I went to the Big Apple BBQ Block Party today on 06-10-12. It was a great time. Tons of food and really nice Pit Masters. Its nice to see famous people that are so down to earth. Myron Mixon and Mike Mills were so friendly. The food was insane. For $8.00 you get a plate of whichever food the PitMasters are cooking.
We ate from these stands:
- Smoked Sausage - "Jim 'N Nick's Bar-B-Q
- Pulled Pork Shoulder - "Dinosaur Bar-B-Q"
- Beef Brisket - "Hill Country"
- St. Louis-Style Ribs - "Baker's Ribs"
- Western Tennessee-Style Whole Hog - "Martin's Bar-B-Que Joint"
- Baby Back Ribs - "17th Street Bar and Grill"
- Beef Brisket - "Jack's Old South"
This was one of the most fun things i have ever done. My wife and kids had a blast. Now i know what good Q is suppose to taste like. Enjoy the pics.