Related Forum Threads
- How accurate is the built in MES meat probe? Last post on 11/8/10 at 1:31pm in Electric Smokers
- Thermometers Last post on 4/7/10 at 7:30pm in Messages for All Guests and Members
- Need some MES advice Last post on 12/3/09 at 2:31pm in Electric Smokers
- Thermometer Websites Last post on 10/26/13 at 8:08am in Meat Thermometers
- Maverick ET-732 Last post on 11/23/13 at 6:49pm in Meat Thermometers
Last edited: 4/27/11
- Charcoal And Lump Chimney StarterLast edited: 4/27/11
Ive ground and mixed 60 + pounds of meat so far in 20-25 lbs batches. 1st, it does a much better job than I did manually with out over working the meat. I need to work on my setup a bit to make the...
So I purchased a GMG Jim Bowie prior to owning my Blaz'n Grill GridIron. I had problems from the start and eventually sold it after owning it for a little over 3 months. I paid more than double for...
I have smoked ribs, beer can chicken, pork butts, chicken breasts, all have turned out great. I just turn it on set the temp and forget it.
I agree with everything yamafx4dude said. The box itself is great. Well insulted and large enough for a large family I need to smoke for. However the electronics in this unit suck… DO NOT depend...
This is a nice set it and forget it type of thing. One thing I do want to mention on it...lump coal is not easy to work with on this. Stay with Kingsford. Well made and works like a charm. I am not...
- Charcoal And Lump Chimney Starter
Got some presents today!
post #1 of 10
9/11/13 at 5:28pm
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
post #2 of 10
9/11/13 at 6:22pm
post #3 of 10
9/11/13 at 6:30pm
post #4 of 10
9/11/13 at 6:31pm
post #5 of 10
9/11/13 at 9:30pm
post #6 of 10
9/12/13 at 5:53am
post #7 of 10
9/12/13 at 7:25am
post #8 of 10
9/16/13 at 6:19pm
post #9 of 10
9/16/13 at 6:28pm
post #10 of 10
9/17/13 at 7:19am
Yeah that! Or RTV Silicone. I picked up the 700* Ultra Copper RTV Silicone to seal the bottom vent on my Kamado Kooker so I sealed the probes while I was at it.
- Got some presents today!
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
Currently, there are 420 Active Users (20 Members and 400 Guests)
- › newbe 24 seconds ago
- › First time smoker from PA 1 minute ago
- › First time smoking "Dino Bones" 3 minutes ago
- › Another South Florida Gathering ????? 3 minutes ago
- › German food fest at our neighbor's 19 minutes ago
- › Second first impression. 1 hour, 30 minutes ago
- › Excited in PA 1 hour, 35 minutes ago
- › John Stone 1 hour, 38 minutes ago
- › Hello! 1 hour, 42 minutes ago
- › First "big"smoke - small Boston butt, same guidelines? 2 hours ago
- › 7-Gal. Mixer Attachment with Tilt by TripleQ
- › Blaz'n Grill Works "Gridiron" by FBI Van Outside
- › Pit Boss Grills 71820 Wood Pellet Grill by miked945
- › Masterbuilt 30" Black 20070511 by Vajinyan
- › Slow 'N Sear by ammaturesmoker
- › Masterbuilt 20070115 Bluetooth Smart Digital Electric Smoker,... by Dabnet795
- › Char Broil Offset Smoker American Gourmet Deluxe Grill by Face
- › Weber 7416 Rapidfire Chimney Starter by Cornman
- › Weber 781001 26.75-Inch One-Touch Gold Charcoal Grill by jesse624
- › Camp Chef SmokePro LUX Pellet Grill by Mohole15
- › Pre-Proportioning Mix Ingredients
- › Smoked Octopus on Taro "toast" slices
- › ABT with sausage, and grated cheese.
- › Maintaining Grinder Plates and Knives
- › FDA Curing and Smoking Regulations
- › Wild Hawg Rub
- › Follw-up to Smoke House Problems
- › Fine Points of Curing Brine
- › Seasonings & Marinades
- › Tying a Butcher's Knot