- 2 Posts. Joined 2/2014
- Points: 10
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productWeber 721001 Smokey Mountain Cooker 18.5-Inch Smokertagged by cristina7, 3/6/13
- productWeber 731001 Smokey Mountain Cooker 22.5-Inch Smokertagged by cristina7, 3/6/13
Related Forum Threads
- Overnight 1st brisket smoke with pics! Last post on 2/5/15 at 1:22pm in Beef
- The function or funtions of the water pan in the "WSM". Last post on 10/21/15 at 8:16am in WSM Owners (Weber Smokey Mountain)
- UPDATE - Weber (the company...) rocks!!! RE: New WSM bent, need advice on if this is normal and... Last post on 2/26/15 at 8:25am in Charcoal Smokers
- New WSM Owner, Just Joined the Forum Last post on 12/17/14 at 6:34am in Roll Call
- WHICH SMOKER TO PURCHASE FOR FATHER IN LAW Last post on 12/3/14 at 4:14pm in Wood Smokers
Got this for convenience and the ease of smoking at tailgates or events without pulling the stick burner. Smoked several meals on it now. While I was assembling the smoker, i saw the wood chip tray...
If you ever wanted to make sausage and jerky this is the book that will get you started. Easy step-by-step instructions show you how to bone out a deer for sausage and jerky. Also includes both...
I know it's bad form to be underwhelmed by this book, but am I the only one who actually read it? There are duplicated parts, there is no discernible order to it, and it is mostly aimed at people...
I received this smoker as a gift - it's the 30" model. I read in the forums here about some mods to improve functionality and I did them: installed a base and casters, added some insulation around...
I received the 38' Smoky Hollow with the glass door at Christmas, and have done about 5 smokes so far. The unit is roomy enough to do a 12+ lb. brisket and much more. After two smokes, I ordered a...
WSM and cold weather - Page 3
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I have just completed (two days ago) almost two pounds of aged cheddar - just waiting now for the two/three weeks it needs in the fridge. Nice sized blocks, about 4" x 4" x 1", Traeger smoker at 50 degrees F (it's cold here now) and four hours in the apple pellet smoke. Stay tuned for a completion report about Feb 20, or so, if I can remember to post.
- WSM and cold weather
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › JarJar Pork Rub Recipe 3 minutes ago
- › Hi from Arizona 6 minutes ago
- › Chuck Roast Smoked Using Texas Crutch = Fail 6 minutes ago
- › smoker insulator 16 minutes ago
- › Smoking in Gold Canyon 23 minutes ago
- › Fruits besides apple for hard cider 24 minutes ago
- › Baby Backs on the Smokin'-It #3 37 minutes ago
- › UMAi Ginger Salami 42 minutes ago
- › Smoking 8-10 pork butts in my 40" Masterbuilt electric smoker. ... 46 minutes ago
- › I smoked a fatty today 1 hour, 1 minute ago
- › Masterbuilt XL 44 propane smoker by comer4tide
- › Sausage And Jerky Makers' Bible: The Home Processor's... by Kirby27
- › Great Sausage Recipes and Meat Curing by Rytek Kutas by scubohuntr
- › Masterbuilt Two Door Propane Smoker by JASinIL2006
- › Outdoor Leisure Products Smoke Hollow 38202G by csparrazza
- › Masterbuilt 30" 20070312 with Window by mikeg1218
- › Blaz'n Grill Works "Gridiron" by fivebadgers
- › GMG by Kirby27
- › A-MAZE-N-SMOKER by racecar1439
- › Maverick ET-732 Remote Check Wireless Thermometer With 2 Probes by MyOwnIdaho
- › Goodly Vacuum Sealer
- › Differences Between Spareribs, St. Louis...
- › Pre-Proportioning Mix Ingredients
- › Smoked Octopus on Taro "toast" slices
- › ABT with sausage, and grated cheese.
- › Maintaining Grinder Plates and Knives
- › FDA Curing and Smoking Regulations
- › Wild Hawg Rub
- › Follw-up to Smoke House Problems
- › Fine Points of Curing Brine