- 1 Post. Joined 11/2011
- Points: 10
- Select All Posts By This User
- topicWhole Hogtagged by System, 11/8/11
Related Forum Threads
If you want a serious thermometer, this is for you. It comes with 2 meat probes & one air probe, also included is a USB charger. It also has an auxiliary plug that I don't know what it is for, but...
Got this for convenience and the ease of smoking at tailgates or events without pulling the stick burner. Smoked several meals on it now. While I was assembling the smoker, i saw the wood chip tray...
If you ever wanted to make sausage and jerky this is the book that will get you started. Easy step-by-step instructions show you how to bone out a deer for sausage and jerky. Also includes both...
I know it's bad form to be underwhelmed by this book, but am I the only one who actually read it? There are duplicated parts, there is no discernible order to it, and it is mostly aimed at people...
I received this smoker as a gift - it's the 30" model. I read in the forums here about some mods to improve functionality and I did them: installed a base and casters, added some insulation around...
New Member from South Carolina - Whole Hog Smokin
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
Welcome to SMF JT and were glad to have you aboard and join in and share your experiences, having some fun and don’t forget to post our favorite.
The Qveiw of some of those whole hogs
Welcome to the SMF Family...We all love to help each other and can't wait to get the "Whole Hog" on your Years of experience...Geez, I crack myself up sometimes!...JJ
First off welcome Ron to SMF. You'll like this place for there are alot of folks here that would just love to help you with just about anything to do with smoking meat. You will find alot of good recipes and techniques here also. so with all that said:
Welcome to your new Addiction
X2 on the pictures and
- New Member from South Carolina - Whole Hog Smokin
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
- › SMOKED MEATLOAF w/ my new FIREBOARD REMOTE THERMOMETER 1 minute ago
- › Mes 40 ribs question 1 minute ago
- › Maverick ET-733 thread 3 minutes ago
- › New use for the MES 40 11 minutes ago
- › Fillet Mignon (Getting my Money’s Worth) 14 minutes ago
- › Hello from the (not so) frozen north. 16 minutes ago
- › Good price for some wood 20 minutes ago
- › Fillet Mignon Sammies 23 minutes ago
- › Turning my WSM into a stickburner 25 minutes ago
- › Masterbuilt not working properly 28 minutes ago
- › FireBoard - Cloud Connected Smart Thermometer by SmokinAl
- › Masterbuilt XL 44 propane smoker by comer4tide
- › Sausage And Jerky Makers' Bible: The Home Processor's... by Kirby27
- › Great Sausage Recipes and Meat Curing by Rytek Kutas by scubohuntr
- › Masterbuilt Two Door Propane Smoker by JASinIL2006
- › Outdoor Leisure Products Smoke Hollow 38202G by csparrazza
- › Masterbuilt 30" 20070312 with Window by mikeg1218
- › Blaz'n Grill Works "Gridiron" by fivebadgers
- › GMG by Kirby27
- › A-MAZE-N-SMOKER by racecar1439
- › Goodly Vacuum Sealer
- › Differences Between Spareribs, St. Louis...
- › Pre-Proportioning Mix Ingredients
- › Smoked Octopus on Taro "toast" slices
- › ABT with sausage, and grated cheese.
- › Maintaining Grinder Plates and Knives
- › FDA Curing and Smoking Regulations
- › Wild Hawg Rub
- › Follw-up to Smoke House Problems
- › Fine Points of Curing Brine