I am hoping someone can assist in saving my smoker. I forgot to bring the smoker in after the last use in the fall, needless to say it sat covered on the deck until now. I just removed the cover to find the entire inside of the smoker covered in fuzzy mold :(
I have read a few post in regards to how to handle this mess, however my fear is that since this is propane I can't get it hot enough to kills off the spores. I have also read that bleach will not kill the spores either, so wondering if I should get rid of it and buy a new one or if this can be handled.