Hello and welcome, I too am new to the site my first smoker was the eco brinkman it has worked well for many years. recently I bought a new Smokin it 3 smoker still learning how to use it, so far my old Brinkman worked better on fish than the new one . sorry for your loss, and good luck in your smoking
Related Forum Threads
- Micro uds? Last post on 9/25/13 at 10:19am in UDS Builds
- Cutting "Notch" In WSM Drum For Temp Probe Wires Last post on 4/14/14 at 4:46am in Charcoal Smokers
- My UDS Build Last post on 9/26/13 at 6:21pm in UDS Builds
- Smoking with Wood on a Char Broil Silver Smoker Last post on 8/5/11 at 11:54pm in Wood Smokers
- Charbroil Recall Last post on 11/28/10 at 5:02am in Propane Smokers
Last edited: 9/29/13
- Uds Ugly Drum SmokerLast edited: 4/27/11
This is my first smoker and I've had some great success with it already. It was pretty easy to get some good results even on my first runs. I switched from chips to chunks for the wood and it...
Wanted a decent electric smoker that was almost setup, start and let it do its job with miminal intervention! Is it perfect no but as I live in Scotland weather is a challenge at times so had a...
Simply the best. The Bentley of all grills and it's the only ceramic grill made in the USA. The 400XL will smoke two 20 pound turkeys.
The smoker came packaged very nicely and easy to assemble. The construction of it is pretty solid. I have used it twice so far and both times the smoker itself was good. I did put on a gasket...
I started out on a friends Traegar at work and made the decision to get a pellet smoker, I researched for awhile and was leaning towards the Green Mountain Grill line, I went and checked them out...
- Uds Ugly Drum Smoker
Best Beginner Charcoal Smoker - Page 3
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
My first smoker was the Weber 22.5" WSM. But I would advise anyone wanting to learn the art of smoking to just buy a Weber kettle grill for $130 and get a smokenator kit for it. It will work great. Even without buying a smokenator setup, you can smoke on it just fine. I've used mine to smoke food many times and the food comes out great. Go to bbqpitboys.com and see how the boys smoke food using their Weber kettle, without the smokenator setup. They have tons of videos on their website for smoking various types of food and they always prefer using their kettle grill to anything else. The boys know what they're talking about when it comes to bbq.
- Best Beginner Charcoal Smoker
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
- › Old Family Sage sausage Recipe 13 minutes ago
- › Brand new custom shirley 19 minutes ago
- › Maverick et-733 question. 29 minutes ago
- › Got a hard one from my fil for Memorial Day. 33 minutes ago
- › Howdy! New to meat smoking. 36 minutes ago
- › Lump Charcoal On SALE at Home Depot 43 minutes ago
- › So what's everyone smoking this weekend? 51 minutes ago
- › SMOKED CHICKEN ENCHILADAS 59 minutes ago
- › My first shot at Beer Can Burgers...My first post in a while 1 hour, 8 minutes ago
- › New SS Mix 1 hour, 12 minutes ago
- › Grill Pro 31846 Propane Smoker by samwise
- › Bradley BTIS1 Original Fully Automatic 4-Rack Outdoor Food Smoker by ScotTex
- › Primo Oval XL Ceramic Grill by ZombieKitty
- › DGO1176BDC-D Vertical Offset Charcoal Smoker by Tragusa113
- › Pit Boss Grills 71820 Wood Pellet Grill by AB Canuck
- › Pit Boss 71700FB Pellet Grill with Flame Broiler, 700 sq. in. by BDawg
- › Traeger Industries, Inc. Timberline 850 by Submariner
- › Traeger Junior Pellet Grill by ednosnaws
- › Big Green Egg Kamado Grill MiniMax Portable Outdoor Smoker barbeque... by jshillin
- › Vision Grills Classic Kamado Charcoal Grill 596 Sq. In. Cooking... by THood
- › My First Smoked Brisket
- › The "UNCURED" Fallacy
- › Fassett's Quality Foods
- › CURING and SMOKING - The Basics
- › Hamburger, ground beef, minced beef
- › A great foldable smoker, one of a kind
- › Dr. Baker's Famous Chicken BBQ
- › CURING INFORMATION BY NEPAS
- › Goodly Vacuum Sealer
- › Differences Between Spareribs, St. Louis...