Related Forum Threads
- How accurate is the built in MES meat probe? Last post on 11/8/10 at 1:31pm in Electric Smokers
- Thermometers Last post on 4/7/10 at 7:30pm in Messages for All Guests and Members
- Need some MES advice Last post on 12/3/09 at 2:31pm in Electric Smokers
- Thermometer Websites Last post on 10/26/13 at 8:08am in Meat Thermometers
- Maverick ET-732 Last post on 11/23/13 at 6:49pm in Meat Thermometers
Last edited: 4/27/11
- Charcoal And Lump Chimney StarterLast edited: 4/27/11
If you want a serious thermometer, this is for you. It comes with 2 meat probes & one air probe, also included is a USB charger. It also has an auxiliary plug that I don't know what it is for, but...
Got this for convenience and the ease of smoking at tailgates or events without pulling the stick burner. Smoked several meals on it now. While I was assembling the smoker, i saw the wood chip tray...
If you ever wanted to make sausage and jerky this is the book that will get you started. Easy step-by-step instructions show you how to bone out a deer for sausage and jerky. Also includes both...
I know it's bad form to be underwhelmed by this book, but am I the only one who actually read it? There are duplicated parts, there is no discernible order to it, and it is mostly aimed at people...
I received this smoker as a gift - it's the 30" model. I read in the forums here about some mods to improve functionality and I did them: installed a base and casters, added some insulation around...
- Charcoal And Lump Chimney Starter
Got some presents today!
post #1 of 10
9/11/13 at 5:28pm
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
post #2 of 10
9/11/13 at 6:22pm
post #3 of 10
9/11/13 at 6:30pm
post #4 of 10
9/11/13 at 6:31pm
post #5 of 10
9/11/13 at 9:30pm
post #6 of 10
9/12/13 at 5:53am
post #7 of 10
9/12/13 at 7:25am
post #8 of 10
9/16/13 at 6:19pm
post #9 of 10
9/16/13 at 6:28pm
post #10 of 10
9/17/13 at 7:19am
Yeah that! Or RTV Silicone. I picked up the 700* Ultra Copper RTV Silicone to seal the bottom vent on my Kamado Kooker so I sealed the probes while I was at it.
- Got some presents today!
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
Currently, there are 465 Active Users (23 Members and 442 Guests)
- › First whole brisket 1 minute ago
- › Oklahoma Jack 20 minutes ago
- › Cold smoked salmon during the chilly weather 24 minutes ago
- › Questions About LEM Products 26 minutes ago
- › Bone in Butt end over end spinning 41 minutes ago
- › Hello from Louisville, KY 42 minutes ago
- › Masterbuilt 30 - Should I leave it plugged in? 44 minutes ago
- › Hello from Cle Elum Washington 55 minutes ago
- › Pit boss pellets question 1 hour, 4 minutes ago
- › Sausage Break 1 hour, 4 minutes ago
- › FireBoard - Cloud Connected Smart Thermometer by SmokinAl
- › Masterbuilt XL 44 propane smoker by comer4tide
- › Sausage And Jerky Makers' Bible: The Home Processor's... by Kirby27
- › Great Sausage Recipes and Meat Curing by Rytek Kutas by scubohuntr
- › Masterbuilt Two Door Propane Smoker by JASinIL2006
- › Outdoor Leisure Products Smoke Hollow 38202G by csparrazza
- › Masterbuilt 30" 20070312 with Window by mikeg1218
- › Blaz'n Grill Works "Gridiron" by fivebadgers
- › GMG by Kirby27
- › A-MAZE-N-SMOKER by racecar1439
- › Goodly Vacuum Sealer
- › Differences Between Spareribs, St. Louis...
- › Pre-Proportioning Mix Ingredients
- › Smoked Octopus on Taro "toast" slices
- › ABT with sausage, and grated cheese.
- › Maintaining Grinder Plates and Knives
- › FDA Curing and Smoking Regulations
- › Wild Hawg Rub
- › Follw-up to Smoke House Problems
- › Fine Points of Curing Brine