- 1 Post. Joined 11/2011
- Points: 10
- Select All Posts By This User
- topicWhole Hogtagged by System, 11/8/11
Related Forum Threads
You won't find these at Wal-Mart!!!
I purchased one of the very early Traeger Lil' Tex models about 20 years ago. It was the first pellet grill I had ever seen and I fell in love instantly. Over time I added a digital thermometer to...
This product will not work in a propane smoker and it is a known defect by Amazen. The gas fire fights with the smoker for the air supply and the smoker usually looses an will not burn. They...
My stock temp gauge after 3 uses was about 50 degrees off. So I ordered this one cause I have seen this one in many videos and pictures. and the rating was good. Had to make the hole bigger to...
I purchased this grill on 5-05-2017-----so I purchased this grill (Tailgater in Blue) from my local ACE hardware and the temps are all over the place, so far I have e-mailed back and forth (3...
New Member from South Carolina - Whole Hog Smokin
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
Welcome to SMF JT and were glad to have you aboard and join in and share your experiences, having some fun and don’t forget to post our favorite.
The Qveiw of some of those whole hogs
Welcome to the SMF Family...We all love to help each other and can't wait to get the "Whole Hog" on your Years of experience...Geez, I crack myself up sometimes!...JJ
First off welcome Ron to SMF. You'll like this place for there are alot of folks here that would just love to help you with just about anything to do with smoking meat. You will find alot of good recipes and techniques here also. so with all that said:
Welcome to your new Addiction
X2 on the pictures and
- New Member from South Carolina - Whole Hog Smokin
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
- › Italian style fattie 5 minutes ago
- › What a bummer 9 minutes ago
- › Another Bearcarver inspired Roast Beef for Sammies thread 14 minutes ago
- › cooking chicken time and heat chart-newbie question 20 minutes ago
- › Open House for My Builder, Pulled Pork/Burgers/Dogs 26 minutes ago
- › chery wood for smoking 26 minutes ago
- › UMAi Landjager 29 minutes ago
- › First time pulled pork question 34 minutes ago
- › First smoke chickens. 36 minutes ago
- › Big party smoke with Q-Vuew 37 minutes ago
- › Old Country Brasos by ammaturesmoker
- › Traeger Lil' Tex Elite Pellet Grill by Gjd53
- › A-MAZE-N-SMOKER by Smokedevil
- › 3 Inch Large Smoker Thermometer by Tragusa113
- › Traeger Texas Pellet Grill by bigdumbjarhead
- › Masterbuilt 20070115 Bluetooth Smart Digital Electric Smoker,... by 603Smoker
- › Kingsford 30520 Competition Briquets, 11.1-Pound Bag by daRicksta
- › Pit Boss Grills 71820 Wood Pellet Grill by BC taster
- › Brinkmann Pro Series 4400 by LilyArscott
- › Outdoor Leisure Products (OLP) Smoke Hollow 47180T 4-in-1 by Jarch
- › Top 2 Traeger Grill in 2017
- › From Bon Appétit - Breaking down and...
- › My First Smoked Brisket
- › The "UNCURED" Fallacy
- › Fassett's Quality Foods
- › CURING and SMOKING - The Basics
- › Hamburger, ground beef, minced beef
- › A great foldable smoker, one of a kind
- › Dr. Baker's Famous Chicken BBQ
- › CURING INFORMATION BY NEPAS