I ate this for several days and it lasted just fine as far as I remember. Let me know how it turns out.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- ELK Medallions w/pics =) Last post on 10/30/16 at 5:29am in General Discussion
- Is overnight in the fridge enough cure time? Last post on 12/19/14 at 5:45pm in Sausage
- Summer Sausage -Curley's Kit Last post on 2/26/14 at 11:35am in Sausage
- Super game food. Last post on 2/2/14 at 4:40pm in General Discussion
- IT of fatty Last post on 12/9/13 at 2:13am in Fatties
This is my first smoker and I've had some great success with it already. It was pretty easy to get some good results even on my first runs. I switched from chips to chunks for the wood and it...
Wanted a decent electric smoker that was almost setup, start and let it do its job with miminal intervention! Is it perfect no but as I live in Scotland weather is a challenge at times so had a...
Simply the best. The Bentley of all grills and it's the only ceramic grill made in the USA. The 400XL will smoke two 20 pound turkeys.
The smoker came packaged very nicely and easy to assemble. The construction of it is pretty solid. I have used it twice so far and both times the smoker itself was good. I did put on a gasket...
I started out on a friends Traegar at work and made the decision to get a pellet smoker, I researched for awhile and was leaning towards the Green Mountain Grill line, I went and checked them out...
THE ULTIMATE BREAKFAST FATTY - Page 3
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
Mike, I followed your recipe almost exactly except I don't care for hard boiled eggs so I scrambled mine. I took it one step further though and it came out AMAZING, so I felt I couldn't NOT register and share the results!
After I smoked the fatty, I wrapped it in croissant dough and baked it for 13 minutes! I also didn't brush it with the maple syrup/water mix, I just drizzled syrup over the finished slices.
I made 2 of these bad boys today. I made 1 with hard boiled eggs, and a second one with scrambled eggs. I could not tell a difference in the taste between the 2 varieties. I did have some trouble with the one with hard boiled eggs falling apart after I sliced it. All in all, the both tasted amazing. Thanks for sharing Mike!
- THE ULTIMATE BREAKFAST FATTY
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
- › Bringing to Room Temp 2 minutes ago
- › Smoked Trout 7 minutes ago
- › Beef Tenderloin Question 10 minutes ago
- › Just A Heads Up !! 13 minutes ago
- › Where the South Carolina Peeps At?? 14 minutes ago
- › New Guy Swylen from Minnesota 23 minutes ago
- › Backwoods Chubby 3400? Or a Chubby? 26 minutes ago
- › Opinions on best buy pellet smokers 26 minutes ago
- › Too much TQ? 28 minutes ago
- › New guy from central Minnesota 30 minutes ago
- › Grill Pro 31846 Propane Smoker by samwise
- › Bradley BTIS1 Original Fully Automatic 4-Rack Outdoor Food Smoker by ScotTex
- › Primo Oval XL Ceramic Grill by ZombieKitty
- › DGO1176BDC-D Vertical Offset Charcoal Smoker by Tragusa113
- › Pit Boss Grills 71820 Wood Pellet Grill by AB Canuck
- › Pit Boss 71700FB Pellet Grill with Flame Broiler, 700 sq. in. by BDawg
- › Traeger Industries, Inc. Timberline 850 by Submariner
- › Traeger Junior Pellet Grill by ednosnaws
- › Big Green Egg Kamado Grill MiniMax Portable Outdoor Smoker barbeque... by jshillin
- › Vision Grills Classic Kamado Charcoal Grill 596 Sq. In. Cooking... by THood
- › My First Smoked Brisket
- › The "UNCURED" Fallacy
- › Fassett's Quality Foods
- › CURING and SMOKING - The Basics
- › Hamburger, ground beef, minced beef
- › A great foldable smoker, one of a kind
- › Dr. Baker's Famous Chicken BBQ
- › CURING INFORMATION BY NEPAS
- › Goodly Vacuum Sealer
- › Differences Between Spareribs, St. Louis...