I did this the other night and it turned out Great.
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 pound of Italian sausage
- 3/4 cup fresh bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup minced onion
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 Tbs Italian seasoning
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 1 pound mozzarella cheese
- Preheat smoker to 300.
- In a large bowl, combine the beef, bread crumbs, onion, eggs, salt and pepper, Italian seasoning, and mix well.
- Smoke at 300 until internal temperature reaches 160 degrees F (70 degrees C).
Served with Greek Vinaigrette marinade fire roasted vegee, and Grarden Spinach Pasta with Garlid Herb Butter Sauce.