- 592 Posts. Joined 6/2013
- Location: Climax Springs, Mo
- Points: 25
- Select All Posts By This User
- topicPulled Porktagged by TulsaJeff, 9/14/13
Related Forum Threads
- Maiden sparib voyage Last post on 2/21/16 at 11:32am in General Discussion
- Need advice Last post on 2/4/14 at 5:49am in Roll Call
- Butt smoke for U of M and OSU game Last post on 11/30/13 at 1:20pm in Pork
- Post Gobble Day Turkey and Butt Last post on 12/1/13 at 7:05am in General Discussion
- New MES 30 and a 8lb pork butt. Last post on 11/26/13 at 8:13am in Pork
Blueberry-Cherry Dry Rub for Pork
Last edited: 10/5/13
- Hawg Heaven RubLast edited: 9/28/11
- Here Piggy Piggy BrineLast edited: 6/11/12
- Tutorial Sealing Mated Steam Pans With FoilLast edited: 5/1/11
I've had my Daniel Boone for 3 years or so. Smoked countless briskets, pork butts, turkey, tri tip, prime ribs, summer sausage, pepperoni, brats, jerky, fish....the list goes on and on. Always has...
I have A 5x8 Smoke Box, And A Twelve inch Smoke Tube. Stop By A-maze-n Store Today To Pick Up Thermometer. And Todd Took Care Of Me, He is Excellent to work with, even sent me home with some free...
I bought this unit because I was tired of the cheap thermometers at the store. Little did I realize what an improvement this was going to be. The oven probe showed that my smoker was 23 degrees...
Ive ground and mixed 60 + pounds of meat so far in 20-25 lbs batches. 1st, it does a much better job than I did manually with out over working the meat. I need to work on my setup a bit to make the...
So I purchased a GMG Jim Bowie prior to owning my Blaz'n Grill GridIron. I had problems from the start and eventually sold it after owning it for a little over 3 months. I paid more than double for...
Pull pork drip panpost #1 of 69/14/13 at 8:46amThread StarterDoing my first pulled pork in the MES40 today. I was plan to use a drip pan under it while smoking until reaches 165 IT. Would it be ok to add onions, garlic, apple juice, and a shot of American honey whiskey to drip pan and then when I foil just add the butt to that pan?
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Pickspost #2 of 69/14/13 at 8:53amThread Starterpost #3 of 69/14/13 at 9:40am
Just seen this. I just put the butt in a pan . (Easy clean up in the smoker) and catches all the juice. I never have added anything to the pan. Just defat the juice before adding it back to the pulled pork.
you can add what every you want to the pan for extra flavor.
I would start with just the onions ,garlic in the pan to take on some smoke then add the Juice after an hour or so.post #4 of 69/14/13 at 9:47amThread Starterpost #5 of 69/14/13 at 10:08amThread Starter
- Pull pork drip pan
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
- Hawg Heaven Rub
- › Sorry But You Have Really Messed Up This Forum !! 33 seconds ago
- › Bierschinken, mortadella, mettwurst, and more 1 minute ago
- › tongue...cured, brined...thoughts? 2 minutes ago
- › Smoking time with a Masterbuilt 30" electric 3 minutes ago
- › Corn Bread (Bear’s Favorite) 6 minutes ago
- › Jalapeño&Cheese Summer Sausage Qview 10 minutes ago
- › The new guy 11 minutes ago
- › Butcher paper in Ontario 12 minutes ago
- › Dry Cure Meat - Salami; NEWBIE 14 minutes ago
- › New Member Looking For Soft Tender Beef Jerky Recipe 21 minutes ago
- › GMG by Kirby27
- › A-MAZE-N-SMOKER by racecar1439
- › Maverick ET-732 Remote Check Wireless Thermometer With 2 Probes by MyOwnIdaho
- › 7-Gal. Mixer Attachment with Tilt by TripleQ
- › Blaz'n Grill Works "Gridiron" by FBI Van Outside
- › Pit Boss Grills 71820 Wood Pellet Grill by miked945
- › Masterbuilt 30" Black 20070511 by Vajinyan
- › Slow 'N Sear by ammaturesmoker
- › Masterbuilt 20070115 Bluetooth Smart Digital Electric Smoker,... by Dabnet795
- › Char Broil Offset Smoker American Gourmet Deluxe Grill by Face
- › Pre-Proportioning Mix Ingredients
- › Smoked Octopus on Taro "toast" slices
- › ABT with sausage, and grated cheese.
- › Maintaining Grinder Plates and Knives
- › FDA Curing and Smoking Regulations
- › Wild Hawg Rub
- › Follw-up to Smoke House Problems
- › Fine Points of Curing Brine
- › Seasonings & Marinades
- › Tying a Butcher's Knot