Hello and welcome, I too am new to the site my first smoker was the eco brinkman it has worked well for many years. recently I bought a new Smokin it 3 smoker still learning how to use it, so far my old Brinkman worked better on fish than the new one . sorry for your loss, and good luck in your smoking
Related Forum Threads
- Micro uds? Last post on 9/25/13 at 10:19am in UDS Builds
- Cutting "Notch" In WSM Drum For Temp Probe Wires Last post on 4/14/14 at 4:46am in Charcoal Smokers
- My UDS Build Last post on 9/26/13 at 6:21pm in UDS Builds
- Smoking with Wood on a Char Broil Silver Smoker Last post on 8/5/11 at 11:54pm in Wood Smokers
- Charbroil Recall Last post on 11/28/10 at 5:02am in Propane Smokers
Last edited: 9/29/13
- Uds Ugly Drum SmokerLast edited: 4/27/11
I took this back after 2 weeks. A part needed to be replaced and they sent it to me for ME to install and change out. That job is not mine for something I paid over a grande for. They finally got a...
Purchased one of these instead of buying a Yoder Smoker Wichita. Was reluctant because of the negative reviews but the price was right for $380, verses the Yoder for $1600. Once purchased I used...
Have owned this smoker for 2 weeks now. Smoked on it 5 times and every time everything on it turned out great. I have had experience smoking on some like it. So no learning curve at all for it....
This is a good smoker for the beginner who does not want to get to involved with staying up all night monitoring temp/coals. Just fill the hopper and set the temp, when it is warmed up toss in your...
Overall I am very pleased with my Smoke Hollow smoker. IT is a great unit for me, I bought at Sams for less than 400 after taxes. The entire unit itself comes in at over 76 inches in total length...
- Uds Ugly Drum Smoker
Best Beginner Charcoal Smoker - Page 3
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
My first smoker was the Weber 22.5" WSM. But I would advise anyone wanting to learn the art of smoking to just buy a Weber kettle grill for $130 and get a smokenator kit for it. It will work great. Even without buying a smokenator setup, you can smoke on it just fine. I've used mine to smoke food many times and the food comes out great. Go to bbqpitboys.com and see how the boys smoke food using their Weber kettle, without the smokenator setup. They have tons of videos on their website for smoking various types of food and they always prefer using their kettle grill to anything else. The boys know what they're talking about when it comes to bbq.
- Best Beginner Charcoal Smoker
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
- › Gator Bait 6 minutes ago
- › Cord n blu's. 9 minutes ago
- › FIRST COOL DAY, GOTTA FIRE UP THE LANG! 19 minutes ago
- › Chicken Cordon Bleu my first time 20 minutes ago
- › New smoker 27 minutes ago
- › It's what's for dinner 29 minutes ago
- › Anaheim ABT"s with Bacos for extra bacon 31 minutes ago
- › Whole pig (with pics!) 41 minutes ago
- › Fresh steelhead 43 minutes ago
- › 275 gallon tank smoker 45 minutes ago
- › Traeger Texas Pellet Grill by ammaturesmoker
- › OKLAHOMA JOE'S LONGHORN SMOKER by Joseph Varaksa
- › Smokin-it model 3 by smokin-pete
- › Camp Chef Camp Chef Pellet Grill & Smoker Deluxe by CHRISTOPH
- › Outdoor Leisure Products (OLP) Smoke Hollow 47180T 4-in-1 by PhillipLeondria
- › Masterbuilt Dual-fuel Pro by StillAqua
- › Smoke Hollow 44241G2 44-Inch Vertical LP Gas Smoker by kentluman
- › Weber 731001 Smokey Mountain Cooker 22.5-Inch Smoker by jjcreole
- › A-MAZE-N-SMOKER by tjdcorona
- › Weber 711001 Smokey Mountain Cooker Smoker, 14.5-Inch by Cornman