- 2,094 Posts. Joined 6/2011
- Location: Rochester, NY
- Points: 46
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicPulled Porktagged by Davidhef88, 9/29/13
Related Forum Threads
- Maiden sparib voyage Last post on 2/21/16 at 11:32am in General Discussion
- Need advice Last post on 2/4/14 at 5:49am in Roll Call
- Butt smoke for U of M and OSU game Last post on 11/30/13 at 1:20pm in Pork
- Post Gobble Day Turkey and Butt Last post on 12/1/13 at 7:05am in General Discussion
- New MES 30 and a 8lb pork butt. Last post on 11/26/13 at 8:13am in Pork
Blueberry-Cherry Dry Rub for Pork
Last edited: 10/5/13
- Hawg Heaven RubLast edited: 9/28/11
- Here Piggy Piggy BrineLast edited: 6/11/12
- Tutorial Sealing Mated Steam Pans With FoilLast edited: 5/1/11
I had been looking to get a smoker and was researching a few different models. My hand was forced when my grill quit working, so I ended up getting this rather quickly as a result. My rationale...
I took this back after 2 weeks. A part needed to be replaced and they sent it to me for ME to install and change out. That job is not mine for something I paid over a grande for. They finally got a...
Purchased one of these instead of buying a Yoder Smoker Wichita. Was reluctant because of the negative reviews but the price was right for $380, verses the Yoder for $1600. Once purchased I used...
Have owned this smoker for 2 weeks now. Smoked on it 5 times and every time everything on it turned out great. I have had experience smoking on some like it. So no learning curve at all for it....
This is a good smoker for the beginner who does not want to get to involved with staying up all night monitoring temp/coals. Just fill the hopper and set the temp, when it is warmed up toss in your...
Omeletspost #1 of 189/2/12 at 7:32amThread StarterCheesy pulled pork omelets for breakfast. Man were these good.
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Pickspost #2 of 189/2/12 at 10:06ampost #3 of 189/2/12 at 9:09pmpost #4 of 189/3/12 at 6:54amThread StarterThanks guys! I filled them with PP and sharp cheddar then topped with smoked jalapeño BBQ sauce. It was delish. Wish I could show you what I'm eating now but it's my TD entry.
Davidpost #5 of 189/3/12 at 8:05amThread Starterpost #6 of 189/3/12 at 3:28pmpost #7 of 189/3/12 at 4:11pmpost #8 of 189/4/12 at 11:48ampost #9 of 189/4/12 at 12:01pmpost #10 of 189/4/12 at 12:06pmpost #11 of 189/4/12 at 4:09pmThread StarterQuote:
Looking good. Me may have to start a new section here " smoked meat omelets"
Davidpost #12 of 189/5/12 at 10:09pmpost #13 of 189/7/12 at 6:01ampost #14 of 189/7/12 at 8:31ampost #15 of 189/7/12 at 9:34ampost #16 of 189/7/12 at 12:14pmpost #17 of 189/10/12 at 4:26pmQuote:
I second that motion!!! I've done brisket omelets and scrambles...will have to try PP
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
- Hawg Heaven Rub
Currently, there are 498 Active Users (28 Members and 470 Guests)
- › Smoked a couple birds. 6 minutes ago
- › Chile's Braised Squirrel 14 minutes ago
- › One Grill Rotisserie Flat Basket Fix for 5/16" Spit Rods 18 minutes ago
- › Help: Non-pork, Non-Beef venison sausage? 18 minutes ago
- › Brisket is on the menu for tomorrow 26 minutes ago
- › Daughters 1st child 42 minutes ago
- › Cold smoke attachment and bacon 55 minutes ago
- › Herb Crusted/Garlic Studded Pork Roast 1 hour, 3 minutes ago
- › Ultimate trailer build 1 hour, 12 minutes ago
- › New CCSV24 1 hour, 20 minutes ago
- › OKLAHOMA JOE'S LONGHORN TRIPLE (3) BURNER by wbf610
- › Traeger Texas Pellet Grill by ammaturesmoker
- › OKLAHOMA JOE'S LONGHORN SMOKER by Joseph Varaksa
- › Smokin-it model 3 by smokin-pete
- › Camp Chef Camp Chef Pellet Grill & Smoker Deluxe by CHRISTOPH
- › Outdoor Leisure Products (OLP) Smoke Hollow 47180T 4-in-1 by PhillipLeondria
- › Masterbuilt Dual-fuel Pro by StillAqua
- › Smoke Hollow 44241G2 44-Inch Vertical LP Gas Smoker by kentluman
- › Weber 731001 Smokey Mountain Cooker 22.5-Inch Smoker by jjcreole
- › A-MAZE-N-SMOKER by tjdcorona