or Connect
SmokingMeatForums.com › Forums › Smoking Supplies & Equipment › Smoker Builds › Reverse Flow › Introducing Mini-Me
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Introducing Mini-Me - Page 2

post #21 of 31

Solar , I have a NewBraunsfeld Red River model I reversed quite a while back and it does a great job. i used a SS plate I foud and trimmed and shaped it to fit the Smoke chamber , I also incorporated in a drain for the grease and moisture.

 

Here is a shot of it :

 

015.JPG

 

It's the small one to the left...Smokes good and has lasted 20 years so farbiggrin.gif

 

The big girl is a tejas2040CC , and a dream to cook ondrool.gif

post #22 of 31
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrod62 View Post

Nice job !


Thanks jrod!

 



Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokinAl View Post

Nice job on the rebuild Joel!

 

Looking forward to seeing it in action!



Thanks Al!



Quote:
Originally Posted by oldschoolbbq View Post

Solar , I have a NewBraunsfeld Red River model I reversed quite a while back and it does a great job. i used a SS plate I foud and trimmed and shaped it to fit the Smoke chamber , I also incorporated in a drain for the grease and moisture.

 

Here is a shot of it :

 

015.JPG

 

It's the small one to the left...Smokes good and has lasted 20 years so farbiggrin.gif

 

The big girl is a tejas2040CC , and a dream to cook ondrool.gif



Very nice Stan! Mine already has a grease drain on the far right side of the smoke chamber. since the RF plate is welded in the grease has no choice but to head to that side. Hopefully that will be sufficient.

 

post #23 of 31

Yes , it will.....

 

have fun

post #24 of 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by solaryellow View Post

2012-01-21_15-56-21_140.jpg


 



My wife looked at this post, over my shoulder, and said "I hope he's gonna cook more than that little sausage"! icon_redface.gif

 

Good luck and good smoking!

Thanks for the post.

post #25 of 31

Great idea, and a nice breath of life to the old grill!

post #26 of 31
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whittling Chip View Post



Quote:
Originally Posted by solaryellow View Post

2012-01-21_15-56-21_140.jpg


 



My wife looked at this post, over my shoulder, and said "I hope he's gonna cook more than that little sausage"! icon_redface.gif

 

Good luck and good smoking!

Thanks for the post.



laugh1.gif That is actually a piece of round bar stock. We put a piece on each end and used a laser temp finder to measure the two ends.


 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gersus View Post

Great idea, and a nice breath of life to the old grill!


Thanks gersus!

 

 

post #27 of 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by solaryellow View Post

I was inspired by Boyjko's reverse flow when he posted it last year.

 


Nice work on the mini me saloryewwow..........................icon_eek.gif

 

 

 

Dork!

 

ROTF.gif

 

post #28 of 31
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by boykjo View Post



Quote:
Originally Posted by solaryellow View Post

I was inspired by Boyjko's reverse flow when he posted it last year.

 


Nice work on the mini me saloryewwow..........................icon_eek.gif

 

 

 

Dork!

 

ROTF.gif

 



 

lol I'll fix it Joe.

 

Edit: Fixed a couple of misspellings. biggrin.gif

post #29 of 31

Looks great Joel, I always wanted to do the same thing to mine, but just haven't got around to it yet.

I'm also glad I'm not the only one who saw a little piece of sausage on the grill ROTF.gif

post #30 of 31
Thread Starter 
That piece of "sausage" would fund your dentist's retirement if you were to eat it. ;o)
post #31 of 31

good rework.  I need to do that to the one I got just been to lazyicon_sad.gif

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Reverse Flow
SmokingMeatForums.com › Forums › Smoking Supplies & Equipment › Smoker Builds › Reverse Flow › Introducing Mini-Me