- 1 Post. Joined 11/2011
- Points: 10
- Select All Posts By This User
- topicWhole Hogtagged by System, 11/8/11
Related Forum Threads
Ive ground and mixed 60 + pounds of meat so far in 20-25 lbs batches. 1st, it does a much better job than I did manually with out over working the meat. I need to work on my setup a bit to make the...
So I purchased a GMG Jim Bowie prior to owning my Blaz'n Grill GridIron. I had problems from the start and eventually sold it after owning it for a little over 3 months. I paid more than double for...
I have smoked ribs, beer can chicken, pork butts, chicken breasts, all have turned out great. I just turn it on set the temp and forget it.
I agree with everything yamafx4dude said. The box itself is great. Well insulted and large enough for a large family I need to smoke for. However the electronics in this unit suck… DO NOT depend...
This is a nice set it and forget it type of thing. One thing I do want to mention on it...lump coal is not easy to work with on this. Stay with Kingsford. Well made and works like a charm. I am not...
New Member from South Carolina - Whole Hog Smokin
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
Welcome to SMF JT and were glad to have you aboard and join in and share your experiences, having some fun and don’t forget to post our favorite.
The Qveiw of some of those whole hogs
Welcome to the SMF Family...We all love to help each other and can't wait to get the "Whole Hog" on your Years of experience...Geez, I crack myself up sometimes!...JJ
First off welcome Ron to SMF. You'll like this place for there are alot of folks here that would just love to help you with just about anything to do with smoking meat. You will find alot of good recipes and techniques here also. so with all that said:
Welcome to your new Addiction
X2 on the pictures and
- New Member from South Carolina - Whole Hog Smokin
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
- › PP nachos. 27 seconds ago
- › Lap Xuong 2 minutes ago
- › Buttermilk Brisket Brine 4 minutes ago
- › Thank you Jeff... Chuck roast burnt ends goodness. 6 minutes ago
- › 1st timer making Pops recipe: Country-Style Breakfast Sausage -... 7 minutes ago
- › Smoked Hummus 9 minutes ago
- › Reverse sear 9 minutes ago
- › First time Sweet Italian Sausage 10 minutes ago
- › Cracked Black Pepper Mix 23 minutes ago
- › Ring Bologna 26 minutes ago
- › 7-Gal. Mixer Attachment with Tilt by TripleQ
- › Blaz'n Grill Works "Gridiron" by FBI Van Outside
- › Pit Boss Grills 71820 Wood Pellet Grill by miked945
- › Masterbuilt 30" Black 20070511 by Vajinyan
- › Slow 'N Sear by ammaturesmoker
- › Masterbuilt 20070115 Bluetooth Smart Digital Electric Smoker,... by Dabnet795
- › Char Broil Offset Smoker American Gourmet Deluxe Grill by Face
- › Weber 7416 Rapidfire Chimney Starter by Cornman
- › Weber 781001 26.75-Inch One-Touch Gold Charcoal Grill by jesse624
- › Camp Chef SmokePro LUX Pellet Grill by Mohole15
- › Pre-Proportioning Mix Ingredients
- › Smoked Octopus on Taro "toast" slices
- › ABT with sausage, and grated cheese.
- › Maintaining Grinder Plates and Knives
- › FDA Curing and Smoking Regulations
- › Wild Hawg Rub
- › Follw-up to Smoke House Problems
- › Fine Points of Curing Brine
- › Seasonings & Marinades
- › Tying a Butcher's Knot