Looks great Rick. Just received my book "Great Sausage making recipes and meat curing" by Rytek Kutas and my ultraship scales. Hope to start on the smokehouse in June. Maybe I'll be able to come close to you and Joe after all this dam reading.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Summer Sausage -Curley's Kit Last post on 2/26/14 at 11:35am in Sausage
- Sausage guy on NPR Last post on 10/13/13 at 5:51pm in Sausage
- Amish Ring Bolonga -NEPAS recipe Last post on 3/8/13 at 8:46am in Sausage
- Venison Summer Sausage Last post on 1/20/13 at 3:41pm in Sausage Makers
- First Try at Pork Shots Last post on 12/31/12 at 7:37pm in Sausage
I've been very impressed with this smoker.The slow smoker attachment is actually a cold smoking device.Made smoked cheese,scallops and found the flavor to be just right.
Wish I had read this site before purchasing my Traeger grill from Home Depot. Luckily I was within the 90 days for returns. Like other posts - the pellets would not feed into the hopper - I...
I've owned two smokers. This one does a GREAT JOB for a lower end priced electric smoker. I've created some amazing smoked food in this smoker. I would recommend getting this smoker if you want to...
I've had my SH smoker for about 2.5 years... took a while to get the draft set exactly where I wanted it, but once that was right it's been a dream to use. Under most conditions, and for most of...
Venison Smoked Kielbasa - Page 2
post #21 of 30
5/2/13 at 2:05am
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
post #22 of 30
5/2/13 at 9:16am
post #23 of 30
5/2/13 at 9:23am
post #24 of 30
5/4/13 at 9:15am
post #25 of 30
5/4/13 at 11:14am
post #26 of 30
5/4/13 at 11:19am
nothing wrong with that. looks like good eating.
post #27 of 30
5/4/13 at 2:16pm
post #28 of 30
5/5/13 at 7:34am
post #29 of 30
5/6/13 at 9:41am
- Venison Smoked Kielbasa
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
Currently, there are 485 Active Users (15 Members and 470 Guests)
- › Going HOG WILD 35 seconds ago
- › One dead, 46 sick in Salmonella outbreak traced to papayas 1 minute ago
- › Silly question for a Char-Griller 4 minutes ago
- › New Toy - PBC initial smokes 8 minutes ago
- › What's your favorite home cooked meal?? 15 minutes ago
- › What are the most important factors generally needed or wanted on a... 21 minutes ago
- › Ground Formed Bacon 1 hour ago
- › Pork: win - fail - win 2 hours, 49 minutes ago
- › What can you tell me about Greasy Hill Custom smokers? 2 hours, 50 minutes ago
- › What's up with tough skin 3 hours, 8 minutes ago
- › Masterbuilt 30" 20070312 with Window by ronaldjallen1
- › Traeger Texas Pellet Grill by albell
- › Masterbuilt Model 20070210 30" Electric Smokehouse by SmokeScience
- › Char-Griller Competition Pro 8125 by Crankbolt
- › Outdoor Leisure 34168G Smoke Hollow Propane-Gas Smoker by raider2119
- › Masterbuilt 20070115 Bluetooth Smart Digital Electric Smoker,... by Jeff Houser
- › Masterbuilt 30" Black 20070511 by Smokingmax
- › Weber Summit S-670 by Grillin Joey
- › Old Country Brasos by SomeTexasSmoker
- › Traeger TFB29LZA Junior Elite Grill by PaulJ
- › Why in Thailand has many coconut shell.
- › Top 2 Traeger Grill in 2017
- › From Bon Appétit - Breaking down and...
- › My First Smoked Brisket
- › The "UNCURED" Fallacy
- › Fassett's Quality Foods
- › CURING and SMOKING - The Basics
- › Hamburger, ground beef, minced beef
- › A great foldable smoker, one of a kind
- › Dr. Baker's Famous Chicken BBQ