- 589 Posts. Joined 6/2013
- Location: Climax Springs, Mo
- Points: 25
- Select All Posts By This User
- topicPulled Porktagged by TulsaJeff, 9/14/13
Related Forum Threads
- Maiden sparib voyage Last post on 2/21/16 at 11:32am in General Discussion
- Need advice Last post on 2/4/14 at 5:49am in Roll Call
- Butt smoke for U of M and OSU game Last post on 11/30/13 at 1:20pm in Pork
- Post Gobble Day Turkey and Butt Last post on 12/1/13 at 7:05am in General Discussion
- New MES 30 and a 8lb pork butt. Last post on 11/26/13 at 8:13am in Pork
Blueberry-Cherry Dry Rub for Pork
Last edited: 10/5/13
- Hawg Heaven RubLast edited: 9/28/11
- Here Piggy Piggy BrineLast edited: 6/11/12
- Tutorial Sealing Mated Steam Pans With FoilLast edited: 5/1/11
I bought the Weber 26.75" grill mainly for the larger grilling area. I have owned Weber's 22.5" grills for over 50 years now, I'm on my 3rd one now, but now needed more grilling area, and the...
Forgive me if I write a lot of drivel, bu this is my first review of a product on this forum: I had gotten a 12" A-maze-n tube and used it to smoke cheese last year (on my old grill), and...
I purchased this smoker to again give smoking a try. I had been a avid meat/fish smoker years ago long before all of the temperature controlled available smokers & temperature monitoring equipment...
I called Lisa from www.vacuumsealersunlimited.com, A nicer more helpful person you wont find. She walked me through the options and helped me select the VP215. This thing is the bomb! I grabbed a...
Bought this at KMart on a special sale and we've had this grill for about five years now and it has held up pretty well except the underside of the grill. The grease pan/tray that leads to the...
Pull pork drip panpost #1 of 69/14/13 at 8:46amThread StarterDoing my first pulled pork in the MES40 today. I was plan to use a drip pan under it while smoking until reaches 165 IT. Would it be ok to add onions, garlic, apple juice, and a shot of American honey whiskey to drip pan and then when I foil just add the butt to that pan?
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Pickspost #2 of 69/14/13 at 8:53amThread Starterpost #3 of 69/14/13 at 9:40am
Just seen this. I just put the butt in a pan . (Easy clean up in the smoker) and catches all the juice. I never have added anything to the pan. Just defat the juice before adding it back to the pulled pork.
you can add what every you want to the pan for extra flavor.
I would start with just the onions ,garlic in the pan to take on some smoke then add the Juice after an hour or so.post #4 of 69/14/13 at 9:47amThread Starterpost #5 of 69/14/13 at 10:08amThread Starter
- Pull pork drip pan
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
- Hawg Heaven Rub
- › questions on curing jerky 9 minutes ago
- › Thinking about making the switch from wood fired smoker to a pellet... 22 minutes ago
- › Looking for thin metal serving trays 1 hour, 2 minutes ago
- › Pit controllers.... 1 hour, 6 minutes ago
- › Porcupine damages 2 hours, 5 minutes ago
- › Silly question 2 hours, 29 minutes ago
- › Look who is cold smoking cheese AND butter baby! 2 hours, 33 minutes ago
- › Begrudgingly keeping my mom's tradition alive...The (seemingly)... 2 hours, 35 minutes ago
- › Only in Canada 2 hours, 43 minutes ago
- › Only in Canada 2 hours, 47 minutes ago
- › Weber 781001 26.75-Inch One-Touch Gold Charcoal Grill by jesse624
- › Camp Chef SmokePro LUX Pellet Grill by Mohole15
- › Meco 5031 Charcoal Combo Water Smoker by W2HR
- › VacMaster VP215 Chamber Vacuum Sealer by TripleQ
- › Kenmore 4 burner split lid with sear station and side burner gas grill by Cornman
- › Char-Griller 5050 Duo Gas-and-Charcoal Grill by erikself
- › Bradley Digital 4- Rack Smoker by hoekma
- › Traeger Texas Pellet Grill by WickedPigeon
- › Char-Griller 9040 by Chicken Man 911
- › Masterbuilt 20070213 30-Inch Black Electric Digital Smoker, Front... by Wilkesctywildma