese ones at the same time I do the candy ones Always turn out great hard not to eat them all. 2 hours usually is enough time to smoke.
- what to serve with brisket?
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
- Geeks Basic Brisket
- › Bark question 1 minute ago
- › First Brisket/Burnt End Questions 4 minutes ago
- › What's your favorite home cooked meal?? 11 minutes ago
- › What are the most important factors generally needed or wanted on a... 17 minutes ago
- › 2017 Smokers Weekend 26 minutes ago
- › Anyone use wood pellets in their MES? 26 minutes ago
- › Vac master pro 380 31 minutes ago
- › Chucky try 45 minutes ago
- › My second brisket smoke 47 minutes ago
- › Sunday is Smoke Day! 48 minutes ago
- › Masterbuilt 30" 20070312 with Window by ronaldjallen1
- › Traeger Texas Pellet Grill by albell
- › Masterbuilt Model 20070210 30" Electric Smokehouse by SmokeScience
- › Char-Griller Competition Pro 8125 by Crankbolt
- › Outdoor Leisure 34168G Smoke Hollow Propane-Gas Smoker by raider2119
- › Masterbuilt 20070115 Bluetooth Smart Digital Electric Smoker,... by Jeff Houser
- › Masterbuilt 30" Black 20070511 by Smokingmax
- › Weber Summit S-670 by Grillin Joey
- › Old Country Brasos by SomeTexasSmoker
- › Traeger TFB29LZA Junior Elite Grill by PaulJ
- › Why in Thailand has many coconut shell.
- › Top 2 Traeger Grill in 2017
- › From Bon Appétit - Breaking down and...
- › My First Smoked Brisket
- › The "UNCURED" Fallacy
- › Fassett's Quality Foods
- › CURING and SMOKING - The Basics
- › Hamburger, ground beef, minced beef
- › A great foldable smoker, one of a kind
- › Dr. Baker's Famous Chicken BBQ