- 2,123 Posts. Joined 6/2011
- Location: Rochester, NY
- Points: 56
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicPulled Porktagged by Davidhef88, 9/29/13
Related Forum Threads
- Maiden sparib voyage Last post on 2/21/16 at 11:32am in General Discussion
- Need advice Last post on 2/4/14 at 5:49am in Roll Call
- Butt smoke for U of M and OSU game Last post on 11/30/13 at 1:20pm in Pork
- Post Gobble Day Turkey and Butt Last post on 12/1/13 at 7:05am in General Discussion
- New MES 30 and a 8lb pork butt. Last post on 11/26/13 at 8:13am in Pork
Blueberry-Cherry Dry Rub for Pork
Last edited: 10/5/13
- Hawg Heaven RubLast edited: 9/28/11
- Here Piggy Piggy BrineLast edited: 6/11/12
- Tutorial Sealing Mated Steam Pans With FoilLast edited: 5/1/11
This is my first smoker and I've had some great success with it already. It was pretty easy to get some good results even on my first runs. I switched from chips to chunks for the wood and it...
Wanted a decent electric smoker that was almost setup, start and let it do its job with miminal intervention! Is it perfect no but as I live in Scotland weather is a challenge at times so had a...
Simply the best. The Bentley of all grills and it's the only ceramic grill made in the USA. The 400XL will smoke two 20 pound turkeys.
The smoker came packaged very nicely and easy to assemble. The construction of it is pretty solid. I have used it twice so far and both times the smoker itself was good. I did put on a gasket...
I started out on a friends Traegar at work and made the decision to get a pellet smoker, I researched for awhile and was leaning towards the Green Mountain Grill line, I went and checked them out...
Omeletspost #1 of 189/2/12 at 7:32amThread StarterCheesy pulled pork omelets for breakfast. Man were these good.
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Pickspost #2 of 189/2/12 at 10:06ampost #3 of 189/2/12 at 9:09pmpost #4 of 189/3/12 at 6:54amThread StarterThanks guys! I filled them with PP and sharp cheddar then topped with smoked jalapeño BBQ sauce. It was delish. Wish I could show you what I'm eating now but it's my TD entry.
Davidpost #5 of 189/3/12 at 8:05amThread Starterpost #6 of 189/3/12 at 3:28pmpost #7 of 189/3/12 at 4:11pmpost #8 of 189/4/12 at 11:48ampost #9 of 189/4/12 at 12:01pmpost #10 of 189/4/12 at 12:06pmpost #11 of 189/4/12 at 4:09pmThread StarterQuote:
Looking good. Me may have to start a new section here " smoked meat omelets"
Davidpost #12 of 189/5/12 at 10:09pmpost #13 of 189/7/12 at 6:01ampost #14 of 189/7/12 at 8:31ampost #15 of 189/7/12 at 9:34ampost #16 of 189/7/12 at 12:14pmpost #17 of 189/10/12 at 4:26pmQuote:
I second that motion!!! I've done brisket omelets and scrambles...will have to try PP
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
- Hawg Heaven Rub
Currently, there are 662 Active Users (28 Members and 634 Guests)
- › Hog rings and hog ring plyers 1 minute ago
- › How important is soaking wood (chips)? 3 minutes ago
- › Lump Charcoal On SALE at Home Depot 8 minutes ago
- › SMOKED CHICKEN ENCHILADAS 15 minutes ago
- › Suggest a sausage recipe-Beef fat and duck meat 18 minutes ago
- › SV Re-Heating Grilled Filet Mignon 22 minutes ago
- › 2017 North Florida Gathering 29 minutes ago
- › New Guy Swylen from Minnesota 32 minutes ago
- › Dry Aging meat in (kinda) spare fridge? 40 minutes ago
- › Michigan Newbie 47 minutes ago
- › Grill Pro 31846 Propane Smoker by samwise
- › Bradley BTIS1 Original Fully Automatic 4-Rack Outdoor Food Smoker by ScotTex
- › Primo Oval XL Ceramic Grill by ZombieKitty
- › DGO1176BDC-D Vertical Offset Charcoal Smoker by Tragusa113
- › Pit Boss Grills 71820 Wood Pellet Grill by AB Canuck
- › Pit Boss 71700FB Pellet Grill with Flame Broiler, 700 sq. in. by BDawg
- › Traeger Industries, Inc. Timberline 850 by Submariner
- › Traeger Junior Pellet Grill by ednosnaws
- › Big Green Egg Kamado Grill MiniMax Portable Outdoor Smoker barbeque... by jshillin
- › Vision Grills Classic Kamado Charcoal Grill 596 Sq. In. Cooking... by THood
- › My First Smoked Brisket
- › The "UNCURED" Fallacy
- › Fassett's Quality Foods
- › CURING and SMOKING - The Basics
- › Hamburger, ground beef, minced beef
- › A great foldable smoker, one of a kind
- › Dr. Baker's Famous Chicken BBQ
- › CURING INFORMATION BY NEPAS
- › Goodly Vacuum Sealer
- › Differences Between Spareribs, St. Louis...