I ate this for several days and it lasted just fine as far as I remember. Let me know how it turns out.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Is overnight in the fridge enough cure time? Last post on 12/19/14 at 5:45pm in Sausage
- Summer Sausage -Curley's Kit Last post on 2/26/14 at 11:35am in Sausage
- Super game food. Last post on 2/2/14 at 4:40pm in General Discussion
- IT of fatty Last post on 12/9/13 at 2:13am in Fatties
- A Fatty, Beef Ribs, and a couple ABTs Last post on 11/17/13 at 7:40pm in General Discussion
Have owned this smoker for 2 weeks now. Smoked on it 5 times and every time everything on it turned out great. I have had experience smoking on some like it. So no learning curve at all for it....
This is actually a review for Traegers customer service. I don't own a Traeger, but I borrowed and damaged one. I have a Yoder 640. I had loaded 70lbs of pork into it, and went to bed. In the...
This is a good smoker for the beginner who does not want to get to involved with staying up all night monitoring temp/coals. Just fill the hopper and set the temp, when it is warmed up toss in your...
Overall I am very pleased with my Smoke Hollow smoker. IT is a great unit for me, I bought at Sams for less than 400 after taxes. The entire unit itself comes in at over 76 inches in total length...
I've only had the Masterbuilt dual-fuel propane for a month now but have used it 10 times for everything from salmon to pulled pork. I had been thinking about getting a real smoker for a while now...
THE ULTIMATE BREAKFAST FATTY - Page 3
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
Mike, I followed your recipe almost exactly except I don't care for hard boiled eggs so I scrambled mine. I took it one step further though and it came out AMAZING, so I felt I couldn't NOT register and share the results!
After I smoked the fatty, I wrapped it in croissant dough and baked it for 13 minutes! I also didn't brush it with the maple syrup/water mix, I just drizzled syrup over the finished slices.
I made 2 of these bad boys today. I made 1 with hard boiled eggs, and a second one with scrambled eggs. I could not tell a difference in the taste between the 2 varieties. I did have some trouble with the one with hard boiled eggs falling apart after I sliced it. All in all, the both tasted amazing. Thanks for sharing Mike!
- THE ULTIMATE BREAKFAST FATTY
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
- › FIRST COOL DAY, GOTTA FIRE UP THE LANG! 2 minutes ago
- › cherry 13 minutes ago
- › Cherry 27 minutes ago
- › Brisket time! 30 minutes ago
- › Drunken Jerk wings and cheesy corn 34 minutes ago
- › Freezer build 35 minutes ago
- › Tri Tip! 35 minutes ago
- › Well You Smell Good 46 minutes ago
- › BDSkelly ~ Smoked Turkey Breasts on the MES 49 minutes ago
- › first sausage attempt 51 minutes ago
- › Smokin-it model 3 by smokin-pete
- › Traeger Texas Pellet Grill by montanashawn
- › Camp Chef Camp Chef Pellet Grill & Smoker Deluxe by CHRISTOPH
- › Outdoor Leisure Products (OLP) Smoke Hollow 47180T 4-in-1 by PhillipLeondria
- › Masterbuilt Dual-fuel Pro by StillAqua
- › Smoke Hollow 44241G2 44-Inch Vertical LP Gas Smoker by kentluman
- › Weber 731001 Smokey Mountain Cooker 22.5-Inch Smoker by jjcreole
- › A-MAZE-N-SMOKER by tjdcorona
- › Weber 711001 Smokey Mountain Cooker Smoker, 14.5-Inch by Cornman
- › Weston Pro Series #22 Food Grinder 1HP by TripleQ