- 2,123 Posts. Joined 6/2011
- Location: Rochester, NY
- Points: 56
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicPulled Porktagged by Davidhef88, 9/29/13
Related Forum Threads
- Maiden sparib voyage Last post on 2/21/16 at 11:32am in General Discussion
- Need advice Last post on 2/4/14 at 5:49am in Roll Call
- Butt smoke for U of M and OSU game Last post on 11/30/13 at 1:20pm in Pork
- Post Gobble Day Turkey and Butt Last post on 12/1/13 at 7:05am in General Discussion
- New MES 30 and a 8lb pork butt. Last post on 11/26/13 at 8:13am in Pork
Blueberry-Cherry Dry Rub for Pork
Last edited: 10/5/13
- Hawg Heaven RubLast edited: 9/28/11
- Here Piggy Piggy BrineLast edited: 6/11/12
- Tutorial Sealing Mated Steam Pans With FoilLast edited: 5/1/11
I've had my RecTec 680 for about three weeks or so. I've already cooked on it about 10 times I imagine. I've got baby backs smoking on it right now. This smoker is worth every penny you'll pay for...
I got this because smoking on my Weber kettle gets a little crowded. In stock form, this thing would probably be pretty useless. I was able to mod it with very little extra money because I...
after my seasoning run and 1st smoking session, I had to alter the unit..closed firebox to chamber up some and added a 3/16 plate deflector on top of it so heat and smoke ran more directly into...
Smoker is everything you need as a novice or pro. I converted my smoker to natural gas. Extremely easy conversion explained by the company on their website. Bought the #51 drill bit at Ace Hardware...
I was on a waiting list to get my Timberline 1300. Now having owned it 6 weeks, It has become a $2000 paperweight that occupies space on my deck. Avoid this grill, Traeger likes to tout their world...
Omeletspost #1 of 189/2/12 at 7:32amThread StarterCheesy pulled pork omelets for breakfast. Man were these good.
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Pickspost #2 of 189/2/12 at 10:06ampost #3 of 189/2/12 at 9:09pmpost #4 of 189/3/12 at 6:54amThread StarterThanks guys! I filled them with PP and sharp cheddar then topped with smoked jalapeño BBQ sauce. It was delish. Wish I could show you what I'm eating now but it's my TD entry.
Davidpost #5 of 189/3/12 at 8:05amThread Starterpost #6 of 189/3/12 at 3:28pmpost #7 of 189/3/12 at 4:11pmpost #8 of 189/4/12 at 11:48ampost #9 of 189/4/12 at 12:01pmpost #10 of 189/4/12 at 12:06pmpost #11 of 189/4/12 at 4:09pmThread StarterQuote:
Looking good. Me may have to start a new section here " smoked meat omelets"
Davidpost #12 of 189/5/12 at 10:09pmpost #13 of 189/7/12 at 6:01ampost #14 of 189/7/12 at 8:31ampost #15 of 189/7/12 at 9:34ampost #16 of 189/7/12 at 12:14pmpost #17 of 189/10/12 at 4:26pmQuote:
I second that motion!!! I've done brisket omelets and scrambles...will have to try PP
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
- Hawg Heaven Rub
Currently, there are 419 Active Users (8 Members and 411 Guests)
- › Hello from Maryland 29 minutes ago
- › Good Morning, eh 31 minutes ago
- › Howdy from cherry country.. Michigan 33 minutes ago
- › New member 35 minutes ago
- › Philmore From Houston Texas Checking In 36 minutes ago
- › Neighbors ever complain about smoke??? 37 minutes ago
- › Dallas from Houston 38 minutes ago
- › NEW MEMBER - Looking forward to reading and learning as much as... 1 hour, 11 minutes ago
- › Who has a great Italian Sauage Spice mix? Care to Share it? 2 hours, 39 minutes ago
- › Pulled pork 3 hours, 50 minutes ago
- › REC TEC Wood Pellet Grill - Featuring Smart Grill TechnologyTM by biz302
- › Brinkmann Smoke N Pit Pitmaster Deluxe Charcoal/Wood Smoker and Grill by Skinnyj
- › OKLAHOMA JOE'S LONGHORN SMOKER by alteredstates
- › Camp Chef SMV24S 24" Smoke Vault - SMV24S by jond36
- › Traeger Industries, Inc. Timberline 850 by Utah Smoker
- › Kingsford 30520 Competition Briquets, 11.1-Pound Bag by SenseiRogue
- › Masterbuilt 30" 20070312 with Window by jdkimbro
- › Traeger Texas Pellet Grill by albell
- › Masterbuilt Model 20070210 30" Electric Smokehouse by SmokeScience
- › Char-Griller Competition Pro 8125 by Crankbolt
- › Why in Thailand has many coconut shell.
- › Top 2 Traeger Grill in 2017
- › From Bon Appétit - Breaking down and...
- › My First Smoked Brisket
- › The "UNCURED" Fallacy
- › Fassett's Quality Foods
- › CURING and SMOKING - The Basics
- › Hamburger, ground beef, minced beef
- › A great foldable smoker, one of a kind
- › Dr. Baker's Famous Chicken BBQ