or Connect
SmokingMeatForums.com › Forums › Smoking Meat (and other things) › Beef › Grilling Beef › Ribeyes (Small Scale Grilling)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Ribeyes (Small Scale Grilling)

post #1 of 12
Thread Starter 

 

 

Ribeyes (Small Scale Grilling)

I love my Ribeyes, and every now & then I gotta leave my Gas Grill cold, and get some good old charcoal flavor.

Marinated in Teriyaki Marinade only, for about 4 hours.

Got this little Sunbeam grill for FREE a long time ago, and it is perfect size for Me & the Mrs. Two or three steaks or 6 Burgers is just about the Max.

Oh Well, enjoy the Pictures,
Bear





Yeah, I know it's a bit Primitive, but it works for me.
I got my little Pressure treated box for a table, cardboard box to hold my dish, and my 5 gallon bucket with Bucket Boss seat.
Topped off by my little charcoal grill, just right for Me & Mrs Bear:




Nice Pair of Ribeyes getting all Juicy & Bubbly!!!




Bear's Supper!--MMMMmmmmmm...... I love it!!!



Another Angle:



Yet another angle:




Our Pet Cemetery.
Cat "Bozo"(17 1/2 years) on the right. Lab "Shadow"(12 1/2 years) on the left.
Another one cremated & ready to be buried---Newfoundland "Othello" (11 1/2 years).

post #2 of 12

Looks good! And RIP to all the pets. That's a nice tribute to the furry family members.

post #3 of 12
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mdboatbum View Post

Looks good! And RIP to all the pets. That's a nice tribute to the furry family members.

 

 

Thank You Boatbum!!!

 

And they were great friends !!

 

 

Bear

post #4 of 12

Love those ribeyes....and the plate too.  Yummm....

 

We have a little pet area in our back yard too.

 

So in love with your log home.

 

Kat

post #5 of 12
very nice bear, love me a ribeye(when i can afford one..lol)..quite the spread you got there also. beautiful home.
post #6 of 12

Looks tasty Bear!

 

I love the hod podge cooking set up. That's typically what my outdoor kitchen looks like too!

 

I love doing steaks on the Mini!

post #7 of 12
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by KathrynN View Post

Love those ribeyes....and the plate too.  Yummm....

 

We have a little pet area in our back yard too.

 

So in love with your log home.

 

Kat

 

Thank You Kat !!!

 

Our house is a PITA keeping it up, but we still love it.

 

 

Bear

post #8 of 12

PERFECT STEAKS love the Tribute to the pets well done  

post #9 of 12
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TurnandBurn View Post

very nice bear, love me a ribeye(when i can afford one..lol)..quite the spread you got there also. beautiful home.

 

Thanks T & B !!!

 

I wait until Prime Rib (Choice) and Ribeyes are $4.99, and I load up real good.

 

 

Bear

post #10 of 12
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtsailor2003 View Post

Looks tasty Bear!

 

I love the hod podge cooking set up. That's typically what my outdoor kitchen looks like too!

 

I love doing steaks on the Mini!

 

Thanks Case!!

Gotta love Ribeyes!!

 

Bear

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigeyedavid View Post

PERFECT STEAKS love the Tribute to the pets well done  

 

Thank You David !!

 

The Pets deserved it.

Mrs Bear still pets the little cat & dog statues' heads, when she waters the flowers.

 

Bear

post #11 of 12
Steaks are grilled to perfection.
post #12 of 12
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonybel View Post

Steaks are grilled to perfection.

 

Thank You Very Much, Tony!!!

 

 

Bear

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Grilling Beef
SmokingMeatForums.com › Forums › Smoking Meat (and other things) › Beef › Grilling Beef › Ribeyes (Small Scale Grilling)