- 11,331 Posts. Joined 9/2011
- Location: SEUSA
- Points: 173
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productWeber 721001 Smokey Mountain Cooker 18.5-Inch Smokertagged by cristina7, 7/9/13
- productWeber 731001 Smokey Mountain Cooker 22.5-Inch Smokertagged by cristina7, 7/9/13
Related Forum Threads
- Overnight 1st brisket smoke with pics! Last post on 2/5/15 at 1:22pm in Beef
- The function or funtions of the water pan in the "WSM". Last post on 10/21/15 at 8:16am in WSM Owners (Weber Smokey Mountain)
- UPDATE - Weber (the company...) rocks!!! RE: New WSM bent, need advice on if this is normal and... Last post on 2/26/15 at 8:25am in Charcoal Smokers
- New WSM Owner, Just Joined the Forum Last post on 12/17/14 at 6:34am in Roll Call
- WHICH SMOKER TO PURCHASE FOR FATHER IN LAW Last post on 12/3/14 at 4:14pm in Wood Smokers
I bought the Weber 26.75" grill mainly for the larger grilling area. I have owned Weber's 22.5" grills for over 50 years now, I'm on my 3rd one now, but now needed more grilling area, and the...
Forgive me if I write a lot of drivel, bu this is my first review of a product on this forum: I had gotten a 12" A-maze-n tube and used it to smoke cheese last year (on my old grill), and...
I purchased this smoker to again give smoking a try. I had been a avid meat/fish smoker years ago long before all of the temperature controlled available smokers & temperature monitoring equipment...
I called Lisa from www.vacuumsealersunlimited.com, A nicer more helpful person you wont find. She walked me through the options and helped me select the VP215. This thing is the bomb! I grabbed a...
Bought this at KMart on a special sale and we've had this grill for about five years now and it has held up pretty well except the underside of the grill. The grease pan/tray that leads to the...
My Notre Dame Mini WSM build...Q Views - Page 2
post #21 of 25
6/6/13 at 7:53pm
Looks like it might be a trademark violation......wonder if the correct permits were filed.................................................
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #22 of 25
6/6/13 at 8:01pm
Ha ha...It's ok Dave, I left that pesky little (R) off of bottom right hand corner. ;)
post #23 of 25
6/6/13 at 8:15pm
That little (R) means it's "Registered", leaving it off doesn't make it legal! In fact................but I'm sure you invented the logo anyway so it will be alright.....................
post #24 of 25
6/6/13 at 8:17pm
- My Notre Dame Mini WSM build...Q Views
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Currently, there are 515 Active Users (28 Members and 487 Guests)
- › Kabanosy with cheese? 1 minute ago
- › My New Toy Came Today - Food Saver V2244 2 minutes ago
- › Soon to be pellethead in GA 5 minutes ago
- › Smoking Day Before 9 minutes ago
- › New Guy and this will be my 1st Reverse Flow Smoker Build 22 minutes ago
- › Beware of labelling 29 minutes ago
- › Oklahoma Joe Longhorn Combo, Mod Questions! 41 minutes ago
- › Smoking stuffed Turkey ???? 41 minutes ago
- › Salmon Question 43 minutes ago
- › Pork Loin 43 minutes ago
- › Weber 781001 26.75-Inch One-Touch Gold Charcoal Grill by jesse624
- › Camp Chef SmokePro LUX Pellet Grill by Mohole15
- › Meco 5031 Charcoal Combo Water Smoker by W2HR
- › VacMaster VP215 Chamber Vacuum Sealer by TripleQ
- › Kenmore 4 burner split lid with sear station and side burner gas grill by Cornman
- › Char-Griller 5050 Duo Gas-and-Charcoal Grill by erikself
- › Bradley Digital 4- Rack Smoker by hoekma
- › Traeger Texas Pellet Grill by WickedPigeon
- › Char-Griller 9040 by Chicken Man 911
- › Masterbuilt 20070213 30-Inch Black Electric Digital Smoker, Front... by Wilkesctywildma