or Connect
SmokingMeatForums.com › Forums › Smoking Meat (and other things) › Beef › smoked burgers
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

smoked burgers

post #1 of 16
Thread Starter 

I know its not a butt or ribs put this is gonna be my supper.

post #2 of 16
Thread Starter 


Using my mes and Todds pellet smoker with pitmasters pellets.

Forgot to say, The burgers are on Todds Q-Mats. sausage.gif
post #3 of 16

Sounds good to me, c farmer...be sure to post final pics and tell us how it turns out.

post #4 of 16
Thread Starter 


Look at that smoke. Looks good to me.
post #5 of 16

Smoked burgers are great! We did some the other night, super tasty!

post #6 of 16
Thread Starter 
I do them all the time, easy and fast.
post #7 of 16
Thread Starter 
post #8 of 16
Thread Starter 
Tasted damn good.
post #9 of 16

did you finish them off on a grill to sear and give grill marks?

post #10 of 16
Thread Starter 

No  Just 1 1/2 hours in the smoker. 

post #11 of 16

Those looked great! I believe I'm gonna have to try them on my mes. I like quick and easy.......what temp did you cook 'em?

post #12 of 16

Lookin good.  I actually have not smoked burgers yet...the wife get's pissed when I go on a smoke everything spree!

 

Ah, the hell with her...tomorrow night, we gonna smoke some burgers!

 

Bill

post #13 of 16
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry Adams View Post

Those looked great! I believe I'm gonna have to try them on my mes. I like quick and easy.......what temp did you cook 'em?

 

 

I do them at 275.

post #14 of 16
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by PGSmoker64 View Post

Lookin good.  I actually have not smoked burgers yet...the wife get's pissed when I go on a smoke everything spree!

 

Ah, the hell with her...tomorrow night, we gonna smoke some burgers!

 

Bill

 

 

Thanks Bill,  You will love them.  Post some pics and how you did them.

 

Gonna try reverse seer next time I think.

post #15 of 16

  I love smoked burgers! Especially smoked deer meat burgers!

 

   Mike

post #16 of 16
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by So MS Smoker View Post

  I love smoked burgers! Especially smoked deer meat burgers!

 

   Mike

 

That might be the only way I can eat them.  Will have to try them smoked.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Beef
SmokingMeatForums.com › Forums › Smoking Meat (and other things) › Beef › smoked burgers