this thread has taken an unexpected turn... hahahaha
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicPork Tenderlointagged by Tucson BBQ Fan, 9/27/13
Related Forum Threads
- Pork Loin questions, step by step Last post on 11/19/13 at 7:19pm in Pork
- Spicey Pork Butt- Plain Loin and Last post on 9/30/13 at 1:29am in Grilling Pork
- Reverse sear pork TL. Last post on 4/27/13 at 8:11pm in Pork
- Apple stuffed pork loin Last post on 2/24/13 at 8:02am in Pork
- Ugly Wrapped Pork Loin 4-3-11. Last post on 4/20/11 at 12:28am in Pork
Hawg Heaven Rub
Last edited: 9/28/11
- Here Piggy Piggy BrineLast edited: 6/11/12
- Bacon Smoked Pork Tenderloin Recipe By The B B Q Pit BoysLast edited: 7/23/10
Ive ground and mixed 60 + pounds of meat so far in 20-25 lbs batches. 1st, it does a much better job than I did manually with out over working the meat. I need to work on my setup a bit to make the...
So I purchased a GMG Jim Bowie prior to owning my Blaz'n Grill GridIron. I had problems from the start and eventually sold it after owning it for a little over 3 months. I paid more than double for...
I have smoked ribs, beer can chicken, pork butts, chicken breasts, all have turned out great. I just turn it on set the temp and forget it.
I agree with everything yamafx4dude said. The box itself is great. Well insulted and large enough for a large family I need to smoke for. However the electronics in this unit suck… DO NOT depend...
This is a nice set it and forget it type of thing. One thing I do want to mention on it...lump coal is not easy to work with on this. Stay with Kingsford. Well made and works like a charm. I am not...
Stuffed Pork Loin (Apple) - Page 5post #81 of 889/30/13 at 10:52am
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Pickspost #82 of 886/24/14 at 8:32pmpost #83 of 886/25/14 at 6:42amThread StarterQuote:
I used one from McCormick's that fits that bill real good.
Bearpost #84 of 8812/17/15 at 2:54pmpost #85 of 8812/17/15 at 2:55pmpost #86 of 8812/17/15 at 3:13pmThread Starterpost #87 of 8812/17/15 at 3:19pm
That's a good one. I love Pork and Apples. I'm like Foam, that gets me thinking of all kinds of possibilities ? Those Really
Look Great, I know they were good, great plate pic
Garypost #88 of 8812/18/15 at 6:59amThread StarterQuote:
Thank You Gary!!
Yup---Apples go great with Pork!! Even the Pigs love them!!
And Thanks for the Point !!
- Stuffed Pork Loin (Apple)
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
- Here Piggy Piggy Brine
- › Australian Brisket - with Q-View! 4 minutes ago
- › 240V elements fed 120v Wattage comment 30 minutes ago
- › Back Ribs Foil Ingredients 31 minutes ago
- › Buttermilk Brisket Brine 37 minutes ago
- › The WiFi Anova Drummie cook 42 minutes ago
- › Food Proofer Conversion is happeneing 44 minutes ago
- › Fassets Fatty cannon patties! 1 hour, 18 minutes ago
- › TriTip on my Weber. 1 hour, 19 minutes ago
- › Smoked Carne Asada 1 hour, 21 minutes ago
- › Is it bad to smoke meat in a shed?? 1 hour, 48 minutes ago
- › 7-Gal. Mixer Attachment with Tilt by TripleQ
- › Blaz'n Grill Works "Gridiron" by FBI Van Outside
- › Pit Boss Grills 71820 Wood Pellet Grill by miked945
- › Masterbuilt 30" Black 20070511 by Vajinyan
- › Slow 'N Sear by ammaturesmoker
- › Masterbuilt 20070115 Bluetooth Smart Digital Electric Smoker,... by Dabnet795
- › Char Broil Offset Smoker American Gourmet Deluxe Grill by Face
- › Weber 7416 Rapidfire Chimney Starter by Cornman
- › Weber 781001 26.75-Inch One-Touch Gold Charcoal Grill by jesse624
- › Camp Chef SmokePro LUX Pellet Grill by Mohole15
- › Pre-Proportioning Mix Ingredients
- › Smoked Octopus on Taro "toast" slices
- › ABT with sausage, and grated cheese.
- › Maintaining Grinder Plates and Knives
- › FDA Curing and Smoking Regulations
- › Wild Hawg Rub
- › Follw-up to Smoke House Problems
- › Fine Points of Curing Brine
- › Seasonings & Marinades
- › Tying a Butcher's Knot