- 11,331 Posts. Joined 9/2011
- Location: SEUSA
- Points: 174
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productWeber 721001 Smokey Mountain Cooker 18.5-Inch Smokertagged by cristina7, 7/9/13
- productWeber 731001 Smokey Mountain Cooker 22.5-Inch Smokertagged by cristina7, 7/9/13
Related Forum Threads
- Overnight 1st brisket smoke with pics! Last post on 2/5/15 at 1:22pm in Beef
- The function or funtions of the water pan in the "WSM". Last post on 10/21/15 at 8:16am in WSM Owners (Weber Smokey Mountain)
- UPDATE - Weber (the company...) rocks!!! RE: New WSM bent, need advice on if this is normal and... Last post on 2/26/15 at 8:25am in Charcoal Smokers
- New WSM Owner, Just Joined the Forum Last post on 12/17/14 at 6:34am in Roll Call
- WHICH SMOKER TO PURCHASE FOR FATHER IN LAW Last post on 12/3/14 at 4:14pm in Wood Smokers
This is my first smoker and I've had some great success with it already. It was pretty easy to get some good results even on my first runs. I switched from chips to chunks for the wood and it...
Wanted a decent electric smoker that was almost setup, start and let it do its job with miminal intervention! Is it perfect no but as I live in Scotland weather is a challenge at times so had a...
Simply the best. The Bentley of all grills and it's the only ceramic grill made in the USA. The 400XL will smoke two 20 pound turkeys.
The smoker came packaged very nicely and easy to assemble. The construction of it is pretty solid. I have used it twice so far and both times the smoker itself was good. I did put on a gasket...
I started out on a friends Traegar at work and made the decision to get a pellet smoker, I researched for awhile and was leaning towards the Green Mountain Grill line, I went and checked them out...
My Notre Dame Mini WSM build...Q Views - Page 2
post #21 of 25
6/6/13 at 7:53pm
Looks like it might be a trademark violation......wonder if the correct permits were filed.................................................
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #22 of 25
6/6/13 at 8:01pm
Ha ha...It's ok Dave, I left that pesky little (R) off of bottom right hand corner. ;)
post #23 of 25
6/6/13 at 8:15pm
That little (R) means it's "Registered", leaving it off doesn't make it legal! In fact................but I'm sure you invented the logo anyway so it will be alright.....................
post #24 of 25
6/6/13 at 8:17pm
- My Notre Dame Mini WSM build...Q Views
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Currently, there are 400 Active Users (6 Members and 394 Guests)
- › How far in advance can you trim the fat???? 12 minutes ago
- › Savory Stuffed Pork Loin 47 minutes ago
- › New guy from Alberta 1 hour, 4 minutes ago
- › Got the new smoker seasoned, then smoked some ribs and fatties! 1 hour, 28 minutes ago
- › Bresola, and Bear's Eye round Sous Vide project 1 hour, 45 minutes ago
- › Suggest a sausage recipe-Beef fat and duck meat 2 hours, 4 minutes ago
- › Using Pops Brine... 2 hours, 6 minutes ago
- › Lump Charcoal On SALE at Home Depot 2 hours, 22 minutes ago
- › Got a hard one from my fil for Memorial Day. 2 hours, 27 minutes ago
- › Weekend smoke 2 hours, 44 minutes ago
- › Grill Pro 31846 Propane Smoker by samwise
- › Bradley BTIS1 Original Fully Automatic 4-Rack Outdoor Food Smoker by ScotTex
- › Primo Oval XL Ceramic Grill by ZombieKitty
- › DGO1176BDC-D Vertical Offset Charcoal Smoker by Tragusa113
- › Pit Boss Grills 71820 Wood Pellet Grill by AB Canuck
- › Pit Boss 71700FB Pellet Grill with Flame Broiler, 700 sq. in. by BDawg
- › Traeger Industries, Inc. Timberline 850 by Submariner
- › Traeger Junior Pellet Grill by ednosnaws
- › Big Green Egg Kamado Grill MiniMax Portable Outdoor Smoker barbeque... by jshillin
- › Vision Grills Classic Kamado Charcoal Grill 596 Sq. In. Cooking... by THood
- › My First Smoked Brisket
- › The "UNCURED" Fallacy
- › Fassett's Quality Foods
- › CURING and SMOKING - The Basics
- › Hamburger, ground beef, minced beef
- › A great foldable smoker, one of a kind
- › Dr. Baker's Famous Chicken BBQ
- › CURING INFORMATION BY NEPAS
- › Goodly Vacuum Sealer
- › Differences Between Spareribs, St. Louis...