Recent Images In This Thread
- productWeber 721001 Smokey Mountain Cooker 18.5-Inch Smokertagged by dbsaffor, 8/28/13
Related Forum Threads
- Water versus Sand in the WSM? Last post on 1/30/16 at 5:25pm in Pork
- New to smoke, Weber 18.5 Smokey Mountain or MES Last post on 5/18/16 at 7:05am in Roll Call
- Overnight 1st brisket smoke with pics! Last post on 2/5/15 at 1:22pm in Beef
- The function or funtions of the water pan in the "WSM". Last post on 10/21/15 at 8:16am in WSM Owners (Weber Smokey Mountain)
- Question about a whole shoulder on WSM 18.5 Last post on 1/25/15 at 4:06pm in WSM Owners (Weber Smokey Mountain)
I bought the Weber 26.75" grill mainly for the larger grilling area. I have owned Weber's 22.5" grills for over 50 years now, I'm on my 3rd one now, but now needed more grilling area, and the...
Forgive me if I write a lot of drivel, bu this is my first review of a product on this forum: I had gotten a 12" A-maze-n tube and used it to smoke cheese last year (on my old grill), and...
I purchased this smoker to again give smoking a try. I had been a avid meat/fish smoker years ago long before all of the temperature controlled available smokers & temperature monitoring equipment...
I called Lisa from www.vacuumsealersunlimited.com, A nicer more helpful person you wont find. She walked me through the options and helped me select the VP215. This thing is the bomb! I grabbed a...
Bought this at KMart on a special sale and we've had this grill for about five years now and it has held up pretty well except the underside of the grill. The grease pan/tray that leads to the...
First time Pulled Pork - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
After sitting in fridge for 6 hrs, it is still warm.
Bone pulled right out.
Started out with 7.8 lbs. Produced 4.1 lbs finished product.
Made some finishing sauce to mix with it.
Very pleased with results.
Ready for the Indy 500 and Coca Cola 600.
And lets not forget the ones this holiday weekend is all about.
- First time Pulled Pork
- › Smoking all year... Neglecting my grill 1 minute ago
- › MES 40 Pork Butt gone wrong *UPDATE* 6 minutes ago
- › Chuck roast burnt ends…..on PBC? 9 minutes ago
- › MES 40 Bluetooth Smoker price alert. 11 minutes ago
- › 1st go - don't want to screw it up! 15 minutes ago
- › MES 40 Problems 15 minutes ago
- › Electric smoker air intake 16 minutes ago
- › Pheasant for Christmas? 17 minutes ago
- › Look who is cold smoking cheese AND butter baby! 34 minutes ago
- › Green Mountain Grills 43 minutes ago
- › Weber 781001 26.75-Inch One-Touch Gold Charcoal Grill by jesse624
- › Camp Chef SmokePro LUX Pellet Grill by Mohole15
- › Meco 5031 Charcoal Combo Water Smoker by W2HR
- › VacMaster VP215 Chamber Vacuum Sealer by TripleQ
- › Kenmore 4 burner split lid with sear station and side burner gas grill by Cornman
- › Char-Griller 5050 Duo Gas-and-Charcoal Grill by erikself
- › Bradley Digital 4- Rack Smoker by hoekma
- › Traeger Texas Pellet Grill by WickedPigeon
- › Char-Griller 9040 by Chicken Man 911
- › Masterbuilt 20070213 30-Inch Black Electric Digital Smoker, Front... by Wilkesctywildma