1. How much does the reverse flow help control the tempature as compared to a regular offset smoker?
2. How thick should the damper plates be and how much of an opening from the damper plate to the end of the barrel?
3. How thick and tall should the stack be?
4. Where should I put the air vent and dampers?
5. For the firebox I was going to cut 1 of the 55 gallon barrels in half and then weld the bottom closed. I was wondering if I put the firebox barrel vertically if it would be safe to use the flat surface of the firebox as a sort of griddle while smoking foods