Looks great Rick. Just received my book "Great Sausage making recipes and meat curing" by Rytek Kutas and my ultraship scales. Hope to start on the smokehouse in June. Maybe I'll be able to come close to you and Joe after all this dam reading.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Summer Sausage -Curley's Kit Last post on 2/26/14 at 11:35am in Sausage
- Sausage guy on NPR Last post on 10/13/13 at 5:51pm in Sausage
- Amish Ring Bolonga -NEPAS recipe Last post on 3/8/13 at 8:46am in Sausage
- Venison Summer Sausage Last post on 1/20/13 at 3:41pm in Sausage Makers
- First Try at Pork Shots Last post on 12/31/12 at 7:37pm in Sausage
I took this back after 2 weeks. A part needed to be replaced and they sent it to me for ME to install and change out. That job is not mine for something I paid over a grande for. They finally got a...
Purchased one of these instead of buying a Yoder Smoker Wichita. Was reluctant because of the negative reviews but the price was right for $380, verses the Yoder for $1600. Once purchased I used...
Have owned this smoker for 2 weeks now. Smoked on it 5 times and every time everything on it turned out great. I have had experience smoking on some like it. So no learning curve at all for it....
This is a good smoker for the beginner who does not want to get to involved with staying up all night monitoring temp/coals. Just fill the hopper and set the temp, when it is warmed up toss in your...
Overall I am very pleased with my Smoke Hollow smoker. IT is a great unit for me, I bought at Sams for less than 400 after taxes. The entire unit itself comes in at over 76 inches in total length...
Venison Smoked Kielbasa - Page 2
post #21 of 30
5/2/13 at 2:05am
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
post #22 of 30
5/2/13 at 9:16am
post #23 of 30
5/2/13 at 9:23am
post #24 of 30
5/4/13 at 9:15am
post #25 of 30
5/4/13 at 11:14am
post #26 of 30
5/4/13 at 11:19am
nothing wrong with that. looks like good eating.
post #27 of 30
5/4/13 at 2:16pm
post #28 of 30
5/5/13 at 7:34am
post #29 of 30
5/6/13 at 9:41am
- Venison Smoked Kielbasa
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
Currently, there are 456 Active Users (28 Members and 428 Guests)
- › Pork Sammies! 15 minutes ago
- › A Little Butt Ham 15 minutes ago
- › Next! 19 minutes ago
- › Help: Non-pork, Non-Beef venison sausage? 29 minutes ago
- › Preheat 31 minutes ago
- › Paul Bunyan Discada ? 34 minutes ago
- › Lavatools Javelin- 25% off at Amazon 47 minutes ago
- › Help: bought some flavorless bacon 53 minutes ago
- › Enchiladas de Pollo Verde aka Green Chicken Enchiladas 55 minutes ago
- › Old Commercial Cooler into a Hot Smoker 1 hour, 8 minutes ago
- › Traeger Texas Pellet Grill by ammaturesmoker
- › OKLAHOMA JOE'S LONGHORN SMOKER by Joseph Varaksa
- › Smokin-it model 3 by smokin-pete
- › Camp Chef Camp Chef Pellet Grill & Smoker Deluxe by CHRISTOPH
- › Outdoor Leisure Products (OLP) Smoke Hollow 47180T 4-in-1 by PhillipLeondria
- › Masterbuilt Dual-fuel Pro by StillAqua
- › Smoke Hollow 44241G2 44-Inch Vertical LP Gas Smoker by kentluman
- › Weber 731001 Smokey Mountain Cooker 22.5-Inch Smoker by jjcreole
- › A-MAZE-N-SMOKER by tjdcorona
- › Weber 711001 Smokey Mountain Cooker Smoker, 14.5-Inch by Cornman