- 11,331 Posts. Joined 9/2011
- Location: SEUSA
- Points: 175
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productWeber 721001 Smokey Mountain Cooker 18.5-Inch Smokertagged by cristina7, 7/9/13
- productWeber 731001 Smokey Mountain Cooker 22.5-Inch Smokertagged by cristina7, 7/9/13
Related Forum Threads
- Overnight 1st brisket smoke with pics! Last post on 2/5/15 at 1:22pm in Beef
- The function or funtions of the water pan in the "WSM". Last post on 10/21/15 at 8:16am in WSM Owners (Weber Smokey Mountain)
- UPDATE - Weber (the company...) rocks!!! RE: New WSM bent, need advice on if this is normal and... Last post on 2/26/15 at 8:25am in Charcoal Smokers
- New WSM Owner, Just Joined the Forum Last post on 12/17/14 at 6:34am in Roll Call
- WHICH SMOKER TO PURCHASE FOR FATHER IN LAW Last post on 12/3/14 at 4:14pm in Wood Smokers
I've had my RecTec 680 for about three weeks or so. I've already cooked on it about 10 times I imagine. I've got baby backs smoking on it right now. This smoker is worth every penny you'll pay for...
I got this because smoking on my Weber kettle gets a little crowded. In stock form, this thing would probably be pretty useless. I was able to mod it with very little extra money because I...
after my seasoning run and 1st smoking session, I had to alter the unit..closed firebox to chamber up some and added a 3/16 plate deflector on top of it so heat and smoke ran more directly into...
Smoker is everything you need as a novice or pro. I converted my smoker to natural gas. Extremely easy conversion explained by the company on their website. Bought the #51 drill bit at Ace Hardware...
I was on a waiting list to get my Timberline 1300. Now having owned it 6 weeks, It has become a $2000 paperweight that occupies space on my deck. Avoid this grill, Traeger likes to tout their world...
My Notre Dame Mini WSM build...Q Views - Page 2
post #21 of 25
6/6/13 at 7:53pm
Looks like it might be a trademark violation......wonder if the correct permits were filed.................................................
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #22 of 25
6/6/13 at 8:01pm
Ha ha...It's ok Dave, I left that pesky little (R) off of bottom right hand corner. ;)
post #23 of 25
6/6/13 at 8:15pm
That little (R) means it's "Registered", leaving it off doesn't make it legal! In fact................but I'm sure you invented the logo anyway so it will be alright.....................
post #24 of 25
6/6/13 at 8:17pm
- My Notre Dame Mini WSM build...Q Views
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Currently, there are 609 Active Users (24 Members and 585 Guests)
- › Franklin Smokers 6 minutes ago
- › Getting more flavor in my jerky. 8 minutes ago
- › Smoker build Welder under $500?? 19 minutes ago
- › Moose rib eye 27 minutes ago
- › Questions Before Trying First Boston Butt Smoke 29 minutes ago
- › Smoke Generation Questions 33 minutes ago
- › Beef Country Style Ribs 33 minutes ago
- › Flat vs Point 42 minutes ago
- › Finally—-Eye Round in the SV (Fork Tender!!) 43 minutes ago
- › Masterbuilt 40" digital electric smoker, model G2ESU40BSW 50 minutes ago
- › REC TEC Wood Pellet Grill - Featuring Smart Grill TechnologyTM by biz302
- › Brinkmann Smoke N Pit Pitmaster Deluxe Charcoal/Wood Smoker and Grill by Skinnyj
- › OKLAHOMA JOE'S LONGHORN SMOKER by alteredstates
- › Camp Chef SMV24S 24" Smoke Vault - SMV24S by jond36
- › Traeger Industries, Inc. Timberline 850 by Utah Smoker
- › Kingsford 30520 Competition Briquets, 11.1-Pound Bag by SenseiRogue
- › Masterbuilt 30" 20070312 with Window by jdkimbro
- › Traeger Texas Pellet Grill by albell
- › Masterbuilt Model 20070210 30" Electric Smokehouse by SmokeScience
- › Char-Griller Competition Pro 8125 by Crankbolt
- › Why in Thailand has many coconut shell.
- › Top 2 Traeger Grill in 2017
- › From Bon Appétit - Breaking down and...
- › My First Smoked Brisket
- › The "UNCURED" Fallacy
- › Fassett's Quality Foods
- › CURING and SMOKING - The Basics
- › Hamburger, ground beef, minced beef
- › A great foldable smoker, one of a kind
- › Dr. Baker's Famous Chicken BBQ