Does anyone in indiana have a lang 60 for sale.If so please contact me.
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
- 5,938 Posts. Joined 7/2008
- Location: Fort Worth, Tx.
- Points: 260
- Select All Posts By This User
Thank you for joining the SMF Forum!
Please go to Roll Call and introduce yourself so we may welcome you properly!
1) Please include your location in your profile (if you haven't already) so others know what part of the country or the world you are in to better offer advice for your climate. Thank you so much!
2) At first, your posts with pictures (we call it Qview) are held for moderation, at least the Qview is. Please do not post more than once! We check for these multiple times a day and clear them for posting as fast as we can. Once cleared, they will automatically appear; please have a bit of patience while we prevent unauthorized spammers from invading our site.
3) Please abide by our Terms of Service: http://www.smokingmeatforums.com/a/terms-of-service
4) Thank you so much for choosing our forum! There is plenty of information to discover; one way is the 2nd line from the top labeled in light grey, "Search Forums, Articles, Reviews and More!" - this is the gateway to our search engines! And, don't hesitate to ask questions! Thanks again!