this thread has taken an unexpected turn... hahahaha
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicPork Tenderlointagged by Tucson BBQ Fan, 9/27/13
Related Forum Threads
- Pork Loin questions, step by step Last post on 11/19/13 at 7:19pm in Pork
- Spicey Pork Butt- Plain Loin and Last post on 9/30/13 at 1:29am in Grilling Pork
- Reverse sear pork TL. Last post on 4/27/13 at 8:11pm in Pork
- Apple stuffed pork loin Last post on 2/24/13 at 8:02am in Pork
- Ugly Wrapped Pork Loin 4-3-11. Last post on 4/20/11 at 12:28am in Pork
Hawg Heaven Rub
Last edited: 9/28/11
- Here Piggy Piggy BrineLast edited: 6/11/12
- Bacon Smoked Pork Tenderloin Recipe By The B B Q Pit BoysLast edited: 7/23/10
Have owned this smoker for 2 weeks now. Smoked on it 5 times and every time everything on it turned out great. I have had experience smoking on some like it. So no learning curve at all for it....
This is actually a review for Traegers customer service. I don't own a Traeger, but I borrowed and damaged one. I have a Yoder 640. I had loaded 70lbs of pork into it, and went to bed. In the...
This is a good smoker for the beginner who does not want to get to involved with staying up all night monitoring temp/coals. Just fill the hopper and set the temp, when it is warmed up toss in your...
Overall I am very pleased with my Smoke Hollow smoker. IT is a great unit for me, I bought at Sams for less than 400 after taxes. The entire unit itself comes in at over 76 inches in total length...
I've only had the Masterbuilt dual-fuel propane for a month now but have used it 10 times for everything from salmon to pulled pork. I had been thinking about getting a real smoker for a while now...
Stuffed Pork Loin (Apple) - Page 5post #81 of 889/30/13 at 10:52am
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Pickspost #82 of 886/24/14 at 8:32pmpost #83 of 886/25/14 at 6:42amThread StarterQuote:
I used one from McCormick's that fits that bill real good.
Bearpost #84 of 8812/17/15 at 2:54pmpost #85 of 8812/17/15 at 2:55pmpost #86 of 8812/17/15 at 3:13pmThread Starterpost #87 of 8812/17/15 at 3:19pm
That's a good one. I love Pork and Apples. I'm like Foam, that gets me thinking of all kinds of possibilities ? Those Really
Look Great, I know they were good, great plate pic
Garypost #88 of 8812/18/15 at 6:59amThread StarterQuote:
Thank You Gary!!
Yup---Apples go great with Pork!! Even the Pigs love them!!
And Thanks for the Point !!
- Stuffed Pork Loin (Apple)
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
- Here Piggy Piggy Brine
- › Drunken Jerk wings and cheesy corn 2 minutes ago
- › Tri-Tip 2 minutes ago
- › Yeti Resting 7 minutes ago
- › Newbie 8 minutes ago
- › Yes, more Salmon belly's & collars 29 minutes ago
- › practicing 33 minutes ago
- › Pork Sammies! 34 minutes ago
- › Here we go...rookie first time Boston Butt attempt. 35 minutes ago
- › BDSkelly ~ Smoked Turkey Breasts on the MES 46 minutes ago
- › I Started a Smoke House! 47 minutes ago
- › Smokin-it model 3 by smokin-pete
- › Traeger Texas Pellet Grill by montanashawn
- › Camp Chef Camp Chef Pellet Grill & Smoker Deluxe by CHRISTOPH
- › Outdoor Leisure Products (OLP) Smoke Hollow 47180T 4-in-1 by PhillipLeondria
- › Masterbuilt Dual-fuel Pro by StillAqua
- › Smoke Hollow 44241G2 44-Inch Vertical LP Gas Smoker by kentluman
- › Weber 731001 Smokey Mountain Cooker 22.5-Inch Smoker by jjcreole
- › A-MAZE-N-SMOKER by tjdcorona
- › Weber 711001 Smokey Mountain Cooker Smoker, 14.5-Inch by Cornman
- › Weston Pro Series #22 Food Grinder 1HP by TripleQ