Hey all I'm sure if you use saw dust at one point or another you have needed to dry out some of the moisture in your dust to get it to stay smoldering
well I always assumed that if I left saw dust in the microwave that it could eventually get hot enough to ignite, well today as I was trying to multi task
I put some saw dust on a paper plate and placed it into the microwave, and proceeded to carry on doing a couple other things, I measured out a little more saw dust than normal so I added about 20 seconds to the time I normally set it for which was one cup about 40 seconds, this time I had about 1 and 1/2 cups so I set it for 1 min
when I opened my microwave I found the saw dust was smoking and my paper plate was starting to blacken, it was quite a surprise that what little I changed in the time and amount, made a big difference in the out come.
I had always used paper plates b4 with out any trouble, I will NOT use them again, and would recommend if anyone else is using them to stop for their own safety, and also I will never turn my back on the microwave again.
This happened due to my own carelessness, and stoopidity, luckily no harm done this time, but if I would have had 10 more seconds on the timer who knows? I just hope others can see my mistake and learn from it so they don't wind up in the same situation
on the other hand it was the easiest time I ever had in lighting my AMZN.... LOL