or Connect
SmokingMeatForums.com › Forums › Smoking Supplies & Equipment › Propane Smokers › Bradley 4-Rack Propane Smoker
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Bradley 4-Rack Propane Smoker

post #1 of 8
Thread Starter 

I have found these on Amazon for a pretty good price and wanted some feedback. Have any of you on this forum used or currently use this smoker and what is your opinion of it? Any feedback pros and cons would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

post #2 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by sflcowboy78 View Post

I have found these on Amazon for a pretty good price and wanted some feedback. Have any of you on this forum used or currently use this smoker and what is your opinion of it? Any feedback pros and cons would be greatly appreciated. Thanks



I have 2 of them. They work good for a travel or a back up to the back up smoker. Worked great in the swamp in Florida

 

Pros

 

Easy to use and take apart

uses a 1lb bottle or buy a hose and use a 20lb tank

adjustable flame

battery or 12v to operate the slide to advance pucks

can re use the cover 5-6 times

great travel smoker

smokes just about everything

 

Cons

Not good on very windy days

you have to pre heat the slide prior for the puck to smoke

stick a smoker therm thru the top for reading

not a good (this is my only smoker) use it all the time

heat can fluctuate if your not watching it and not a set it and forget it smoker (which in all my years i have not found one)

post #3 of 8
Thread Starter 

Thank you for the quick reply Nepas. This will not be my first or only smoker, but i was thinking it would be nice for by the pool in my apartments durring the summer. It is funny that you mention the swamps of Florida, I grew up out in the Everglades in South Florida.

post #4 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by sflcowboy78 View Post

Thank you for the quick reply Nepas. This will not be my first or only smoker, but i was thinking it would be nice for by the pool in my apartments durring the summer. It is funny that you mention the swamps of Florida, I grew up out in the Everglades in South Florida.



It will work great for the pool side smoker.

post #5 of 8
Thread Starter 

Ok, so I finally decided to order this off of Amazon, It cost $84.00 and Free shipping, I should have it no later than Wednesday.

post #6 of 8
Thread Starter 

Ok so my new tailgaiting smoker finally arrived, I cannot wait to break it in this weekend. I will be doing a back of smoked salmon.

smoker.JPG

post #7 of 8

Can't wait to see more detailed pics of that thing. Looks cool

post #8 of 8
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ewetho View Post

Can't wait to see more detailed pics of that thing. Looks cool



I will be posting more pics of it when I fire it up for the first time. I will also make sure I add Q-View of the Salmon.

 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Propane Smokers
SmokingMeatForums.com › Forums › Smoking Supplies & Equipment › Propane Smokers › Bradley 4-Rack Propane Smoker