- 11,331 Posts. Joined 9/2011
- Location: SEUSA
- Points: 173
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productWeber 721001 Smokey Mountain Cooker 18.5-Inch Smokertagged by cristina7, 7/9/13
- productWeber 731001 Smokey Mountain Cooker 22.5-Inch Smokertagged by cristina7, 7/9/13
Related Forum Threads
- Overnight 1st brisket smoke with pics! Last post on 2/5/15 at 1:22pm in Beef
- The function or funtions of the water pan in the "WSM". Last post on 10/21/15 at 8:16am in WSM Owners (Weber Smokey Mountain)
- UPDATE - Weber (the company...) rocks!!! RE: New WSM bent, need advice on if this is normal and... Last post on 2/26/15 at 8:25am in Charcoal Smokers
- New WSM Owner, Just Joined the Forum Last post on 12/17/14 at 6:34am in Roll Call
- WHICH SMOKER TO PURCHASE FOR FATHER IN LAW Last post on 12/3/14 at 4:14pm in Wood Smokers
Got this for convenience and the ease of smoking at tailgates or events without pulling the stick burner. Smoked several meals on it now. While I was assembling the smoker, i saw the wood chip tray...
If you ever wanted to make sausage and jerky this is the book that will get you started. Easy step-by-step instructions show you how to bone out a deer for sausage and jerky. Also includes both...
I know it's bad form to be underwhelmed by this book, but am I the only one who actually read it? There are duplicated parts, there is no discernible order to it, and it is mostly aimed at people...
I received this smoker as a gift - it's the 30" model. I read in the forums here about some mods to improve functionality and I did them: installed a base and casters, added some insulation around...
I received the 38' Smoky Hollow with the glass door at Christmas, and have done about 5 smokes so far. The unit is roomy enough to do a 12+ lb. brisket and much more. After two smokes, I ordered a...
My Notre Dame Mini WSM build...Q Views - Page 2
post #21 of 25
6/6/13 at 7:53pm
Looks like it might be a trademark violation......wonder if the correct permits were filed.................................................
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #22 of 25
6/6/13 at 8:01pm
Ha ha...It's ok Dave, I left that pesky little (R) off of bottom right hand corner. ;)
post #23 of 25
6/6/13 at 8:15pm
That little (R) means it's "Registered", leaving it off doesn't make it legal! In fact................but I'm sure you invented the logo anyway so it will be alright.....................
post #24 of 25
6/6/13 at 8:17pm
- My Notre Dame Mini WSM build...Q Views
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Currently, there are 551 Active Users (33 Members and 518 Guests)
- › Lobster Tail,Bacon wrapped Asparagus 1 minute ago
- › Strips and Shrimp--smoky style! 2 minutes ago
- › SQWIBS Urban Garden Adventure 2017 3 minutes ago
- › Jeffs Original Rub 14 minutes ago
- › What time to put on my brisket - Update with results 17 minutes ago
- › New guy from Livermore, Ca. 21 minutes ago
- › Hey guys 27 minutes ago
- › CANADIAN BACON TIME IN EAST TEXAS 27 minutes ago
- › Newbie from Ky. 29 minutes ago
- › New Mobile Smoke Shack Built - Finally 30 minutes ago
- › Masterbuilt XL 44 propane smoker by comer4tide
- › Sausage And Jerky Makers' Bible: The Home Processor's... by Kirby27
- › Great Sausage Recipes and Meat Curing by Rytek Kutas by scubohuntr
- › Masterbuilt Two Door Propane Smoker by JASinIL2006
- › Outdoor Leisure Products Smoke Hollow 38202G by csparrazza
- › Masterbuilt 30" 20070312 with Window by mikeg1218
- › Blaz'n Grill Works "Gridiron" by fivebadgers
- › GMG by Kirby27
- › A-MAZE-N-SMOKER by racecar1439
- › Maverick ET-732 Remote Check Wireless Thermometer With 2 Probes by MyOwnIdaho
- › Goodly Vacuum Sealer
- › Differences Between Spareribs, St. Louis...
- › Pre-Proportioning Mix Ingredients
- › Smoked Octopus on Taro "toast" slices
- › ABT with sausage, and grated cheese.
- › Maintaining Grinder Plates and Knives
- › FDA Curing and Smoking Regulations
- › Wild Hawg Rub
- › Follw-up to Smoke House Problems
- › Fine Points of Curing Brine