this thread has taken an unexpected turn... hahahaha
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicPork Tenderlointagged by Tucson BBQ Fan, 9/27/13
Related Forum Threads
- Pork Loin questions, step by step Last post on 11/19/13 at 7:19pm in Pork
- Spicey Pork Butt- Plain Loin and Last post on 9/30/13 at 1:29am in Grilling Pork
- Reverse sear pork TL. Last post on 4/27/13 at 8:11pm in Pork
- Apple stuffed pork loin Last post on 2/24/13 at 8:02am in Pork
- Ugly Wrapped Pork Loin 4-3-11. Last post on 4/20/11 at 12:28am in Pork
Hawg Heaven Rub
Last edited: 9/28/11
- Here Piggy Piggy BrineLast edited: 6/11/12
- Bacon Smoked Pork Tenderloin Recipe By The B B Q Pit BoysLast edited: 7/23/10
I've been very impressed with this smoker.The slow smoker attachment is actually a cold smoking device.Made smoked cheese,scallops and found the flavor to be just right.
Wish I had read this site before purchasing my Traeger grill from Home Depot. Luckily I was within the 90 days for returns. Like other posts - the pellets would not feed into the hopper - I...
I've owned two smokers. This one does a GREAT JOB for a lower end priced electric smoker. I've created some amazing smoked food in this smoker. I would recommend getting this smoker if you want to...
I've had my SH smoker for about 2.5 years... took a while to get the draft set exactly where I wanted it, but once that was right it's been a dream to use. Under most conditions, and for most of...
Stuffed Pork Loin (Apple) - Page 5post #81 of 889/30/13 at 10:52am
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Pickspost #82 of 886/24/14 at 8:32pmpost #83 of 886/25/14 at 6:42amThread StarterQuote:
I used one from McCormick's that fits that bill real good.
Bearpost #84 of 8812/17/15 at 2:54pmpost #85 of 8812/17/15 at 2:55pmpost #86 of 8812/17/15 at 3:13pmThread Starterpost #87 of 8812/17/15 at 3:19pm
That's a good one. I love Pork and Apples. I'm like Foam, that gets me thinking of all kinds of possibilities ? Those Really
Look Great, I know they were good, great plate pic
Garypost #88 of 8812/18/15 at 6:59amThread StarterQuote:
Thank You Gary!!
Yup---Apples go great with Pork!! Even the Pigs love them!!
And Thanks for the Point !!
- Stuffed Pork Loin (Apple)
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
- Here Piggy Piggy Brine
- › New guy, from England 36 minutes ago
- › Treating Tri-Tip like a Brisket flat???? 1 hour, 20 minutes ago
- › Foil the grease pan or not? nasty smoke... 2 hours ago
- › My first attempt at a build. 2 hours, 25 minutes ago
- › My project New Braunsfeld 3 hours ago
- › First attempt at pulled pork ... 3 hours, 5 minutes ago
- › 2 pork butt smokes 2 fails 3 hours, 27 minutes ago
- › What are the most important factors generally needed or wanted on a... 3 hours, 48 minutes ago
- › Will 40 pounds of pork butt fit in an MES 30? 3 hours, 52 minutes ago
- › My take on ABT’S 3 hours, 56 minutes ago
- › Masterbuilt 30" 20070312 with Window by ronaldjallen1
- › Traeger Texas Pellet Grill by albell
- › Masterbuilt Model 20070210 30" Electric Smokehouse by SmokeScience
- › Char-Griller Competition Pro 8125 by Crankbolt
- › Outdoor Leisure 34168G Smoke Hollow Propane-Gas Smoker by raider2119
- › Masterbuilt 20070115 Bluetooth Smart Digital Electric Smoker,... by Jeff Houser
- › Masterbuilt 30" Black 20070511 by Smokingmax
- › Weber Summit S-670 by Grillin Joey
- › Old Country Brasos by SomeTexasSmoker
- › Traeger TFB29LZA Junior Elite Grill by PaulJ
- › Why in Thailand has many coconut shell.
- › Top 2 Traeger Grill in 2017
- › From Bon Appétit - Breaking down and...
- › My First Smoked Brisket
- › The "UNCURED" Fallacy
- › Fassett's Quality Foods
- › CURING and SMOKING - The Basics
- › Hamburger, ground beef, minced beef
- › A great foldable smoker, one of a kind
- › Dr. Baker's Famous Chicken BBQ