Hello and welcome, I too am new to the site my first smoker was the eco brinkman it has worked well for many years. recently I bought a new Smokin it 3 smoker still learning how to use it, so far my old Brinkman worked better on fish than the new one . sorry for your loss, and good luck in your smoking
Related Forum Threads
- Micro uds? Last post on 9/25/13 at 10:19am in UDS Builds
- Cutting "Notch" In WSM Drum For Temp Probe Wires Last post on 4/14/14 at 4:46am in Charcoal Smokers
- My UDS Build Last post on 9/26/13 at 6:21pm in UDS Builds
- Smoking with Wood on a Char Broil Silver Smoker Last post on 8/5/11 at 11:54pm in Wood Smokers
- Charbroil Recall Last post on 11/28/10 at 5:02am in Propane Smokers
Last edited: 9/29/13
- Uds Ugly Drum SmokerLast edited: 4/27/11
Got this for convenience and the ease of smoking at tailgates or events without pulling the stick burner. Smoked several meals on it now. While I was assembling the smoker, i saw the wood chip tray...
If you ever wanted to make sausage and jerky this is the book that will get you started. Easy step-by-step instructions show you how to bone out a deer for sausage and jerky. Also includes both...
I know it's bad form to be underwhelmed by this book, but am I the only one who actually read it? There are duplicated parts, there is no discernible order to it, and it is mostly aimed at people...
I received this smoker as a gift - it's the 30" model. I read in the forums here about some mods to improve functionality and I did them: installed a base and casters, added some insulation around...
I received the 38' Smoky Hollow with the glass door at Christmas, and have done about 5 smokes so far. The unit is roomy enough to do a 12+ lb. brisket and much more. After two smokes, I ordered a...
- Uds Ugly Drum Smoker
Best Beginner Charcoal Smoker - Page 3
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
My first smoker was the Weber 22.5" WSM. But I would advise anyone wanting to learn the art of smoking to just buy a Weber kettle grill for $130 and get a smokenator kit for it. It will work great. Even without buying a smokenator setup, you can smoke on it just fine. I've used mine to smoke food many times and the food comes out great. Go to bbqpitboys.com and see how the boys smoke food using their Weber kettle, without the smokenator setup. They have tons of videos on their website for smoking various types of food and they always prefer using their kettle grill to anything else. The boys know what they're talking about when it comes to bbq.
- Best Beginner Charcoal Smoker
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
- › last minute dinner idea 2 minutes ago
- › Newbie needing some thermometer help 6 minutes ago
- › Debunking Beer Can Chicken 11 minutes ago
- › Anyone here own a Green Mountain pellet grill? 11 minutes ago
- › Masterbuilt not working properly 15 minutes ago
- › Disappointed with amount of smoke; bought a master built electric... 17 minutes ago
- › UMAi Ginger Salami 17 minutes ago
- › In defense 19 minutes ago
- › Smoked canned oysters - a la Mr.T 20 minutes ago
- › Cleaning the glass door in a MES 30" 30 minutes ago
- › Masterbuilt XL 44 propane smoker by comer4tide
- › Sausage And Jerky Makers' Bible: The Home Processor's... by Kirby27
- › Great Sausage Recipes and Meat Curing by Rytek Kutas by scubohuntr
- › Masterbuilt Two Door Propane Smoker by JASinIL2006
- › Outdoor Leisure Products Smoke Hollow 38202G by csparrazza
- › Masterbuilt 30" 20070312 with Window by mikeg1218
- › Blaz'n Grill Works "Gridiron" by fivebadgers
- › GMG by Kirby27
- › A-MAZE-N-SMOKER by racecar1439
- › Maverick ET-732 Remote Check Wireless Thermometer With 2 Probes by MyOwnIdaho
- › Goodly Vacuum Sealer
- › Differences Between Spareribs, St. Louis...
- › Pre-Proportioning Mix Ingredients
- › Smoked Octopus on Taro "toast" slices
- › ABT with sausage, and grated cheese.
- › Maintaining Grinder Plates and Knives
- › FDA Curing and Smoking Regulations
- › Wild Hawg Rub
- › Follw-up to Smoke House Problems
- › Fine Points of Curing Brine