- 1 Post. Joined 11/2011
- Points: 10
- Select All Posts By This User
- topicWhole Hogtagged by System, 11/8/11
Related Forum Threads
I got this because smoking on my Weber kettle gets a little crowded. In stock form, this thing would probably be pretty useless. I was able to mod it with very little extra money because I...
after my seasoning run and 1st smoking session, I had to alter the unit..closed firebox to chamber up some and added a 3/16 plate deflector on top of it so heat and smoke ran more directly into...
Smoker is everything you need as a novice or pro. I converted my smoker to natural gas. Extremely easy conversion explained by the company on their website. Bought the #51 drill bit at Ace Hardware...
I was on a waiting list to get my Timberline 1300. Now having owned it 6 weeks, It has become a $2000 paperweight that occupies space on my deck. Avoid this grill, Traeger likes to tout their world...
I bought a couple of bags, on sale, for about $3.99 a bag, for use on the 4th of July. Unfortunately, as I bought it to take over to my brother's house, as part of my contribution to the effort,...
New Member from South Carolina - Whole Hog Smokin
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
Welcome to SMF JT and were glad to have you aboard and join in and share your experiences, having some fun and don’t forget to post our favorite.
The Qveiw of some of those whole hogs
Welcome to the SMF Family...We all love to help each other and can't wait to get the "Whole Hog" on your Years of experience...Geez, I crack myself up sometimes!...JJ
First off welcome Ron to SMF. You'll like this place for there are alot of folks here that would just love to help you with just about anything to do with smoking meat. You will find alot of good recipes and techniques here also. so with all that said:
Welcome to your new Addiction
X2 on the pictures and
- New Member from South Carolina - Whole Hog Smokin
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
- › Hickory smoked sea salt and Peppercorns 5 minutes ago
- › UMAi Pancetta 8 minutes ago
- › 120 gallon reverse flow trailer build 11 minutes ago
- › Sharing My Smoke Daddy Cold Shack. Please Advise! 14 minutes ago
- › Awesome Page 16 minutes ago
- › Buying My First Smoker- What Else Do I Need In My Shopping Cart? 39 minutes ago
- › New Smoker - First Smoke - Bone in Butt 42 minutes ago
- › Scarbelly Wings (Buffalo Style) 46 minutes ago
- › Need advice. 49 minutes ago
- › Bacon & Salt Question 50 minutes ago
- › Brinkmann Smoke N Pit Pitmaster Deluxe Charcoal/Wood Smoker and Grill by Skinnyj
- › OKLAHOMA JOE'S LONGHORN SMOKER by alteredstates
- › Camp Chef SMV24S 24" Smoke Vault - SMV24S by jond36
- › Traeger Industries, Inc. Timberline 850 by Utah Smoker
- › Kingsford 30520 Competition Briquets, 11.1-Pound Bag by SenseiRogue
- › Masterbuilt 30" 20070312 with Window by jdkimbro
- › Traeger Texas Pellet Grill by albell
- › Masterbuilt Model 20070210 30" Electric Smokehouse by SmokeScience
- › Char-Griller Competition Pro 8125 by Crankbolt
- › Outdoor Leisure 34168G Smoke Hollow Propane-Gas Smoker by raider2119
- › Why in Thailand has many coconut shell.
- › Top 2 Traeger Grill in 2017
- › From Bon Appétit - Breaking down and...
- › My First Smoked Brisket
- › The "UNCURED" Fallacy
- › Fassett's Quality Foods
- › CURING and SMOKING - The Basics
- › Hamburger, ground beef, minced beef
- › A great foldable smoker, one of a kind
- › Dr. Baker's Famous Chicken BBQ