Been a while since I posted (seems like I've been busy with work, kids and camping) anyway, my uncle in South Dakota has a new hobby...some would call it gardening...I'd call it farming?!
He planted a bunch of different chili's and peppers (among everything else?) he shipped my 5 boxes and is ready to ship me 5 more!
He sent the following types (or as near as I can tell?)
* Cherry peppers
* Scotch Bonnet (Capsicum chinese)
* Yellow Peppers
* Cayenne (although green, so maybe not ripe?)
* Tabasco (made a mean salsa)
* Purple and yellow pepper (not sure of name, but tastes great)
* Hungarian Wax Peppers
* Banana Peppers
* Unknown 2-3 other varieties?
He's gonna double check all his plants for type so I can cross reference!
Here are some pics...I have 2 more 10-15# boxes in the downstairs fridge to sort...either way most are getting smoked, dried and bottled.
Offsite link deleted. You can embed the video, but the link is not permitted. Alesia