Here's a recipe I use. It comes out so good I no longer tweak it. The only variable is sometimes I do a bacon weave...and sometimes I don't.(I think it's better with the weave)
Smoked Pork Loin Recipe
· Trim fat and all silver skin from loin.
· Brine for 24 hrs.
1 gallon water
¾ cup salt
2 cups sugar
2 heaping table spoons of Simply Marvelous Cherry Rub
2 table spoons of minced garlic
1 teaspoon of Rosemary
· Rinse and inject approx. 3-4 ozs of SMOKE ON WHEELS Pork Marinade and Injection, per half loin.
· Then coat with Simply Marvelous Cherry Rub.
· May wrap a Apple smoked bacon weave around the loin.
· Place in refrigerator, covered in foil, for 12-24 hours.
· Prepare smoker. Use 2 small chunks of apple and minion method for charcoal.
· Smoke at 240-260 degrees for approximately 2 ½ hrs.
· Pull when internal temperature hits 140-142 degrees.
· Wrap in foil and let it rest at least 30 minutes.
· Cut, serve, and receive praise.
Try it....tweak it....make it your own. :)