I am thinking about getting a charcoal grill with or without a smoker box. I am still leaning towards a Weber One Touch Gold Grill but my sister didn't like the shape of them, despite the fact that I have nothing against the Weber Grills. I was wondering which grill you would recommend. (I may still lean towards the Weber One Touch Gold and buy a Smokenator 1000 to fit it). My budget is from $100-200.
Here are my choices:
1. Any Char Griller model with or without a smoker box.
2. Char Broil 1280 with offset smoker (their smaller version the American Gourmet Smoker doesn't have adjustable racks and to me it's just too small.
3. Char Broil Grill 590 with adjustable charcoal tray
4. Char Broil Grill 800 with two adjustable charcoal trays
5. Char Broil Santa Fe Model with adjustable charcoal tray
6. Brinkmann Smoke 'N Grill Charcoal Smoker (can convert to electric)
7. Brinkmann Gourmet Charcoal Smoker/Grill
8. Brinkmann Smoke 'N Pit Charcoal Smoker
9. Master Forge (Lowe's) Charcoal Smoker/Grill
10. Master Forge (Lowe's) Charcoal Grill with adjustable charcoal tray
11. Master Forge (Lowe's) Charcoal Grill with two adjustable charcoal trays
12. Stok Tower Grill
13. Stok Drum Grill
14. Kingsford 24" grill w/adjustable charcoal tray
15. Heck with it, get a Weber and then a Smokenator 1000 (may also fit Stok Tower and Stok Drum grills)-
As always, any suggestions, comments, or questions are welcome.