Hello All, My name is Mike and I'm from Vancouver, British Columbia Canada. I stumbled upon this forum and just had to become a member.
I love every aspect of primal cooking! I own the following:
- 30" x 40" propane flat-top (portable)
- Full size charcoal pig roaster
- Weber Performer (older model withthe stainless steel counter, charcoal bin with propane starter)
- Weber 100 for the roadtrips
- 85,000 BTU burner for deep fried turkeys, corn etc
- Natural Gas BBQ (came with the house, I don't use it all that often...lazy grillin')
I have over 25 years of grilling / smoking experience, but as everyone knows the learning never stops. That's why I'm here...to learn and share...I still have many questions about pig roasting as well as sausage making.
Looking forward to communicating. I'll post pictures of my equipment, successes and "missed opportunities" soon.
Happy Grilling, Smoking, and BBQing Everyone!