You've probably seen a couple posts about my newest products available called Q-Matz
They are Nonstick Mats used for cooking with indirect heat on your BBQ or Smoker
18" Wide Mats = $6.14/ft.
24" Wide Mats = $8.19/ft.
What Are Q-MATZ?
Q-MATZ are Teflon Coated Fiberglass Mats
The non-stick properties of Q-MATS keep food from sticking, and allow for easy clean up
Are Q-MATZ FDA Approved?
Q-MATZ are constructed from materials that are FDA Compliant
Advantages of Using Q-MATZ
- FDA Approved Materials
- Heat Resistant up to 260°C/500°F while using indirect heat**
- Food can be easily removed without sticking
- 3/16" x 3/16" mesh allows for excellent air circulation around your food
- Heat circulates around all sides of your food for even cooking
- Use on just about any pellet grill, gas grill, charcoal grill or even your oven
- Use in a dehydrator to keep food from sticking
- Great for grilling, smoking or cooking fish, vegetables, nuts
- Great for any sticky foods
- Great for bread, pizza or even cookies!
- Small foods will not fall thru the mesh and into your grill or smoker
- Great for smoking or drying Jerky!
- Great for Smoking Cheese Too!
- Freezer & microwave safe
- Easy cleanup with soap and water
- Dishwasher Safe too!
- Once cleaned, will not transfer odors to your next cook
- Can be easily cut to just about any size or shape with a scissors
- With proper cleaning, your Q-MATZ will last for many years!
** Use QMatz with indirect heat only
Using QMATZ with a "Direct Flame" can permanently damage the materials