Hello and welcome, I too am new to the site my first smoker was the eco brinkman it has worked well for many years. recently I bought a new Smokin it 3 smoker still learning how to use it, so far my old Brinkman worked better on fish than the new one . sorry for your loss, and good luck in your smoking
Related Forum Threads
- Micro uds? Last post on 9/25/13 at 10:19am in UDS Builds
- Cutting "Notch" In WSM Drum For Temp Probe Wires Last post on 4/14/14 at 4:46am in Charcoal Smokers
- My UDS Build Last post on 9/26/13 at 6:21pm in UDS Builds
- Smoking with Wood on a Char Broil Silver Smoker Last post on 8/5/11 at 11:54pm in Wood Smokers
- Charbroil Recall Last post on 11/28/10 at 5:02am in Propane Smokers
Last edited: 9/29/13
- Uds Ugly Drum SmokerLast edited: 4/27/11
I bought the Weber 26.75" grill mainly for the larger grilling area. I have owned Weber's 22.5" grills for over 50 years now, I'm on my 3rd one now, but now needed more grilling area, and the...
Forgive me if I write a lot of drivel, bu this is my first review of a product on this forum: I had gotten a 12" A-maze-n tube and used it to smoke cheese last year (on my old grill), and...
I purchased this smoker to again give smoking a try. I had been a avid meat/fish smoker years ago long before all of the temperature controlled available smokers & temperature monitoring equipment...
I called Lisa from www.vacuumsealersunlimited.com, A nicer more helpful person you wont find. She walked me through the options and helped me select the VP215. This thing is the bomb! I grabbed a...
Bought this at KMart on a special sale and we've had this grill for about five years now and it has held up pretty well except the underside of the grill. The grease pan/tray that leads to the...
- Uds Ugly Drum Smoker
Best Beginner Charcoal Smoker - Page 3
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
My first smoker was the Weber 22.5" WSM. But I would advise anyone wanting to learn the art of smoking to just buy a Weber kettle grill for $130 and get a smokenator kit for it. It will work great. Even without buying a smokenator setup, you can smoke on it just fine. I've used mine to smoke food many times and the food comes out great. Go to bbqpitboys.com and see how the boys smoke food using their Weber kettle, without the smokenator setup. They have tons of videos on their website for smoking various types of food and they always prefer using their kettle grill to anything else. The boys know what they're talking about when it comes to bbq.
- Best Beginner Charcoal Smoker
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
- › smoking a bone in and boneless ham 29 minutes ago
- › PRIME RIB for my birthday dinner 33 minutes ago
- › MES 40" how to tell if its Gen 2.5? 44 minutes ago
- › Gas vs. Electric 45 minutes ago
- › a maze n smoker questions 47 minutes ago
- › My New Toy Came Today - Food Saver V2244 48 minutes ago
- › First time smoking 49 minutes ago
- › New member from Maryland 52 minutes ago
- › Hello from Ohio 52 minutes ago
- › Regards from NJ 54 minutes ago
- › Weber 781001 26.75-Inch One-Touch Gold Charcoal Grill by jesse624
- › Camp Chef SmokePro LUX Pellet Grill by Mohole15
- › Meco 5031 Charcoal Combo Water Smoker by W2HR
- › VacMaster VP215 Chamber Vacuum Sealer by TripleQ
- › Kenmore 4 burner split lid with sear station and side burner gas grill by Cornman
- › Char-Griller 5050 Duo Gas-and-Charcoal Grill by erikself
- › Bradley Digital 4- Rack Smoker by hoekma
- › Traeger Texas Pellet Grill by WickedPigeon
- › Char-Griller 9040 by Chicken Man 911
- › Masterbuilt 20070213 30-Inch Black Electric Digital Smoker, Front... by Wilkesctywildma