Looks great Rick. Just received my book "Great Sausage making recipes and meat curing" by Rytek Kutas and my ultraship scales. Hope to start on the smokehouse in June. Maybe I'll be able to come close to you and Joe after all this dam reading.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Summer Sausage -Curley's Kit Last post on 2/26/14 at 11:35am in Sausage
- Sausage guy on NPR Last post on 10/13/13 at 5:51pm in Sausage
- Amish Ring Bolonga -NEPAS recipe Last post on 3/8/13 at 8:46am in Sausage
- Venison Summer Sausage Last post on 1/20/13 at 3:41pm in Sausage Makers
- First Try at Pork Shots Last post on 12/31/12 at 7:37pm in Sausage
If you want a serious thermometer, this is for you. It comes with 2 meat probes & one air probe, also included is a USB charger. It also has an auxiliary plug that I don't know what it is for, but...
Got this for convenience and the ease of smoking at tailgates or events without pulling the stick burner. Smoked several meals on it now. While I was assembling the smoker, i saw the wood chip tray...
If you ever wanted to make sausage and jerky this is the book that will get you started. Easy step-by-step instructions show you how to bone out a deer for sausage and jerky. Also includes both...
I know it's bad form to be underwhelmed by this book, but am I the only one who actually read it? There are duplicated parts, there is no discernible order to it, and it is mostly aimed at people...
I received this smoker as a gift - it's the 30" model. I read in the forums here about some mods to improve functionality and I did them: installed a base and casters, added some insulation around...
Venison Smoked Kielbasa - Page 2
post #21 of 30
5/2/13 at 2:05am
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
post #22 of 30
5/2/13 at 9:16am
post #23 of 30
5/2/13 at 9:23am
post #24 of 30
5/4/13 at 9:15am
post #25 of 30
5/4/13 at 11:14am
post #26 of 30
5/4/13 at 11:19am
nothing wrong with that. looks like good eating.
post #27 of 30
5/4/13 at 2:16pm
post #28 of 30
5/5/13 at 7:34am
post #29 of 30
5/6/13 at 9:41am
- Venison Smoked Kielbasa
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
Currently, there are 704 Active Users (56 Members and 648 Guests)
- › Beef ribs 32 seconds ago
- › First Smoked Salmon Lox with QView 43 seconds ago
- › Turning a brick bbq into a smoker.. 1 minute ago
- › Happy Daytona Day 6 minutes ago
- › Mary had a little lamb 7 minutes ago
- › Thai Peanut and Apple Champagne Chicken Sausage 24 minutes ago
- › Best way to clean the inside of Masterbuilt smoker 31 minutes ago
- › Spun some bird parts. 34 minutes ago
- › Smoked Shrimp 44 minutes ago
- › My first brisket 53 minutes ago
- › FireBoard - Cloud Connected Smart Thermometer by SmokinAl
- › Masterbuilt XL 44 propane smoker by comer4tide
- › Sausage And Jerky Makers' Bible: The Home Processor's... by Kirby27
- › Great Sausage Recipes and Meat Curing by Rytek Kutas by scubohuntr
- › Masterbuilt Two Door Propane Smoker by JASinIL2006
- › Outdoor Leisure Products Smoke Hollow 38202G by csparrazza
- › Masterbuilt 30" 20070312 with Window by mikeg1218
- › Blaz'n Grill Works "Gridiron" by fivebadgers
- › GMG by Kirby27
- › A-MAZE-N-SMOKER by racecar1439
- › Goodly Vacuum Sealer
- › Differences Between Spareribs, St. Louis...
- › Pre-Proportioning Mix Ingredients
- › Smoked Octopus on Taro "toast" slices
- › ABT with sausage, and grated cheese.
- › Maintaining Grinder Plates and Knives
- › FDA Curing and Smoking Regulations
- › Wild Hawg Rub
- › Follw-up to Smoke House Problems
- › Fine Points of Curing Brine