- 2 Posts. Joined 2/2014
- Points: 10
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productWeber 721001 Smokey Mountain Cooker 18.5-Inch Smokertagged by cristina7, 3/6/13
- productWeber 731001 Smokey Mountain Cooker 22.5-Inch Smokertagged by cristina7, 3/6/13
Related Forum Threads
- Overnight 1st brisket smoke with pics! Last post on 2/5/15 at 1:22pm in Beef
- The function or funtions of the water pan in the "WSM". Last post on 10/21/15 at 8:16am in WSM Owners (Weber Smokey Mountain)
- UPDATE - Weber (the company...) rocks!!! RE: New WSM bent, need advice on if this is normal and... Last post on 2/26/15 at 8:25am in Charcoal Smokers
- New WSM Owner, Just Joined the Forum Last post on 12/17/14 at 6:34am in Roll Call
- WHICH SMOKER TO PURCHASE FOR FATHER IN LAW Last post on 12/3/14 at 4:14pm in Wood Smokers
Ive ground and mixed 60 + pounds of meat so far in 20-25 lbs batches. 1st, it does a much better job than I did manually with out over working the meat. I need to work on my setup a bit to make the...
So I purchased a GMG Jim Bowie prior to owning my Blaz'n Grill GridIron. I had problems from the start and eventually sold it after owning it for a little over 3 months. I paid more than double for...
I have smoked ribs, beer can chicken, pork butts, chicken breasts, all have turned out great. I just turn it on set the temp and forget it.
I agree with everything yamafx4dude said. The box itself is great. Well insulted and large enough for a large family I need to smoke for. However the electronics in this unit suck… DO NOT depend...
This is a nice set it and forget it type of thing. One thing I do want to mention on it...lump coal is not easy to work with on this. Stay with Kingsford. Well made and works like a charm. I am not...
WSM and cold weather - Page 3
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I have just completed (two days ago) almost two pounds of aged cheddar - just waiting now for the two/three weeks it needs in the fridge. Nice sized blocks, about 4" x 4" x 1", Traeger smoker at 50 degrees F (it's cold here now) and four hours in the apple pellet smoke. Stay tuned for a completion report about Feb 20, or so, if I can remember to post.
- WSM and cold weather
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Fassets Fatty cannon patties! 15 seconds ago
- › Rotisserie Lamb Leg 4 minutes ago
- › Once again Seriously this time. 8 minutes ago
- › Sous Vide Experiment 15 minutes ago
- › Help me understand 15 minutes ago
- › Some slight redemption 15 minutes ago
- › My first RF build. 80 gallon air tank. 20 minutes ago
- › Sausage Goodness 21 minutes ago
- › South Florida Spring Gathering (Apr. 28-30) 21 minutes ago
- › Food Proofer Conversion is happeneing 22 minutes ago
- › 7-Gal. Mixer Attachment with Tilt by TripleQ
- › Blaz'n Grill Works "Gridiron" by FBI Van Outside
- › Pit Boss Grills 71820 Wood Pellet Grill by miked945
- › Masterbuilt 30" Black 20070511 by Vajinyan
- › Slow 'N Sear by ammaturesmoker
- › Masterbuilt 20070115 Bluetooth Smart Digital Electric Smoker,... by Dabnet795
- › Char Broil Offset Smoker American Gourmet Deluxe Grill by Face
- › Weber 7416 Rapidfire Chimney Starter by Cornman
- › Weber 781001 26.75-Inch One-Touch Gold Charcoal Grill by jesse624
- › Camp Chef SmokePro LUX Pellet Grill by Mohole15
- › Pre-Proportioning Mix Ingredients
- › Smoked Octopus on Taro "toast" slices
- › ABT with sausage, and grated cheese.
- › Maintaining Grinder Plates and Knives
- › FDA Curing and Smoking Regulations
- › Wild Hawg Rub
- › Follw-up to Smoke House Problems
- › Fine Points of Curing Brine
- › Seasonings & Marinades
- › Tying a Butcher's Knot