- 2,123 Posts. Joined 6/2011
- Location: Rochester, NY
- Points: 56
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicPulled Porktagged by Davidhef88, 9/29/13
Related Forum Threads
- Maiden sparib voyage Last post on 2/21/16 at 11:32am in General Discussion
- Need advice Last post on 2/4/14 at 5:49am in Roll Call
- Butt smoke for U of M and OSU game Last post on 11/30/13 at 1:20pm in Pork
- Post Gobble Day Turkey and Butt Last post on 12/1/13 at 7:05am in General Discussion
- New MES 30 and a 8lb pork butt. Last post on 11/26/13 at 8:13am in Pork
Blueberry-Cherry Dry Rub for Pork
Last edited: 10/5/13
- Hawg Heaven RubLast edited: 9/28/11
- Here Piggy Piggy BrineLast edited: 6/11/12
- Tutorial Sealing Mated Steam Pans With FoilLast edited: 5/1/11
Got this for convenience and the ease of smoking at tailgates or events without pulling the stick burner. Smoked several meals on it now. While I was assembling the smoker, i saw the wood chip tray...
If you ever wanted to make sausage and jerky this is the book that will get you started. Easy step-by-step instructions show you how to bone out a deer for sausage and jerky. Also includes both...
I know it's bad form to be underwhelmed by this book, but am I the only one who actually read it? There are duplicated parts, there is no discernible order to it, and it is mostly aimed at people...
I received this smoker as a gift - it's the 30" model. I read in the forums here about some mods to improve functionality and I did them: installed a base and casters, added some insulation around...
I received the 38' Smoky Hollow with the glass door at Christmas, and have done about 5 smokes so far. The unit is roomy enough to do a 12+ lb. brisket and much more. After two smokes, I ordered a...
PP omelet w/bear viewpost #1 of 103/23/13 at 6:41amThread StarterNot going to have time to smoke anything this weekend but was craving some smokey goodness. Grabbed some pp out of the freezer and decided to make some breakfast. A tasty pp omelet with Colby jack cheese topped with some homemade BBQ sauce.
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Pickspost #2 of 103/23/13 at 7:00ampost #3 of 103/23/13 at 7:06ampost #4 of 103/23/13 at 7:09amThread Starter
Yes, it's got a nice bite to it
http://www.smokingmeatforums.com/t/137652/smokey-jalape-o-bbq-sauce#post_948819post #5 of 103/23/13 at 7:09ampost #6 of 103/23/13 at 7:20ampost #7 of 103/23/13 at 8:41ampost #8 of 103/23/13 at 10:52ampost #9 of 103/23/13 at 10:55amThread Starter
- PP omelet w/bear view
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
- Hawg Heaven Rub
Currently, there are 572 Active Users (30 Members and 542 Guests)
- › Brisket 5 minutes ago
- › This weekend’s smoking adventure 11 minutes ago
- › First Butt on wsm 15 minutes ago
- › Lobster Tail,Bacon wrapped Asparagus 33 minutes ago
- › First Ribs! 48 minutes ago
- › Pork aspic 54 minutes ago
- › Pepper Stout Chuckie 1 hour, 1 minute ago
- › Potted pork - an "East of the Iron Curtain" approach 1 hour, 4 minutes ago
- › Smoker Racks 1 hour, 11 minutes ago
- › Cuban Smoked Porkloin 1 hour, 14 minutes ago
- › Masterbuilt XL 44 propane smoker by comer4tide
- › Sausage And Jerky Makers' Bible: The Home Processor's... by Kirby27
- › Great Sausage Recipes and Meat Curing by Rytek Kutas by scubohuntr
- › Masterbuilt Two Door Propane Smoker by JASinIL2006
- › Outdoor Leisure Products Smoke Hollow 38202G by csparrazza
- › Masterbuilt 30" 20070312 with Window by mikeg1218
- › Blaz'n Grill Works "Gridiron" by fivebadgers
- › GMG by Kirby27
- › A-MAZE-N-SMOKER by racecar1439
- › Maverick ET-732 Remote Check Wireless Thermometer With 2 Probes by MyOwnIdaho
- › Goodly Vacuum Sealer
- › Differences Between Spareribs, St. Louis...
- › Pre-Proportioning Mix Ingredients
- › Smoked Octopus on Taro "toast" slices
- › ABT with sausage, and grated cheese.
- › Maintaining Grinder Plates and Knives
- › FDA Curing and Smoking Regulations
- › Wild Hawg Rub
- › Follw-up to Smoke House Problems
- › Fine Points of Curing Brine