this thread has taken an unexpected turn... hahahaha
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicPork Tenderlointagged by Tucson BBQ Fan, 9/27/13
Related Forum Threads
- Pork Loin questions, step by step Last post on 11/19/13 at 7:19pm in Pork
- Spicey Pork Butt- Plain Loin and Last post on 9/30/13 at 1:29am in Grilling Pork
- Reverse sear pork TL. Last post on 4/27/13 at 8:11pm in Pork
- Apple stuffed pork loin Last post on 2/24/13 at 8:02am in Pork
- Ugly Wrapped Pork Loin 4-3-11. Last post on 4/20/11 at 12:28am in Pork
Hawg Heaven Rub
Last edited: 9/28/11
- Here Piggy Piggy BrineLast edited: 6/11/12
- Bacon Smoked Pork Tenderloin Recipe By The B B Q Pit BoysLast edited: 7/23/10
I really enjoyed this smoker - It is being retired for a Old Country Pecos
The family got this for me for a birthday gift ( I chose it, they paid for it). I did not get the WIFI version. Got it home, assembled it (easy) and fired it up. The temp would not stabilize, it...
Bought my T. JR 5 years ago at a Costco roadshow. It made for an affordable start in the smoking and pellet cooker space. Easy setup, but on burn-in the controller and fan burned out. ...
Loving the extra room on the LUX. (Bought as Cabela's Magnum) Smoked 3 turkeys (at once) for thanksgiving and for SuperBowl did a 14lb brisket and 8 chicken quarters at the same time. I...
This thermometer is very accurate and the distance to the monitor is really good. I have had no problems with the probes as others have stated. BUT......it is a big pain to program!!!! Actually I...
Stuffed Pork Loin (Apple) - Page 5post #81 of 889/30/13 at 10:52am
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Pickspost #82 of 886/24/14 at 8:32pmpost #83 of 886/25/14 at 6:42amThread StarterQuote:
I used one from McCormick's that fits that bill real good.
Bearpost #84 of 8812/17/15 at 2:54pmpost #85 of 8812/17/15 at 2:55pmpost #86 of 8812/17/15 at 3:13pmThread Starterpost #87 of 8812/17/15 at 3:19pm
That's a good one. I love Pork and Apples. I'm like Foam, that gets me thinking of all kinds of possibilities ? Those Really
Look Great, I know they were good, great plate pic
Garypost #88 of 8812/18/15 at 6:59amThread StarterQuote:
Thank You Gary!!
Yup---Apples go great with Pork!! Even the Pigs love them!!
And Thanks for the Point !!
- Stuffed Pork Loin (Apple)
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
- Here Piggy Piggy Brine
- › Makin' Bacon 1 minute ago
- › Butt two ways 2 minutes ago
- › New " Jersey " group 4 minutes ago
- › My cookout 6 minutes ago
- › I know what I'm doing this weekend... 7 minutes ago
- › New member but I thought I would post my deer jerky 11 minutes ago
- › Smoked Garlic Pork + 5 ~ Foamheart 11 minutes ago
- › Andouille and Smoked Cajun Sausage ~ Foamheart 16 minutes ago
- › My 250 Gal. side box build. 34 minutes ago
- › Height above burner for MB/Amnps mod? 38 minutes ago
- › Brinkmann 805-2101-S Pitmaster Deluxe Smoke 'N Pit by cdpromo1
- › Davy Crockett by accunlmtd
- › Traeger Junior Pellet Grill by Joe Fenn
- › Camp Chef SmokePro LUX Pellet Grill by Joe Fenn
- › Black Maverick ET-733 Long Range Wireless Dual Probe BBQ Smoker... by Sauced
- › Nesco VS-02 Food Vacuum Sealer, Black/Silver by Sauced
- › FireBoard - Cloud Connected Smart Thermometer by SmokinAl
- › Masterbuilt XL 44 propane smoker by comer4tide
- › Sausage And Jerky Makers' Bible: The Home Processor's... by Kirby27
- › Great Sausage Recipes and Meat Curing by Rytek Kutas by scubohuntr
- › Dr. Baker's Famous Chicken BBQ
- › CURING INFORMATION BY NEPAS
- › Goodly Vacuum Sealer
- › Differences Between Spareribs, St. Louis...
- › Pre-Proportioning Mix Ingredients
- › Smoked Octopus on Taro "toast" slices
- › ABT with sausage, and grated cheese.
- › Maintaining Grinder Plates and Knives
- › FDA Curing and Smoking Regulations
- › Wild Hawg Rub