I ate this for several days and it lasted just fine as far as I remember. Let me know how it turns out.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- ELK Medallions w/pics =) Last post on 10/30/16 at 5:29am in General Discussion
- Is overnight in the fridge enough cure time? Last post on 12/19/14 at 5:45pm in Sausage
- Summer Sausage -Curley's Kit Last post on 2/26/14 at 11:35am in Sausage
- Super game food. Last post on 2/2/14 at 4:40pm in General Discussion
- IT of fatty Last post on 12/9/13 at 2:13am in Fatties
I've had my Daniel Boone for 3 years or so. Smoked countless briskets, pork butts, turkey, tri tip, prime ribs, summer sausage, pepperoni, brats, jerky, fish....the list goes on and on. Always has...
I have A 5x8 Smoke Box, And A Twelve inch Smoke Tube. Stop By A-maze-n Store Today To Pick Up Thermometer. And Todd Took Care Of Me, He is Excellent to work with, even sent me home with some free...
I bought this unit because I was tired of the cheap thermometers at the store. Little did I realize what an improvement this was going to be. The oven probe showed that my smoker was 23 degrees...
Ive ground and mixed 60 + pounds of meat so far in 20-25 lbs batches. 1st, it does a much better job than I did manually with out over working the meat. I need to work on my setup a bit to make the...
So I purchased a GMG Jim Bowie prior to owning my Blaz'n Grill GridIron. I had problems from the start and eventually sold it after owning it for a little over 3 months. I paid more than double for...
THE ULTIMATE BREAKFAST FATTY - Page 3
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
Mike, I followed your recipe almost exactly except I don't care for hard boiled eggs so I scrambled mine. I took it one step further though and it came out AMAZING, so I felt I couldn't NOT register and share the results!
After I smoked the fatty, I wrapped it in croissant dough and baked it for 13 minutes! I also didn't brush it with the maple syrup/water mix, I just drizzled syrup over the finished slices.
I made 2 of these bad boys today. I made 1 with hard boiled eggs, and a second one with scrambled eggs. I could not tell a difference in the taste between the 2 varieties. I did have some trouble with the one with hard boiled eggs falling apart after I sliced it. All in all, the both tasted amazing. Thanks for sharing Mike!
- THE ULTIMATE BREAKFAST FATTY
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
- › Bradley 2 Rack Electric Smoker 53 seconds ago
- › Deer sausage with jalapenos and cheddar. Recipe and q-view! 7 minutes ago
- › Smoked chicken in Alfredo sauce 7 minutes ago
- › Venison Backstrap 12 minutes ago
- › Temp Gauge fittings 23 minutes ago
- › Red's Easy Hot Wings...with Qview! 23 minutes ago
- › Brisky point beef tips on a baked potato 34 minutes ago
- › New Member Looking For Soft Tender Beef Jerky Recipe 38 minutes ago
- › What does it mean when a thread is Locked ? 43 minutes ago
- › Greetings from California 48 minutes ago
- › GMG by Kirby27
- › A-MAZE-N-SMOKER by racecar1439
- › Maverick ET-732 Remote Check Wireless Thermometer With 2 Probes by MyOwnIdaho
- › 7-Gal. Mixer Attachment with Tilt by TripleQ
- › Blaz'n Grill Works "Gridiron" by FBI Van Outside
- › Pit Boss Grills 71820 Wood Pellet Grill by miked945
- › Masterbuilt 30" Black 20070511 by Vajinyan
- › Slow 'N Sear by ammaturesmoker
- › Masterbuilt 20070115 Bluetooth Smart Digital Electric Smoker,... by Dabnet795
- › Char Broil Offset Smoker American Gourmet Deluxe Grill by Face
- › Pre-Proportioning Mix Ingredients
- › Smoked Octopus on Taro "toast" slices
- › ABT with sausage, and grated cheese.
- › Maintaining Grinder Plates and Knives
- › FDA Curing and Smoking Regulations
- › Wild Hawg Rub
- › Follw-up to Smoke House Problems
- › Fine Points of Curing Brine
- › Seasonings & Marinades
- › Tying a Butcher's Knot