2 Large Vidalia onions, cut into rings
2 1/4 cp. AP Flour
1/4 cp. Corn starch
2 tsp. baking powder
2 tsp. salt
1 tsp. pepper
1/2 tsp. granulated garlic
1/2 tsp. onion powder
1 tsp. favorite rub
2 cp. milk
1 1/2 cp. bread crumbs
1/2 cp. Mayo
1 tsp. Sriracha
1/2 tsp. Paprika
seasoned salt to taste
1. In a bowl, combine all dry ingredients, excluding bread crumbs!
2. Dip the onion slices into the flour mixture until coated, set aside
3. Whisk milk and egg into flour mixture. Let batter sit in fridge for one hour.
4. Dip floured slices into batter and let excess drip off on cooling rack. (I put a cookie cooling rack over a cookie sheet)
5. Shake battered rings in a bowl with bread crumbs.
6. Fry at 375 degrees from 2-3 minutes!
Combine ingredients for dipping sauce and enjoy