- 2,123 Posts. Joined 6/2011
- Location: Rochester, NY
- Points: 56
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicPulled Porktagged by Davidhef88, 9/29/13
Related Forum Threads
- Maiden sparib voyage Last post on 2/21/16 at 11:32am in General Discussion
- Need advice Last post on 2/4/14 at 5:49am in Roll Call
- Butt smoke for U of M and OSU game Last post on 11/30/13 at 1:20pm in Pork
- Post Gobble Day Turkey and Butt Last post on 12/1/13 at 7:05am in General Discussion
- New MES 30 and a 8lb pork butt. Last post on 11/26/13 at 8:13am in Pork
Blueberry-Cherry Dry Rub for Pork
Last edited: 10/5/13
- Hawg Heaven RubLast edited: 9/28/11
- Here Piggy Piggy BrineLast edited: 6/11/12
- Tutorial Sealing Mated Steam Pans With FoilLast edited: 5/1/11
I got this because smoking on my Weber kettle gets a little crowded. In stock form, this thing would probably be pretty useless. I was able to mod it with very little extra money because I...
after my seasoning run and 1st smoking session, I had to alter the unit..closed firebox to chamber up some and added a 3/16 plate deflector on top of it so heat and smoke ran more directly into...
Smoker is everything you need as a novice or pro. I converted my smoker to natural gas. Extremely easy conversion explained by the company on their website. Bought the #51 drill bit at Ace Hardware...
I was on a waiting list to get my Timberline 1300. Now having owned it 6 weeks, It has become a $2000 paperweight that occupies space on my deck. Avoid this grill, Traeger likes to tout their world...
I bought a couple of bags, on sale, for about $3.99 a bag, for use on the 4th of July. Unfortunately, as I bought it to take over to my brother's house, as part of my contribution to the effort,...
PP omelet w/bear viewpost #1 of 103/23/13 at 6:41amThread StarterNot going to have time to smoke anything this weekend but was craving some smokey goodness. Grabbed some pp out of the freezer and decided to make some breakfast. A tasty pp omelet with Colby jack cheese topped with some homemade BBQ sauce.
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Pickspost #2 of 103/23/13 at 7:00ampost #3 of 103/23/13 at 7:06ampost #4 of 103/23/13 at 7:09amThread Starter
Yes, it's got a nice bite to it
http://www.smokingmeatforums.com/t/137652/smokey-jalape-o-bbq-sauce#post_948819post #5 of 103/23/13 at 7:09ampost #6 of 103/23/13 at 7:20ampost #7 of 103/23/13 at 8:41ampost #8 of 103/23/13 at 10:52ampost #9 of 103/23/13 at 10:55amThread Starter
- PP omelet w/bear view
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
- Hawg Heaven Rub
Currently, there are 423 Active Users (15 Members and 408 Guests)
- › decisions, decisions. 3 minutes ago
- › Regular flow to reverse flow rebuild 11 minutes ago
- › Big Mac Fatty 13 minutes ago
- › Hog to Ham 28 lb. Beast 24 minutes ago
- › Scarbelly Wings (Buffalo Style) 30 minutes ago
- › 2017 Fattie Contest 33 minutes ago
- › Great Page, looking forward to posting and reading more... 36 minutes ago
- › Beef Tenderloin 1st time 1 hour, 9 minutes ago
- › Smokey Mountain, First Smoker? 1 hour, 29 minutes ago
- › Smoked Bacon Wrapped Loin 1 hour, 41 minutes ago
- › Brinkmann Smoke N Pit Pitmaster Deluxe Charcoal/Wood Smoker and Grill by Skinnyj
- › OKLAHOMA JOE'S LONGHORN SMOKER by alteredstates
- › Camp Chef SMV24S 24" Smoke Vault - SMV24S by jond36
- › Traeger Industries, Inc. Timberline 850 by Utah Smoker
- › Kingsford 30520 Competition Briquets, 11.1-Pound Bag by SenseiRogue
- › Masterbuilt 30" 20070312 with Window by jdkimbro
- › Traeger Texas Pellet Grill by albell
- › Masterbuilt Model 20070210 30" Electric Smokehouse by SmokeScience
- › Char-Griller Competition Pro 8125 by Crankbolt
- › Outdoor Leisure 34168G Smoke Hollow Propane-Gas Smoker by raider2119
- › Why in Thailand has many coconut shell.
- › Top 2 Traeger Grill in 2017
- › From Bon Appétit - Breaking down and...
- › My First Smoked Brisket
- › The "UNCURED" Fallacy
- › Fassett's Quality Foods
- › CURING and SMOKING - The Basics
- › Hamburger, ground beef, minced beef
- › A great foldable smoker, one of a kind
- › Dr. Baker's Famous Chicken BBQ