or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Kobe Kabobs - Page 2

post #21 of 34
Thread Starter 

Kat. GREAT idea. Dang. Wish I would have thought of it. 

post #22 of 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by BDSkelly View Post

Kat. GREAT idea. Dang. Wish I would have thought of it. 

LOL....I saw Bobby Flay suggest that on one of his shows.  Just haven't tried it yet.

 

Kat

post #23 of 34
Thread Starter 

David

Worked out well. But you're right. At 450 you are "busy" around the grill.  Bringing it down to 350 might have been an easier cook. B

post #24 of 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by BDSkelly View Post

David

Worked out well. But you're right. At 450 you are "busy" around the grill.  Bringing it down to 350 might have been an easier cook. B

Nothing wrong with a busy cook. as long as you have it planned. I do steaks up over 700° it is off of the temp gauge. But it sure does give it a nice char. You did a great job and thanks for sharing. You know we like to drool!!

David

post #25 of 34

bravo.png

post #26 of 34
Thread Starter 

Thank you Foam.  Made soup out of the left overs tonight ! B

post #27 of 34

grrr.. never fails.. Once I think I know what I might wanna cook/smoke this weekend.. you do another darn item.. SLOW DOWN B.. I don't have the time or money to keep up with you :) lol... just kidding...

again looks just dandy to this kid!!!! Great Job.. and qv...

Mike
 

post #28 of 34
Thread Starter 

Thanks Mike.  IMHO  Having a choice of my post this week... hmmm  Go with the wings!  Errrr  I mean Wangs. yahoo.gif

post #29 of 34
Im home today... (summer flu..ick) today would be good to get some ingredients together. . I just barely feel like typing these short posts... I hate being sick in the summer time.
The wings are a good choice though. Im dying to inject.. I bet they just pop with juiciness!
post #30 of 34
Thread Starter 

Well Texas buddy.  

If you're sick then I'd go with the wings. Wings today. ...Chicken soup for your flu tomorrow.  Just a suggestion.  

Take two wings every 4 hours and call me in the morning.  

Brian 

post #31 of 34

Looks like they turned out great!

 

I do just as Kat suggested, meat on one veggies (no fungus, extra tomatoes)  on one shrimp on one. I know that the final presentation isn't as WOW, but at least you can get them all cooked evenly. The only exception to that is I do put onion and peppers on the same skewer as the meat. If you really want you can re-skewer after the cook to get the variety pack on each stick.

post #32 of 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by webowabo View Post

Im home today... (summer flu..ick) today would be good to get some ingredients together. . I just barely feel like typing these short posts... I hate being sick in the summer time.
The wings are a good choice though. Im dying to inject.. I bet they just pop with juiciness!

Hope you feel better in the morning

David

post #33 of 34

nice job there...kabobs have gotten a bad rap over the years, time to bring them back in style and SMFer's can do it....Willie

post #34 of 34
Thread Starter 

Willie

Thanks for the kind words my friend. They are really not too much trouble to prepare. And they make for a pretty presentation don't ya think? 

b

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Beef