Recent Images In This Thread
- productWeber 721001 Smokey Mountain Cooker 18.5-Inch Smokertagged by dbsaffor, 8/28/13
Related Forum Threads
- Water versus Sand in the WSM? Last post on 1/30/16 at 5:25pm in Pork
- New to smoke, Weber 18.5 Smokey Mountain or MES Last post on 5/18/16 at 7:05am in Roll Call
- Overnight 1st brisket smoke with pics! Last post on 2/5/15 at 1:22pm in Beef
- The function or funtions of the water pan in the "WSM". Last post on 10/21/15 at 8:16am in WSM Owners (Weber Smokey Mountain)
- Question about a whole shoulder on WSM 18.5 Last post on 1/25/15 at 4:06pm in WSM Owners (Weber Smokey Mountain)
This is my first smoker and I've had some great success with it already. It was pretty easy to get some good results even on my first runs. I switched from chips to chunks for the wood and it...
Wanted a decent electric smoker that was almost setup, start and let it do its job with miminal intervention! Is it perfect no but as I live in Scotland weather is a challenge at times so had a...
Simply the best. The Bentley of all grills and it's the only ceramic grill made in the USA. The 400XL will smoke two 20 pound turkeys.
The smoker came packaged very nicely and easy to assemble. The construction of it is pretty solid. I have used it twice so far and both times the smoker itself was good. I did put on a gasket...
I started out on a friends Traegar at work and made the decision to get a pellet smoker, I researched for awhile and was leaning towards the Green Mountain Grill line, I went and checked them out...
First time Pulled Pork - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
After sitting in fridge for 6 hrs, it is still warm.
Bone pulled right out.
Started out with 7.8 lbs. Produced 4.1 lbs finished product.
Made some finishing sauce to mix with it.
Very pleased with results.
Ready for the Indy 500 and Coca Cola 600.
And lets not forget the ones this holiday weekend is all about.
- First time Pulled Pork
- › The new guy ! 2 minutes ago
- › How to get a red/deep red on rub 5 minutes ago
- › Adding wood chips? 10 minutes ago
- › Deerburgers, with Swiss and Shrooms (3 Ways) 11 minutes ago
- › Wood in Las Vegas? 13 minutes ago
- › Taylor Pork Roll, Is it just me? 18 minutes ago
- › Under the Sea Throwdown Winners!!! 18 minutes ago
- › Small Garden in East Texas 19 minutes ago
- › Poor Brisket Choices 26 minutes ago
- › So what's everyone smoking this weekend? 28 minutes ago
- › Grill Pro 31846 Propane Smoker by samwise
- › Bradley BTIS1 Original Fully Automatic 4-Rack Outdoor Food Smoker by ScotTex
- › Primo Oval XL Ceramic Grill by ZombieKitty
- › DGO1176BDC-D Vertical Offset Charcoal Smoker by Tragusa113
- › Pit Boss Grills 71820 Wood Pellet Grill by AB Canuck
- › Pit Boss 71700FB Pellet Grill with Flame Broiler, 700 sq. in. by BDawg
- › Traeger Industries, Inc. Timberline 850 by Submariner
- › Traeger Junior Pellet Grill by ednosnaws
- › Big Green Egg Kamado Grill MiniMax Portable Outdoor Smoker barbeque... by jshillin
- › Vision Grills Classic Kamado Charcoal Grill 596 Sq. In. Cooking... by THood
- › From Bon Appétit - Breaking down and...
- › My First Smoked Brisket
- › The "UNCURED" Fallacy
- › Fassett's Quality Foods
- › CURING and SMOKING - The Basics
- › Hamburger, ground beef, minced beef
- › A great foldable smoker, one of a kind
- › Dr. Baker's Famous Chicken BBQ
- › CURING INFORMATION BY NEPAS
- › Goodly Vacuum Sealer