this thread has taken an unexpected turn... hahahaha
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicPork Tenderlointagged by Tucson BBQ Fan, 9/27/13
Related Forum Threads
- Pork Loin questions, step by step Last post on 11/19/13 at 7:19pm in Pork
- Spicey Pork Butt- Plain Loin and Last post on 9/30/13 at 1:29am in Grilling Pork
- Reverse sear pork TL. Last post on 4/27/13 at 8:11pm in Pork
- Apple stuffed pork loin Last post on 2/24/13 at 8:02am in Pork
- Ugly Wrapped Pork Loin 4-3-11. Last post on 4/20/11 at 12:28am in Pork
Hawg Heaven Rub
Last edited: 9/28/11
- Here Piggy Piggy BrineLast edited: 6/11/12
- Bacon Smoked Pork Tenderloin Recipe By The B B Q Pit BoysLast edited: 7/23/10
Bout the version built for cabelas called Masterbuilt Sportsman Elite. Listen, it's supposed to be a smoker, but really, it's grill, no, an oven, that's it. I've used it several times now in order...
Just purchased this unit a few weeks ago have only used it 3 time and just the love the way to cooks. Real easy to keep temps and the smoke box is huge.
This is my first smoker and I've had some great success with it already. It was pretty easy to get some good results even on my first runs. I switched from chips to chunks for the wood and it...
Wanted a decent electric smoker that was almost setup, start and let it do its job with miminal intervention! Is it perfect no but as I live in Scotland weather is a challenge at times so had a...
Simply the best. The Bentley of all grills and it's the only ceramic grill made in the USA. The 400XL will smoke two 20 pound turkeys.
Stuffed Pork Loin (Apple) - Page 5post #81 of 889/30/13 at 10:52am
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Pickspost #82 of 886/24/14 at 8:32pmpost #83 of 886/25/14 at 6:42amThread StarterQuote:
I used one from McCormick's that fits that bill real good.
Bearpost #84 of 8812/17/15 at 2:54pmpost #85 of 8812/17/15 at 2:55pmpost #86 of 8812/17/15 at 3:13pmThread Starterpost #87 of 8812/17/15 at 3:19pm
That's a good one. I love Pork and Apples. I'm like Foam, that gets me thinking of all kinds of possibilities ? Those Really
Look Great, I know they were good, great plate pic
Garypost #88 of 8812/18/15 at 6:59amThread StarterQuote:
Thank You Gary!!
Yup---Apples go great with Pork!! Even the Pigs love them!!
And Thanks for the Point !!
- Stuffed Pork Loin (Apple)
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
- Here Piggy Piggy Brine
- › Oklahoma Joe Highlander Damper Not Working with Wood 30 minutes ago
- › I love the bags from Vacum Sealers Unlimited!!! Pics included!! 40 minutes ago
- › New guy from Florida; New to Smoking 1 hour, 3 minutes ago
- › First whole packer 1 hour, 11 minutes ago
- › Beginner stepping into this world 1 hour, 38 minutes ago
- › 2nd butt on my MES - QView 1 hour, 47 minutes ago
- › Can't Keep The Pellets Lit! 1 hour, 48 minutes ago
- › Beef Short Ribs (sous chefs first short rib cook) 2 hours, 3 minutes ago
- › Vacuum Sealer Bags & Supplies - Discount Coupon 2 hours, 8 minutes ago
- › Another VacuumSealersUnlimited thread plus VacMaster review 2 hours, 8 minutes ago
- › Masterbuilt XL 44 propane smoker by Travelbilly
- › Helotes Salado Smoker by ShutterlyExpose
- › Grill Pro 31846 Propane Smoker by samwise
- › Bradley BTIS1 Original Fully Automatic 4-Rack Outdoor Food Smoker by ScotTex
- › Primo Oval XL Ceramic Grill by ZombieKitty
- › DGO1176BDC-D Vertical Offset Charcoal Smoker by Tragusa113
- › Pit Boss Grills 71820 Wood Pellet Grill by AB Canuck
- › Pit Boss 71700FB Pellet Grill with Flame Broiler, 700 sq. in. by BDawg
- › Traeger Industries, Inc. Timberline 850 by Submariner
- › Traeger Junior Pellet Grill by ednosnaws
- › From Bon Appétit - Breaking down and...
- › My First Smoked Brisket
- › The "UNCURED" Fallacy
- › Fassett's Quality Foods
- › CURING and SMOKING - The Basics
- › Hamburger, ground beef, minced beef
- › A great foldable smoker, one of a kind
- › Dr. Baker's Famous Chicken BBQ
- › CURING INFORMATION BY NEPAS
- › Goodly Vacuum Sealer