Looks great Rick. Just received my book "Great Sausage making recipes and meat curing" by Rytek Kutas and my ultraship scales. Hope to start on the smokehouse in June. Maybe I'll be able to come close to you and Joe after all this dam reading.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Summer Sausage -Curley's Kit Last post on 2/26/14 at 11:35am in Sausage
- Sausage guy on NPR Last post on 10/13/13 at 5:51pm in Sausage
- Amish Ring Bolonga -NEPAS recipe Last post on 3/8/13 at 8:46am in Sausage
- Venison Summer Sausage Last post on 1/20/13 at 3:41pm in Sausage Makers
- First Try at Pork Shots Last post on 12/31/12 at 7:37pm in Sausage
I've had my RecTec 680 for about three weeks or so. I've already cooked on it about 10 times I imagine. I've got baby backs smoking on it right now. This smoker is worth every penny you'll pay for...
I got this because smoking on my Weber kettle gets a little crowded. In stock form, this thing would probably be pretty useless. I was able to mod it with very little extra money because I...
after my seasoning run and 1st smoking session, I had to alter the unit..closed firebox to chamber up some and added a 3/16 plate deflector on top of it so heat and smoke ran more directly into...
Smoker is everything you need as a novice or pro. I converted my smoker to natural gas. Extremely easy conversion explained by the company on their website. Bought the #51 drill bit at Ace Hardware...
I was on a waiting list to get my Timberline 1300. Now having owned it 6 weeks, It has become a $2000 paperweight that occupies space on my deck. Avoid this grill, Traeger likes to tout their world...
Venison Smoked Kielbasa - Page 2
post #21 of 30
5/2/13 at 2:05am
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
post #22 of 30
5/2/13 at 9:16am
post #23 of 30
5/2/13 at 9:23am
post #24 of 30
5/4/13 at 9:15am
post #25 of 30
5/4/13 at 11:14am
post #26 of 30
5/4/13 at 11:19am
nothing wrong with that. looks like good eating.
post #27 of 30
5/4/13 at 2:16pm
post #28 of 30
5/5/13 at 7:34am
post #29 of 30
5/6/13 at 9:41am
- Venison Smoked Kielbasa
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
Currently, there are 586 Active Users (30 Members and 556 Guests)
- › how long to cold smoke beef for jerky? 52 seconds ago
- › Beef Tenderloin Butt ~ Foamheart 13 minutes ago
- › Pulled pork 15 minutes ago
- › Franklin Smokers 18 minutes ago
- › Finally—-Eye Round in the SV (Fork Tender!!) 21 minutes ago
- › Pit boss 700 fb mods 33 minutes ago
- › Reverse Flow smoker build need help including calculations 44 minutes ago
- › Smoker build Welder under $500 prefer 110v 47 minutes ago
- › First Time UMAi on the way, looking good I think 50 minutes ago
- › Smoke Generation Questions 58 minutes ago
- › REC TEC Wood Pellet Grill - Featuring Smart Grill TechnologyTM by biz302
- › Brinkmann Smoke N Pit Pitmaster Deluxe Charcoal/Wood Smoker and Grill by Skinnyj
- › OKLAHOMA JOE'S LONGHORN SMOKER by alteredstates
- › Camp Chef SMV24S 24" Smoke Vault - SMV24S by jond36
- › Traeger Industries, Inc. Timberline 850 by Utah Smoker
- › Kingsford 30520 Competition Briquets, 11.1-Pound Bag by SenseiRogue
- › Masterbuilt 30" 20070312 with Window by jdkimbro
- › Traeger Texas Pellet Grill by albell
- › Masterbuilt Model 20070210 30" Electric Smokehouse by SmokeScience
- › Char-Griller Competition Pro 8125 by Crankbolt
- › Why in Thailand has many coconut shell.
- › Top 2 Traeger Grill in 2017
- › From Bon Appétit - Breaking down and...
- › My First Smoked Brisket
- › The "UNCURED" Fallacy
- › Fassett's Quality Foods
- › CURING and SMOKING - The Basics
- › Hamburger, ground beef, minced beef
- › A great foldable smoker, one of a kind
- › Dr. Baker's Famous Chicken BBQ