Related Forum Threads
- How accurate is the built in MES meat probe? Last post on 11/8/10 at 1:31pm in Electric Smokers
- Thermometers Last post on 4/7/10 at 7:30pm in Messages for All Guests and Members
- Need some MES advice Last post on 12/3/09 at 2:31pm in Electric Smokers
- Thermometer Websites Last post on 10/26/13 at 8:08am in Meat Thermometers
- Maverick ET-732 Last post on 11/23/13 at 6:49pm in Meat Thermometers
Last edited: 4/27/11
- Charcoal And Lump Chimney StarterLast edited: 4/27/11
I really enjoyed this smoker - It is being retired for a Old Country Pecos
The family got this for me for a birthday gift ( I chose it, they paid for it). I did not get the WIFI version. Got it home, assembled it (easy) and fired it up. The temp would not stabilize, it...
Bought my T. JR 5 years ago at a Costco roadshow. It made for an affordable start in the smoking and pellet cooker space. Easy setup, but on burn-in the controller and fan burned out. ...
Loving the extra room on the LUX. (Bought as Cabela's Magnum) Smoked 3 turkeys (at once) for thanksgiving and for SuperBowl did a 14lb brisket and 8 chicken quarters at the same time. I...
This thermometer is very accurate and the distance to the monitor is really good. I have had no problems with the probes as others have stated. BUT......it is a big pain to program!!!! Actually I...
- Charcoal And Lump Chimney Starter
Got some presents today!
post #1 of 10
9/11/13 at 5:28pm
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
post #2 of 10
9/11/13 at 6:22pm
post #3 of 10
9/11/13 at 6:30pm
post #4 of 10
9/11/13 at 6:31pm
post #5 of 10
9/11/13 at 9:30pm
post #6 of 10
9/12/13 at 5:53am
post #7 of 10
9/12/13 at 7:25am
post #8 of 10
9/16/13 at 6:19pm
post #9 of 10
9/16/13 at 6:28pm
post #10 of 10
9/17/13 at 7:19am
Yeah that! Or RTV Silicone. I picked up the 700* Ultra Copper RTV Silicone to seal the bottom vent on my Kamado Kooker so I sealed the probes while I was at it.
- Got some presents today!
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
Currently, there are 362 Active Users (9 Members and 353 Guests)
- › Smoked Garlic Pork + 5 ~ Foamheart 2 minutes ago
- › Corned beef and hash 4 minutes ago
- › Butcher Bologna ??? 8 minutes ago
- › snack sticks without casing? 11 minutes ago
- › New " Jersey " group 23 minutes ago
- › Costco Prime Brisket Franklin Style(Kinda) w-Q View 45 minutes ago
- › Digital thermometers 47 minutes ago
- › Jalapeno elk saugage 48 minutes ago
- › ThermoPro TP20 any good? 54 minutes ago
- › Anybody ever smoke a whole bone in ribeye as prime rib? 1 hour, 7 minutes ago
- › Brinkmann 805-2101-S Pitmaster Deluxe Smoke 'N Pit by cdpromo1
- › Davy Crockett by accunlmtd
- › Traeger Junior Pellet Grill by Joe Fenn
- › Camp Chef SmokePro LUX Pellet Grill by Joe Fenn
- › Black Maverick ET-733 Long Range Wireless Dual Probe BBQ Smoker... by Sauced
- › Nesco VS-02 Food Vacuum Sealer, Black/Silver by Sauced
- › FireBoard - Cloud Connected Smart Thermometer by SmokinAl
- › Masterbuilt XL 44 propane smoker by comer4tide
- › Sausage And Jerky Makers' Bible: The Home Processor's... by Kirby27
- › Great Sausage Recipes and Meat Curing by Rytek Kutas by scubohuntr
- › Dr. Baker's Famous Chicken BBQ
- › CURING INFORMATION BY NEPAS
- › Goodly Vacuum Sealer
- › Differences Between Spareribs, St. Louis...
- › Pre-Proportioning Mix Ingredients
- › Smoked Octopus on Taro "toast" slices
- › ABT with sausage, and grated cheese.
- › Maintaining Grinder Plates and Knives
- › FDA Curing and Smoking Regulations
- › Wild Hawg Rub