or Connect
SmokingMeatForums.com › Forums › Announcements › For New Members › Please add your locations
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Please add your locations

post #1 of 19
Thread Starter 

For all you new users please add your location because it helps other user help you.Especially with winter coming.help.gif

post #2 of 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by michael ark View Post

For all you new users please add your location because it helps other user help you.Especially with winter coming.help.gif



Great point and subject!

Also a pushpin map so fellow users could find those that live close by or possible visits in their travels.....

post #3 of 19
Thread Starter 

Their was a thread that i think was md boatman had that alot of us put our google earth location.th_dunno-1[1].gifI can't find it to share.

post #4 of 19

I remember that thread.

post #5 of 19

 AL  Yes you right  i found this 

http://www.smokingmeatforums.com/t/53274/smf-push-pin-map

post #6 of 19

By the way can any one tell me what is the new Rank of master of the pit ?

post #7 of 19

I like the idea , but the link didn't work fer me ?   help ?    That would be cool

post #8 of 19
post #9 of 19

This is the thread I started with the map.

However, I'll reiterate that it's a lot more useful to add your location to your profile so it shows up in your posts.

post #10 of 19

Living Room Recliner..............................What? Not what you meant!?!...JJ th_dunno-1[1].gif

post #11 of 19
Thread Starter 


Yes that's it.Sorry  I could not rember you handel Mdboatbum.

P.s I like this thread you started points.gif
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mdboatbum View Post

This is the thread I started with the map.

However, I'll reiterate that it's a lot more useful to add your location to your profile so it shows up in your posts.



 

post #12 of 19

HAHA!! No worries! It's kind of an odd nickname anyway, from a time when I was unattached, living the free and easy life aboard my sailboat on the Chesapeake.

post #13 of 19
Thread Starter 

No JJ were you keep yor lazy-boy.Not were you spend your quality time.laugh1.gif

post #14 of 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chef JimmyJ View Post

Living Room Recliner..............................What? Not what you meant!?!...JJ th_dunno-1[1].gif



  JJ you killing me untitled1.png

post #15 of 19
Thread Starter 

bumpBeating_A_Dead_Horse_by_livius.gif

post #16 of 19

Newby here,I'm from tightwad mo. truman lake area.

post #17 of 19

Newby here,I'm from tightwad mo. truman lake area.

post #18 of 19

I've tried several times to update my profile, but it just wont save...looks likeit's trying to, I get that 'saving bar' that pops up on screen, but it never completes the act, I have to esc out of it , or it would just do it all day.  Wierd.  I'll try later on a different computer.  Anyway - checking in from Clarklake, MI~!  Hi all.

post #19 of 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcb62 View Post

I've tried several times to update my profile, but it just wont save...looks likeit's trying to, I get that 'saving bar' that pops up on screen, but it never completes the act, I have to esc out of it , or it would just do it all day.  Wierd.  I'll try later on a different computer.  Anyway - checking in from Clarklake, MI~!  Hi all.


I just sent a note to the admin team asking them to update it for you 

 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: For New Members
SmokingMeatForums.com › Forums › Announcements › For New Members › Please add your locations