I got a new Pizza stone for the Primo, so I wanted to make a fresh batch of CB for some pies! Started with two loins and cured them for 7days did 1 Cajun and the other cracked pepper with some High Mountain buckboard. Not my favorite way of doing it, but I like to change it up every now and then. Took them out, washed and soaked. Let them air dry for about 24hrs in the frig. Here comes the good part. That evening I went to the local apple works and came across a bottle of local made Black Walnut Syrup. Took it home and came up with the brilliant idea of rubbing one loin down with it! slapped those bad boy's on the WSM and cold smoke for about 9-10 hrs. Took about another 2-3 hrs with some heat to get it too 140. Let them cooled over night in the frig. Cut the cracked pepper with the Walnut syrup this morning and.....It was TERRIBLE!!!! So bummed. The syrup is the only thing I can think of since that was the first time I ever rubbed it down before it went on the smoke. Now the Cajun was outstanding. Very good flavor with a tiny little kick. Anyway's, you can't win them all!