Related Forum Threads
- How accurate is the built in MES meat probe? Last post on 11/8/10 at 1:31pm in Electric Smokers
- Thermometers Last post on 4/7/10 at 7:30pm in Messages for All Guests and Members
- Need some MES advice Last post on 12/3/09 at 2:31pm in Electric Smokers
- Thermometer Websites Last post on 10/26/13 at 8:08am in Meat Thermometers
- Maverick ET-732 Last post on 11/23/13 at 6:49pm in Meat Thermometers
Last edited: 4/27/11
- Charcoal And Lump Chimney StarterLast edited: 4/27/11
I bought the Weber 26.75" grill mainly for the larger grilling area. I have owned Weber's 22.5" grills for over 50 years now, I'm on my 3rd one now, but now needed more grilling area, and the...
Forgive me if I write a lot of drivel, bu this is my first review of a product on this forum: I had gotten a 12" A-maze-n tube and used it to smoke cheese last year (on my old grill), and...
I purchased this smoker to again give smoking a try. I had been a avid meat/fish smoker years ago long before all of the temperature controlled available smokers & temperature monitoring equipment...
I called Lisa from www.vacuumsealersunlimited.com, A nicer more helpful person you wont find. She walked me through the options and helped me select the VP215. This thing is the bomb! I grabbed a...
Bought this at KMart on a special sale and we've had this grill for about five years now and it has held up pretty well except the underside of the grill. The grease pan/tray that leads to the...
- Charcoal And Lump Chimney Starter
Got some presents today!
post #1 of 10
9/11/13 at 5:28pm
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
post #2 of 10
9/11/13 at 6:22pm
post #3 of 10
9/11/13 at 6:30pm
post #4 of 10
9/11/13 at 6:31pm
post #5 of 10
9/11/13 at 9:30pm
post #6 of 10
9/12/13 at 5:53am
post #7 of 10
9/12/13 at 7:25am
post #8 of 10
9/16/13 at 6:19pm
post #9 of 10
9/16/13 at 6:28pm
post #10 of 10
9/17/13 at 7:19am
Yeah that! Or RTV Silicone. I picked up the 700* Ultra Copper RTV Silicone to seal the bottom vent on my Kamado Kooker so I sealed the probes while I was at it.
- Got some presents today!
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
Currently, there are 313 Active Users (2 Members and 311 Guests)
- › Low and long help needed for andoulille 1 hour, 9 minutes ago
- › Why is my Turkey Black? 1 hour, 34 minutes ago
- › UDS Build 3 hours, 1 minute ago
- › NY Strips On The Kettle ! 3 hours, 3 minutes ago
- › Cool way to grind sausage 3 hours, 4 minutes ago
- › Issue with Snack Stick Casings 3 hours, 7 minutes ago
- › Horseradish? 3 hours, 14 minutes ago
- › Briskets - A Good Read With an Interesting Tidbit Regarding Water Pans 4 hours, 20 minutes ago
- › how much chesse to add to beefsticks 4 hours, 20 minutes ago
- › Masterbuilt Electric Smoker 4 hours, 24 minutes ago
- › Weber 781001 26.75-Inch One-Touch Gold Charcoal Grill by jesse624
- › Camp Chef SmokePro LUX Pellet Grill by Mohole15
- › Meco 5031 Charcoal Combo Water Smoker by W2HR
- › VacMaster VP215 Chamber Vacuum Sealer by TripleQ
- › Kenmore 4 burner split lid with sear station and side burner gas grill by Cornman
- › Char-Griller 5050 Duo Gas-and-Charcoal Grill by erikself
- › Bradley Digital 4- Rack Smoker by hoekma
- › Traeger Texas Pellet Grill by WickedPigeon
- › Char-Griller 9040 by Chicken Man 911
- › Masterbuilt 20070213 30-Inch Black Electric Digital Smoker, Front... by Wilkesctywildma