Hello and welcome, I too am new to the site my first smoker was the eco brinkman it has worked well for many years. recently I bought a new Smokin it 3 smoker still learning how to use it, so far my old Brinkman worked better on fish than the new one . sorry for your loss, and good luck in your smoking
Related Forum Threads
- Micro uds? Last post on 9/25/13 at 10:19am in UDS Builds
- Cutting "Notch" In WSM Drum For Temp Probe Wires Last post on 4/14/14 at 4:46am in Charcoal Smokers
- My UDS Build Last post on 9/26/13 at 6:21pm in UDS Builds
- Smoking with Wood on a Char Broil Silver Smoker Last post on 8/5/11 at 11:54pm in Wood Smokers
- Charbroil Recall Last post on 11/28/10 at 5:02am in Propane Smokers
Last edited: 9/29/13
- Uds Ugly Drum SmokerLast edited: 4/27/11
I've had my Daniel Boone for 3 years or so. Smoked countless briskets, pork butts, turkey, tri tip, prime ribs, summer sausage, pepperoni, brats, jerky, fish....the list goes on and on. Always has...
I have A 5x8 Smoke Box, And A Twelve inch Smoke Tube. Stop By A-maze-n Store Today To Pick Up Thermometer. And Todd Took Care Of Me, He is Excellent to work with, even sent me home with some free...
I bought this unit because I was tired of the cheap thermometers at the store. Little did I realize what an improvement this was going to be. The oven probe showed that my smoker was 23 degrees...
Ive ground and mixed 60 + pounds of meat so far in 20-25 lbs batches. 1st, it does a much better job than I did manually with out over working the meat. I need to work on my setup a bit to make the...
So I purchased a GMG Jim Bowie prior to owning my Blaz'n Grill GridIron. I had problems from the start and eventually sold it after owning it for a little over 3 months. I paid more than double for...
- Uds Ugly Drum Smoker
Best Beginner Charcoal Smoker - Page 3
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
My first smoker was the Weber 22.5" WSM. But I would advise anyone wanting to learn the art of smoking to just buy a Weber kettle grill for $130 and get a smokenator kit for it. It will work great. Even without buying a smokenator setup, you can smoke on it just fine. I've used mine to smoke food many times and the food comes out great. Go to bbqpitboys.com and see how the boys smoke food using their Weber kettle, without the smokenator setup. They have tons of videos on their website for smoking various types of food and they always prefer using their kettle grill to anything else. The boys know what they're talking about when it comes to bbq.
- Best Beginner Charcoal Smoker
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
- › Got a smoker question 3 seconds ago
- › Newbie----considering the MES Sportsman Elite 30" - Bass Pro... 33 seconds ago
- › Sorry But You Have Really Messed Up This Forum !! 42 seconds ago
- › Anyone here own a Green Mountain pellet grill? 6 minutes ago
- › Greetings from California 7 minutes ago
- › Smokin Al's "Judy's buns" 10 minutes ago
- › Bradley 2 Rack Electric Smoker 12 minutes ago
- › Deer sausage with jalapenos and cheddar. Recipe and q-view! 21 minutes ago
- › Smoked chicken in Alfredo sauce 21 minutes ago
- › Venison Backstrap 26 minutes ago
- › GMG by Kirby27
- › A-MAZE-N-SMOKER by racecar1439
- › Maverick ET-732 Remote Check Wireless Thermometer With 2 Probes by MyOwnIdaho
- › 7-Gal. Mixer Attachment with Tilt by TripleQ
- › Blaz'n Grill Works "Gridiron" by FBI Van Outside
- › Pit Boss Grills 71820 Wood Pellet Grill by miked945
- › Masterbuilt 30" Black 20070511 by Vajinyan
- › Slow 'N Sear by ammaturesmoker
- › Masterbuilt 20070115 Bluetooth Smart Digital Electric Smoker,... by Dabnet795
- › Char Broil Offset Smoker American Gourmet Deluxe Grill by Face
- › Pre-Proportioning Mix Ingredients
- › Smoked Octopus on Taro "toast" slices
- › ABT with sausage, and grated cheese.
- › Maintaining Grinder Plates and Knives
- › FDA Curing and Smoking Regulations
- › Wild Hawg Rub
- › Follw-up to Smoke House Problems
- › Fine Points of Curing Brine
- › Seasonings & Marinades
- › Tying a Butcher's Knot