This is CLASSIC!
A cop stops a guy on a Harley for speeding, so he asks the biker his name.
'Fred,' he replies.
'Fred what?' the officer asks.
'Just Fred,' the man responds.
The officer is in a good mood and thinks he might just give the biker a break and, write him out a warning instead of a ticket. The officer then presses him for the last name.
The man tells him that he used to have a last name but lost it. The officer thinks that he has a nutcase on his hands but plays along with it. 'Tell me, Fred, how did you lose your last name?'
The biker replies, 'It's a long story, so stay with me.'
- I was born Fred Johnson. I studied hard and got good grades.
- When I got older, I realized that I wanted to be a doctor.
- I went through college, medical school, internship, residency, and finally got my degree, so I was Fred Johnson, MD.
- After a while I got bored being a doctor, so I decided to go back to school.
- Dentistry was my dream! Got all the way through school, got my degree, so then I was Fred Johnson, MD, DDS.
- Got bored doing dentistry, so I started fooling around with my assistant and she gave me VD, so now I was Fred Johnson, MD, DDS, with VD.
- Well, the ADA found out about the VD, so they took away my DDS. Then I was Fred Johnson, MD, with VD.
- Then the AMA found out about the ADA taking away my DDS because of the VD, so they took away my MD leaving me as Fred Johnson with VD.
- Then the VD took away my Johnson, so now I am just Fred.'
The officer walked away in tears, no ticket.