The main piece we did was a 22 lbs. ham a friend of mine cured himself. It came out a little salty even after we let it soak in water for 2 hours so I guess next time we will have to adjust the curing method. It took it 16 hours to finish but we didn't mind because one of my neighbor's trees fell over into a power line and knocked out power to the whole block for most of the day. This is about half way through.
This is the finished product
here is a cross section
We also did a turkey but nothing too special for it, just rubbed it down with some store bought poultry seasoning and let her go.
here is the pulled apart meat from the turkey