or Connect
SmokingMeatForums.com › Forums › Smoking Meat (and other things) › Poultry › Grilling Chicken › Trying a chicken experiment tonight....update: Popeye chicken Q Views
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Trying a chicken experiment tonight....update: Popeye chicken Q Views

post #1 of 14
Thread Starter 

If it works out i'll share it....and if it doesn't i won't! biggrin.gif

post #2 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by FWIsmoker View Post

If it works out i'll share it....and if it doesn't i won't! biggrin.gif
Tease!
post #3 of 14

FWI

You know you are not supose to do that! David Allen Coe wrote a song about that. Something about a chicken on a chain!

Happy smoken.

David

post #4 of 14

76.gif     .         .        .     popcorn.gif

post #5 of 14
Thread Starter 

Freshly coated in 4 cheese potato flakes

Just reached 165

It's pouring outside...trying to figure out how to get the baby bird back into the house!

Holy chicken butt hole Bat Man!

I wanted to see how a bird would be with a potato crunch...Ist smothered it in mayo, seasoned and then the 4 cheese potato flakes.  I went with the auto controller and it cooked 275 300.   Next time i want to cook it screaming hot like 350(manually) and see if i get the crunch i want...It was tasty though!

post #6 of 14

FWI

Why did you rape this chicken?

happy smoken.My friend.

David

post #7 of 14
:biggrin looks great! And crunchie!
post #8 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by themule69 View Post

FWI

Why did you rape this chicken?

happy smoken.My friend.

David

It must be in his jean's, I meant genes.  icon_biggrin.gif

 

Good looking bird FWI.

 

Tom

post #9 of 14
Thread Starter 

That bird came with some big orifices....i noticed it was shipped from a Ar-kansas farm.  33.giflaugh1.gif

post #10 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by FWIsmoker View Post

That bird came with some big orifices....i noticed it was shipped from a Ar-kansas farm.  33.giflaugh1.gif

ARK-N-SAW is the poultry capital of the world.

post #11 of 14

Oh BTY that is a nice looking Yard Bird

post #12 of 14

Good looking bird there ,Smoker. I noticed you had no Beer can in it's Butt ,therefore it cannot be classified as a Beer can Chicken.

I realize you did not mention a name for your Dish and that is part of the fun here... sooooo... I'll call it  WAJU Chicken ( Wire Appliance Jammed Up -  Chicken) ...biggrin.gif

 

Keep it light.....

post #13 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldschoolbbq View Post

Good looking bird there ,Smoker. I noticed you had no Beer can in it's Butt ,therefore it cannot be classified as a Beer can Chicken.

I realize you did not mention a name for your Dish and that is part of the fun here... sooooo... I'll call it  WAJU Chicken ( Wire Appliance Jammed Up -  Chicken) ...biggrin.gif

 

Keep it light.....

roflmao.gif ROTFL I love it but maybe just add WAJUA.... I will let yall figure it out.

post #14 of 14
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by OkieLEO View Post

roflmao.gif ROTFL I love it but maybe just add WAJUA.... I will let yall figure it out.

LOL...i did call it popeye  so  I suppose we can go with "Popeye Wajua Chicken"icon_lol.gif

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Grilling Chicken
SmokingMeatForums.com › Forums › Smoking Meat (and other things) › Poultry › Grilling Chicken › Trying a chicken experiment tonight....update: Popeye chicken Q Views