- 2,123 Posts. Joined 6/2011
- Location: Rochester, NY
- Points: 56
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicPulled Porktagged by Davidhef88, 9/29/13
Related Forum Threads
- Maiden sparib voyage Last post on 2/21/16 at 11:32am in General Discussion
- Need advice Last post on 2/4/14 at 5:49am in Roll Call
- Butt smoke for U of M and OSU game Last post on 11/30/13 at 1:20pm in Pork
- Post Gobble Day Turkey and Butt Last post on 12/1/13 at 7:05am in General Discussion
- New MES 30 and a 8lb pork butt. Last post on 11/26/13 at 8:13am in Pork
Blueberry-Cherry Dry Rub for Pork
Last edited: 10/5/13
- Hawg Heaven RubLast edited: 9/28/11
- Here Piggy Piggy BrineLast edited: 6/11/12
- Tutorial Sealing Mated Steam Pans With FoilLast edited: 5/1/11
I really enjoyed this smoker - It is being retired for a Old Country Pecos
The family got this for me for a birthday gift ( I chose it, they paid for it). I did not get the WIFI version. Got it home, assembled it (easy) and fired it up. The temp would not stabilize, it...
Bought my T. JR 5 years ago at a Costco roadshow. It made for an affordable start in the smoking and pellet cooker space. Easy setup, but on burn-in the controller and fan burned out. ...
Loving the extra room on the LUX. (Bought as Cabela's Magnum) Smoked 3 turkeys (at once) for thanksgiving and for SuperBowl did a 14lb brisket and 8 chicken quarters at the same time. I...
This thermometer is very accurate and the distance to the monitor is really good. I have had no problems with the probes as others have stated. BUT......it is a big pain to program!!!! Actually I...
Omeletspost #1 of 189/2/12 at 7:32amThread StarterCheesy pulled pork omelets for breakfast. Man were these good.
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Pickspost #2 of 189/2/12 at 10:06ampost #3 of 189/2/12 at 9:09pmpost #4 of 189/3/12 at 6:54amThread StarterThanks guys! I filled them with PP and sharp cheddar then topped with smoked jalapeño BBQ sauce. It was delish. Wish I could show you what I'm eating now but it's my TD entry.
Davidpost #5 of 189/3/12 at 8:05amThread Starterpost #6 of 189/3/12 at 3:28pmpost #7 of 189/3/12 at 4:11pmpost #8 of 189/4/12 at 11:48ampost #9 of 189/4/12 at 12:01pmpost #10 of 189/4/12 at 12:06pmpost #11 of 189/4/12 at 4:09pmThread StarterQuote:
Looking good. Me may have to start a new section here " smoked meat omelets"
Davidpost #12 of 189/5/12 at 10:09pmpost #13 of 189/7/12 at 6:01ampost #14 of 189/7/12 at 8:31ampost #15 of 189/7/12 at 9:34ampost #16 of 189/7/12 at 12:14pmpost #17 of 189/10/12 at 4:26pmQuote:
I second that motion!!! I've done brisket omelets and scrambles...will have to try PP
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
- Hawg Heaven Rub
Currently, there are 614 Active Users (42 Members and 572 Guests)
- › Rib Steaks in The Snow 42 seconds ago
- › I know what I'm doing this weekend... 3 minutes ago
- › Fruit wood safety question. 11 minutes ago
- › snack sticks without casing? 12 minutes ago
- › What pellets with what food? 23 minutes ago
- › Need help with fire box 31 minutes ago
- › PID problems runaway temp 37 minutes ago
- › Jalapeno elk saugage 40 minutes ago
- › Chuckie time! 41 minutes ago
- › Which stick burner to buy?? 48 minutes ago
- › Brinkmann 805-2101-S Pitmaster Deluxe Smoke 'N Pit by cdpromo1
- › Davy Crockett by accunlmtd
- › Traeger Junior Pellet Grill by Joe Fenn
- › Camp Chef SmokePro LUX Pellet Grill by Joe Fenn
- › Black Maverick ET-733 Long Range Wireless Dual Probe BBQ Smoker... by Sauced
- › Nesco VS-02 Food Vacuum Sealer, Black/Silver by Sauced
- › FireBoard - Cloud Connected Smart Thermometer by SmokinAl
- › Masterbuilt XL 44 propane smoker by comer4tide
- › Sausage And Jerky Makers' Bible: The Home Processor's... by Kirby27
- › Great Sausage Recipes and Meat Curing by Rytek Kutas by scubohuntr
- › Dr. Baker's Famous Chicken BBQ
- › CURING INFORMATION BY NEPAS
- › Goodly Vacuum Sealer
- › Differences Between Spareribs, St. Louis...
- › Pre-Proportioning Mix Ingredients
- › Smoked Octopus on Taro "toast" slices
- › ABT with sausage, and grated cheese.
- › Maintaining Grinder Plates and Knives
- › FDA Curing and Smoking Regulations
- › Wild Hawg Rub