or Connect
SmokingMeatForums.com › Forums › Smoking Meat (and other things) › Beef › Grilling Beef › Hotel Room Dinner
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Hotel Room Dinner

post #1 of 7
Thread Starter 

Who says you can''t eat good in a hotel room?

 

 

 

This started as a 25oz Filet:

 

 

 

Gotta love a hotel with a grill!

 

Sorry for the low quality pics but my phone is rotary dial with cam!


Edited by S2K9K - 9/28/13 at 9:17pm
post #2 of 7
Glad to see your eating well....
post #3 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by S2K9K View Post

Sorry for the low quality pics but my phone is rotary dial with cam!

I actually had a boss that had one of the first ever cell phones which was this huge box with what looked like a motorcycle battery under a rotary phone 

 

You must be in a Residence or Springhill type hotel - spent a lot of nights in them 

post #4 of 7
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarbelly View Post

You must be in a Residence or Springhill type hotel - spent a lot of nights in them 

Yep, Towneplace Suites, having a kitchen and a grill is a must in a hotel!

post #5 of 7

drool.gif , and I'm scratching to get enough for PB&J. No Boss anymore (just the wife) and a hairy Dog(and she's looking good) rofl.gif .

 

That's a good looking chunk of Cow.

post #6 of 7

What a great dinner to have while watching reruns of SmokingMeatForums...... LOL

post #7 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveOmak View Post

What a great dinner to have while watching reruns of SmokingMeatForums...... LOL

Now that's quite a combo!

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Grilling Beef
SmokingMeatForums.com › Forums › Smoking Meat (and other things) › Beef › Grilling Beef › Hotel Room Dinner