- 11,331 Posts. Joined 9/2011
- Location: SEUSA
- Points: 174
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productWeber 721001 Smokey Mountain Cooker 18.5-Inch Smokertagged by cristina7, 7/9/13
- productWeber 731001 Smokey Mountain Cooker 22.5-Inch Smokertagged by cristina7, 7/9/13
Related Forum Threads
- Overnight 1st brisket smoke with pics! Last post on 2/5/15 at 1:22pm in Beef
- The function or funtions of the water pan in the "WSM". Last post on 10/21/15 at 8:16am in WSM Owners (Weber Smokey Mountain)
- UPDATE - Weber (the company...) rocks!!! RE: New WSM bent, need advice on if this is normal and... Last post on 2/26/15 at 8:25am in Charcoal Smokers
- New WSM Owner, Just Joined the Forum Last post on 12/17/14 at 6:34am in Roll Call
- WHICH SMOKER TO PURCHASE FOR FATHER IN LAW Last post on 12/3/14 at 4:14pm in Wood Smokers
You won't find these at Wal-Mart!!!
I purchased one of the very early Traeger Lil' Tex models about 20 years ago. It was the first pellet grill I had ever seen and I fell in love instantly. Over time I added a digital thermometer to...
This product will not work in a propane smoker and it is a known defect by Amazen. The gas fire fights with the smoker for the air supply and the smoker usually looses an will not burn. They...
My stock temp gauge after 3 uses was about 50 degrees off. So I ordered this one cause I have seen this one in many videos and pictures. and the rating was good. Had to make the hole bigger to...
I purchased this grill on 5-05-2017-----so I purchased this grill (Tailgater in Blue) from my local ACE hardware and the temps are all over the place, so far I have e-mailed back and forth (3...
My Notre Dame Mini WSM build...Q Views - Page 2
post #21 of 25
6/6/13 at 7:53pm
Looks like it might be a trademark violation......wonder if the correct permits were filed.................................................
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #22 of 25
6/6/13 at 8:01pm
Ha ha...It's ok Dave, I left that pesky little (R) off of bottom right hand corner. ;)
post #23 of 25
6/6/13 at 8:15pm
That little (R) means it's "Registered", leaving it off doesn't make it legal! In fact................but I'm sure you invented the logo anyway so it will be alright.....................
post #24 of 25
6/6/13 at 8:17pm
- My Notre Dame Mini WSM build...Q Views
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Currently, there are 402 Active Users (4 Members and 398 Guests)
- › Graduation Party 30 minutes ago
- › New Element...not heating any at all now?!? 30 minutes ago
- › Anyone try this recipe? 36 minutes ago
- › ANNETTE 50 minutes ago
- › Post a pic or two 2 hours, 4 minutes ago
- › Wildly Unpredictable Temps 2 hours, 13 minutes ago
- › Akorn help 2 hours, 19 minutes ago
- › G'Day from Down Under 2 hours, 21 minutes ago
- › SV Tri Tip 2 hours, 25 minutes ago
- › Char griller akorn help 2 hours, 27 minutes ago
- › Old Country Brasos by ammaturesmoker
- › Traeger Lil' Tex Elite Pellet Grill by Gjd53
- › A-MAZE-N-SMOKER by Smokedevil
- › 3 Inch Large Smoker Thermometer by Tragusa113
- › Traeger Texas Pellet Grill by bigdumbjarhead
- › Masterbuilt 20070115 Bluetooth Smart Digital Electric Smoker,... by 603Smoker
- › Kingsford 30520 Competition Briquets, 11.1-Pound Bag by daRicksta
- › Pit Boss Grills 71820 Wood Pellet Grill by BC taster
- › Brinkmann Pro Series 4400 by LilyArscott
- › Outdoor Leisure Products (OLP) Smoke Hollow 47180T 4-in-1 by Jarch
- › Top 2 Traeger Grill in 2017
- › From Bon Appétit - Breaking down and...
- › My First Smoked Brisket
- › The "UNCURED" Fallacy
- › Fassett's Quality Foods
- › CURING and SMOKING - The Basics
- › Hamburger, ground beef, minced beef
- › A great foldable smoker, one of a kind
- › Dr. Baker's Famous Chicken BBQ
- › CURING INFORMATION BY NEPAS