Related Forum Threads
- How accurate is the built in MES meat probe? Last post on 11/8/10 at 1:31pm in Electric Smokers
- Thermometers Last post on 4/7/10 at 7:30pm in Messages for All Guests and Members
- Need some MES advice Last post on 12/3/09 at 2:31pm in Electric Smokers
- Thermometer Websites Last post on 10/26/13 at 8:08am in Meat Thermometers
- Maverick ET-732 Last post on 11/23/13 at 6:49pm in Meat Thermometers
Last edited: 4/27/11
- Charcoal And Lump Chimney StarterLast edited: 4/27/11
Bought this at Menards after returning a Traeger Texan to Costco. The Pitt Boss is a little smaller, has the broiler feature, has a upper cooking rack, has a shelf under the cook chamber is $400...
Unless you are cooking for 1 or 2, don't get this as your main grill/smoker. On the other hand, if you already have a larger grill/smoker that you use for big cooks and want something to use for...
I've had mine for more than 6 years and I really struggled through the first year with it getting too hot and burning up food. I was ready to give up and just use it as a charcoal grill. Then I...
I installed this and it worked flawlessly.
I was able to make half a burger before the press portion of the burger maker broke. Had to finish the burgers using the machine and my hands, pushing manually. Push down handle and clip broke...
- Charcoal And Lump Chimney Starter
Got some presents today!
post #1 of 10
9/11/13 at 5:28pm
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
post #2 of 10
9/11/13 at 6:22pm
post #3 of 10
9/11/13 at 6:30pm
post #4 of 10
9/11/13 at 6:31pm
post #5 of 10
9/11/13 at 9:30pm
post #6 of 10
9/12/13 at 5:53am
post #7 of 10
9/12/13 at 7:25am
post #8 of 10
9/16/13 at 6:19pm
post #9 of 10
9/16/13 at 6:28pm
post #10 of 10
9/17/13 at 7:19am
Yeah that! Or RTV Silicone. I picked up the 700* Ultra Copper RTV Silicone to seal the bottom vent on my Kamado Kooker so I sealed the probes while I was at it.
- Got some presents today!
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
Currently, there are 608 Active Users (35 Members and 573 Guests)
- › Smoked Chuck tender roasts 52 seconds ago
- › VRF pipe burner too hot 1 minute ago
- › Confessions of things I haven't done... 16 minutes ago
- › The Juiciest Tastiest Chicken Breast! Oh and Smokey Sloppy Joes :) 21 minutes ago
- › The Secret To Good Sliced Brisket Defies Conventional Wisdom 25 minutes ago
- › 96x30" trailer build 28 minutes ago
- › My First Smoked Brisket 29 minutes ago
- › Jimmy in Dallas, Texas 32 minutes ago
- › New here 35 minutes ago
- › New to smoking 37 minutes ago
- › Pit Boss Grills 71820 Wood Pellet Grill by tbdomenz
- › Big Green Egg Kamado Grill MiniMax Portable Outdoor Smoker barbeque... by jshillin
- › Vision Grills Classic Kamado Charcoal Grill 596 Sq. In. Cooking... by THood
- › Horizon Smokers Charcoal Basket For 20 Inch Classic And Oklahoma... by ammaturesmoker
- › STUFZ-ORIGINAL STUFFED BURGER MAKER by mstphrchrstphr
- › Brinkmann 805-2101-S Pitmaster Deluxe Smoke 'N Pit by cdpromo1
- › Davy Crockett by accunlmtd
- › Traeger Junior Pellet Grill by Joe Fenn
- › Camp Chef SmokePro LUX Pellet Grill by Joe Fenn
- › Black Maverick ET-733 Long Range Wireless Dual Probe BBQ Smoker... by Sauced
- › My First Smoked Brisket
- › "Uncured" hot dogs, bacons
- › Fassett's Quality Foods
- › CURING and SMOKING - The Basics
- › Hamburger, ground beef, minced beef
- › A great foldable smoker, one of a kind
- › Dr. Baker's Famous Chicken BBQ
- › CURING INFORMATION BY NEPAS
- › Goodly Vacuum Sealer
- › Differences Between Spareribs, St. Louis...