Recent Images In This Thread
- productWeber 721001 Smokey Mountain Cooker 18.5-Inch Smokertagged by dbsaffor, 8/28/13
Related Forum Threads
- Water versus Sand in the WSM? Last post on 1/30/16 at 5:25pm in Pork
- New to smoke, Weber 18.5 Smokey Mountain or MES Last post on 5/18/16 at 7:05am in Roll Call
- Overnight 1st brisket smoke with pics! Last post on 2/5/15 at 1:22pm in Beef
- The function or funtions of the water pan in the "WSM". Last post on 10/21/15 at 8:16am in WSM Owners (Weber Smokey Mountain)
- Question about a whole shoulder on WSM 18.5 Last post on 1/25/15 at 4:06pm in WSM Owners (Weber Smokey Mountain)
Got this for convenience and the ease of smoking at tailgates or events without pulling the stick burner. Smoked several meals on it now. While I was assembling the smoker, i saw the wood chip tray...
If you ever wanted to make sausage and jerky this is the book that will get you started. Easy step-by-step instructions show you how to bone out a deer for sausage and jerky. Also includes both...
I know it's bad form to be underwhelmed by this book, but am I the only one who actually read it? There are duplicated parts, there is no discernible order to it, and it is mostly aimed at people...
I received this smoker as a gift - it's the 30" model. I read in the forums here about some mods to improve functionality and I did them: installed a base and casters, added some insulation around...
I received the 38' Smoky Hollow with the glass door at Christmas, and have done about 5 smokes so far. The unit is roomy enough to do a 12+ lb. brisket and much more. After two smokes, I ordered a...
First time Pulled Pork - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
After sitting in fridge for 6 hrs, it is still warm.
Bone pulled right out.
Started out with 7.8 lbs. Produced 4.1 lbs finished product.
Made some finishing sauce to mix with it.
Very pleased with results.
Ready for the Indy 500 and Coca Cola 600.
And lets not forget the ones this holiday weekend is all about.
- First time Pulled Pork
- › Brisket 5 minutes ago
- › This weekend’s smoking adventure 11 minutes ago
- › First Butt on wsm 15 minutes ago
- › Lobster Tail,Bacon wrapped Asparagus 33 minutes ago
- › First Ribs! 48 minutes ago
- › Pork aspic 54 minutes ago
- › Pepper Stout Chuckie 1 hour, 1 minute ago
- › Potted pork - an "East of the Iron Curtain" approach 1 hour, 4 minutes ago
- › Smoker Racks 1 hour, 11 minutes ago
- › Cuban Smoked Porkloin 1 hour, 14 minutes ago
- › Masterbuilt XL 44 propane smoker by comer4tide
- › Sausage And Jerky Makers' Bible: The Home Processor's... by Kirby27
- › Great Sausage Recipes and Meat Curing by Rytek Kutas by scubohuntr
- › Masterbuilt Two Door Propane Smoker by JASinIL2006
- › Outdoor Leisure Products Smoke Hollow 38202G by csparrazza
- › Masterbuilt 30" 20070312 with Window by mikeg1218
- › Blaz'n Grill Works "Gridiron" by fivebadgers
- › GMG by Kirby27
- › A-MAZE-N-SMOKER by racecar1439
- › Maverick ET-732 Remote Check Wireless Thermometer With 2 Probes by MyOwnIdaho
- › Goodly Vacuum Sealer
- › Differences Between Spareribs, St. Louis...
- › Pre-Proportioning Mix Ingredients
- › Smoked Octopus on Taro "toast" slices
- › ABT with sausage, and grated cheese.
- › Maintaining Grinder Plates and Knives
- › FDA Curing and Smoking Regulations
- › Wild Hawg Rub
- › Follw-up to Smoke House Problems
- › Fine Points of Curing Brine